Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24794

    Shine on Southport

    STG had an ad for a new MP on Southport and sherman. Bkin indy for doc follow up and decided to try it. Should have stuck with somewhere I trust.

    Looked legit on front. Had a mamasan and one gotl. The girl was very attractive but was wearing a black golf shirt and black pants. 70 house fee. Cc accepted. But since it was on ST G I decided to proceed.

    Very good massage and started some monster tease that had me moaning. Twice she came bk to that region for more teasing. Then the flip, a nice slow belly rub that came close and an upper thigh work. Had me on the edge.

    THEN. Nothing.

    I dressed left. Mamasan asked if I liked the massage, I said yes cause I did, but to have blue balls after all that tease tucked. Think I will call this one the Blue Spa.

  2. #24793

    Lady's One

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with a provider from ladys. One.
    Yes, I have experience with this agency. They are all about sending prepaid gift cards. One lady answer's all the girl's questions. She has many different names and will trap you by threatening you after you give her your phone number, address and city. She will say she'll come to you, but not until you pay.

    Bottom line is you'll never see her or hear from her. She'll keep baiting you to send more and more because she only has 50% or 80% and needs more. IT'S A SCAM. STAY AWAY!

  3. #24792

    Ladys. One

    Has anyone had experience with a provider from ladys. One.

  4. #24791

    Jasmine spa

    Visited this new place last Saturday. Off the radar location. The lady working was 4/10 in the looks, however the massage was 8/10. Inside of the building looked 3/10. House fee was 50 and tip was 60. Standard finish was 2/10 (jackhammer method). Won't repeat since there are better options.

  5. #24790
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to PM me Lisa's # I misplaced it.
    Look at her ad on tryst. Link.

  6. #24789

    Lisa

    Anyone able to PM me Lisa's # I misplaced it.

  7. #24788
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Saw it today, on Michigan north of 71st in little strip mall. Any intel on it? Slightly north of the Vietnamese restaurant.
    It's not open yet, still under construction on the inside.

  8. #24787
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    They are local girls to Muncie and they are easy to look up through social media. Think of it as Holistic 317 but less attractive.
    Agreed 100%. This is a L0 facility (no action). .

  9. #24786

    Not a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the ad. Says you have to pay at time of booking. That sounds like a scam.
    They are local girls to Muncie and they are easy to look up through social media. Think of it as Holistic 317 but less attractive.

  10. #24785
    Quote Originally Posted by FleetFeet  [View Original Post]
    I contacted as well and was given this site and really encouraged to book: https://holistichavenspa.square.site/.

    Feels a bit like a honey trap from my conversation, so I'm going to skip.
    I looked at the ad. Says you have to pay at time of booking. That sounds like a scam.

  11. #24784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Thanks. It's getting hard to keep names straight with all the new ones coming on scene. In the past, we only had to keep up with the periodic name changes.

  12. #24783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Lilli Massage

    Saw it today, on Michigan north of 71st in little strip mall. Any intel on it? Slightly north of the Vietnamese restaurant.

  13. #24782
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I contacted them and said they're working Monday / Tuesday out of Holiday Inn downtown on Missouri St. I didn't ask for rates. Seems weird to me they're coming from Muncie.
    I contacted as well and was given this site and really encouraged to book: https://holistichavenspa.square.site/.

    Feels a bit like a honey trap from my conversation, so I'm going to skip.

  14. #24781

  15. #24780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDaveWi  [View Original Post]
    Met Lulu today, She was wearing a white dress with a lot of cleavage. Decent face, decent body, mid 30's. I took the hour for. 7 and let her work. She gave a nice back rub and I wandered up her legs and under her dress to let her know I was interested. She spent a lot of time rubbing my ass, which I enjoy. Up and down my crack and between my legs. Plenty of teasing to my jewels and Johnson. On the flip she seemed to like what she saw and she agreed to FS. She got naked and put her boobs in my face. I played with them and sucked her nips for a few minutes and rubbed between her legs. She was warm and wet. She put on the cover and started BJ. She went slow and took it deep and it felt great. Then she climbed up and mounted me. She rode it hard got off quickly. We switched to k9 and she laid her head on the table and made a lot of moans while I drilled her. I finished by laying her across the table and hitting it hard in standing mish. She just laid there for a minute and caught her breath before cleaning herself off and getting a warm towel for me. We used the full time and gave her 2 for good service. She was happy and I left happy. I'll visit them again.
    Where is Jasmine?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape