Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 528 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 7920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7185

    Reasonably Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by HoofArted  [View Original Post]
    Between Phillys Finest Cheesesteaks and Side Pocket Pub. Stopped in for a 45 minute massage. Short, slightly chubby Asian lady with B cups named Cici. Ok massage, some teasing, start otc roaming on her. Then she put my hand down her pants inside her underwear. I'm still face down. After a few minutes of that she pulls up her bra and puts my hand up her shirt. On the flip she starts to DFK. Then once flipped asks what I want. Making boom boom gestures for FS. I told her I only wanted BJ. She asked about using a condom using Chinese to English translation on phone, and I said, no thank you. She went to work and finished me off BBBJCIM. Then about 10 more minutes of massage to give me my 45 minutes. The most surprising part to me, she never asked about donation. Did not haggle at all. In the end I paid $60 for the 45 minutes, and tipped $100 at my discretion and she was very appreciative. Not nearly as attractive as girls at Mila or Serenity, but much more mileage.
    Been wanting to check this place out since it opened in the Summer but never got over there until now. Didn't draw the same lady (at least I don't think so). But all in all I was pleased enough to likely repeat. Met at door by middle aged woman with enthusiastic attitude. Always a good start. Opted for 1 hr and got started. Massage progressed with reasonable skill and attention to problem areas. Something I've found very lacking in most of the local rub-and-tug shops. On the flip received the standard attention with no offer of anything more but then I was more interested to see how she finished. Nice attention and very pleasant finish. Massage continued for the remainder of the hr. Typical house fee +. 6 for a job well done. Thinking perhaps next time I'll inquire if the 'menu' has more options or perhaps I'll draw the other lady. All in all the massage was actually very good. Not something I was expecting.

  2. #7184

    A New Year's Fantasy with Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just spent a delightful hour with Krys! Like others have reported she is not a regular provider, limited touching and no customary services but what a great massage! She does things with her hands which are too much for this old man! She is intelligent and has a killer body and all I can tell you is that I left well satisfied. Not a clock watcher and she made me feel real comfortable. Her in call Serenity Room is a trip, clean and very private. She goes out of her way to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. I highly recommend if you want to try something different with a nice woman who is also into some other things, that I personally don't partake, but I'm sure others may enjoy. Great communication and easy set up.
    Although I feel like I have known her forever, this was my first post about Krys in the beginning of 2019! Needless to say, dozens and dozens of visits and many years later, Krys just keeps getting better and never fails to surprise me. Of course, if you want, use the Search Feature on this thread and Non-AMPs, enter "Krys" and you will see that I asked fellow mongers prior to visiting what an experience with Krys was like and I got my answer and started my dreams with her. A fantasy to be experienced to be believed! Yeah, always in the back of my mind I always dream about FS or something more with her and it always enhances the experience in my mind! Keep in mind, Krys plays for the other team and even if you looked like Brad Pitt, it ain't happening! But, that's okay! I have learned to just let her guide the session with her various toys that defy description, always pushing my boundaries and are employed in making it exquisitely fun and unique! The Serenity Room is always changing and today as always I feel comfortable, safe and at home. Massage, teasing, edging, a little roaming on that exquisite ass and tits, you will never experience this level of expertise in an AMP or with any other provider! Only Madam D comes close, but Krys is much more beautiful, IMHO. Also, an hour session is almost never an hour and she will slowly work you up to a finish that is out of this world! Krys rarely advertises, she has legions of fans, and today she certainly helped me bring in the New Year memorably!

    Cheers and Happy New Year!

  3. #7183

    Marika and Kim

    Kim and Marika are great! Kim moved to another shop with Clair last summer, but haven't seen Marika lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDiver  [View Original Post]
    Had Kim and Marika. Marika was the best, but where do you start to pay her?? My last visit I gave I think 2 as I left. Where should I start? PM is fine Thanks.

