Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 3631
-
12-13-24 07:43 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 612No I don't!
Nope!. Even Dana realizes it's wasted time and money!
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 23:15 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 249You are naive
Clarence Thomas has stated publicly that he would like to revisit the1965 Supreme Court case Griswold v. Connecticut which established a right to purchase and use contraception. He gets Samuel Alito on his side a lot. I could see Gorsch, Barrett, and Kavanaugh ultimately going along too. I can see uncooperative judges being removed in the future. It's been clearly and very publicly stated that uncooperative Republican Senators will be primaried using Musk's billions. Now suddenly the Senators' objections have disappeared. Judges can be similarly impeached, and whose impeachment trials will be by those same Senators. Look for a number of Federal Judges to be removed from office soon. SCOTUS is no different. Project 2025 proposes several strategies for restricting and ultimately eliminating access to mifepristone. Some involve executive order and no courts or legislation. This is a minor problem to us.
Originally Posted by NewGuyNot
[View Original Post]
I'm old enough to have seen with my own eyes the US Army operating on the streets of Detroit. Tanks on Schaefer south of 6 Mile. And I'm thinking I will be seeing them again soon on a longer term basis. Us being such a lawless border city just teeming with immigrants, drugs and minorities and what all. And by the way, the military is not trained to mirandize you and be all nice to you like the DPD. Guess again.
-
12-12-24 18:46 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 190What planet are you on? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. And you got to be dumber than shit to have this mentality, and to believe this non sense. This is hilarious!
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 04:30 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 98They literally couldn't give a shit about prostitution, unless it's forced.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 20:43 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 264Huh
Wait. You think Nessel is going after prostitution because repubs won an election?
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 20:11 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 612That's funny,
I'd say a more realistic view of things. You should try it sometime!
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 12:29 #3565Administrator

Posts: 5264Recent action
I just moved a bunch of content here from the MP reports because some of you idiots just can't help yourself when if comes to politics.
The USASG is neutral ground when it comes to red/blue because ALL PUSSY IS PINK!
I'm not bullshitting around, keep it on a fight thread or STFU the third option is getting banned.
I'm not fucking around with this. I don't care if somebody posted Trump sucks, you report it and scroll by. If you respond you are EQUALLY at fault. Same for you blue state guys if somebody posts that DJT is the greatest president the US has ever seen you report, ignore them and scroll on by.
I know it's important to a lot of you guys, you can talk about it on fight threads or the very special thread I made for you:
Strangely enough titled American Politics During the Second Trump Presidency.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ump-Presidency
You may not talk about it on review threads.
A2
-
12-10-24 03:19 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 98You are seeing the world through a backwards lens.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 16:09 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 989Funny, the women I deal with in Chicago know almost nothing about American culture. Chinatown did go for Trump in the last election, however.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 14:29 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 80Dumb Shit
You're a fucking idiot.
Barry.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 23:59 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 826Coming Soon
Coming soon is the Conservatives plan on outlawing the birth control pill. I wish this was fake news but it isn't.
Originally Posted by Rgv956
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 16:24 #3560Banned Member

Posts: 279Bootlicks. Ban porn ban sex work. Everything is about HT now even thought it's consenting Adults. Very Sad. I can see everything going down and getting Worse from this point forward.
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 16:02 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 208Crazy
It's still mind-boggling to me that the majority of providers / mongers I interact with. Support the party whose policies include banning porn / sex-work.
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]
A massage provider recently spent ten minutes talking about how awesome Candace Owens is. I'm like girl please google her views / beliefs about you.
-ODB.
-
12-07-24 15:36 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 612It all depends
It all depends on how pissed dana and the democrats are after losing the elections to republicans. I'd say for them to spend that kind of money and time to get a few mongers is quite a waste and not worth it!
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 11:30 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 175It's more complicated than that. What does everyone with a budget have to do in the final month of the calendar year. That's right. Spend it or lose it. All these LE agencies with unspent funds are going to be busy this month spending the remainder of their annual budget so it doesn't get slashed next year with all the spending cuts being talked about in DC.
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