  4. #7182

    Kim works with Clair (no E) on Merritt Island

    Kim moved and has been working with Clair on Courtney Parkway since she left the other place last summer. Both Kim and Clair are awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by PJunky  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there Kim was no longer working. Apparently had to take some time off. In my opinion I would rate in order:

    1. Liberty.

    2. Kim.

    3. Marika.

    All three were great quality.

  5. #7181
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone found a decent replacement for Lilyana? She was great.
    I would love to know aswell. That woman was amazing, truly amazing. Haven't found anyone like her locally since her!

  6. #7180

    Lilyana Replacement

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    You should check out her porn videos! She was a cute little thing and in shape! Never FS, but a nice massage!
    Has anyone found a decent replacement for Lilyana? She was great.

  7. #7179
    A few blocks near the original one. I would suggest call them, ask for Vicku and set an appt. Then when the temperature is right, ask her about her new endeavor and see how you can get her contact.

    Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    Any idea where the new place will be? I miss Wendy at Jade Spa. The message talent around here lacks.

  8. #7178
    Any idea where the new place will be? I miss Wendy at Jade Spa. The message talent around here lacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    This one is kind of a funny one: got to the place, located in Courtenay and Tropical trail right next to Caravaas Italian ristorante. Greeted by a near 60 yo Asian lady with less meet than a pinch point bar. Took a table shower which was decent for 10 bucks. House is 80 for the hour. Then, of course she started to speak her dialect with another female. After a few minutes they switched and the other girl took over the session. I played fool just to gain the favor not taking myself too serious.

    Massage from Vicky was sub part, playing with the boys and then she tool the lead for HE without me even point it. During the session she used translator on the screen of her phone and she was showing me in English what she wanted to say. She revealed that she will be opening a parlor by herself in the next 2 weeks and she needs help with referrals. Then she said more open menu will be available at her place. Once I reached.

    Completion she walked me to the door but not before the other lady coming out to say good bye and give me a blue card with 5 faces and once you complete the 5 visits, they will give you a facial for free. Since I felt pretty playful with the translator I signalled Vicky for the translator on her phone and place the question for them: "does facial means I get to cum in one of you mouths?

    Once they figured out the meaning of it, they laughed and clarified that it is a face cleansing. LOL. I laughed a lot and get them to laugh as well.

    40 tips, 80 house, 10 table shower.

    Best.

  9. #7177
    Yes. I apologize. My original post mention Tropical Trail but I was wrong. It is Curtenay and E Merrit Island CSWY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place on 520 by the Pawnshop?

  10. #7176

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    This one is kind of a funny one: got to the place, located in Courtenay and Tropical trail right next to Caravaas Italian ristorante. Greeted by a near 60 yo Asian lady with less meet than a pinch point bar. Took a table shower which was decent for 10 bucks. House is 80 for the hour. Then, of course she started to speak her dialect with another female. After a few minutes they switched and the other girl took over the session. I played fool just to gain the favor not taking myself too serious.

    Massage from Vicky was sub part, playing with the boys and then she tool the lead for HE without me even point it. During the session she used translator on the screen of her phone and she was showing me in English what she wanted to say. She revealed that she will be opening a parlor by herself in the next 2 weeks and she needs help with referrals. Then she said more open menu will be available at her place. Once I reached.

    Completion she walked me to the door but not before the other lady coming out to say good bye and give me a blue card with 5 faces and once you complete the 5 visits, they will give you a facial for free. Since I felt pretty playful with the translator I signalled Vicky for the translator on her phone and place the question for them: "does facial means I get to cum in one of you mouths?

    Once they figured out the meaning of it, they laughed and clarified that it is a face cleansing. LOL. I laughed a lot and get them to laugh as well.

    40 tips, 80 house, 10 table shower.

    Best.
    Is this the place on 520 by the Pawnshop?

  11. #7175

    Ka Fang on Hibiscus

    Saw this place on STG advertising as newly opened so I gave it a try. Walk in to a typical setup of small lobby with desk, a longer corridor with rooms off of it. Prices were $50 for hh, $80 for hour. Masseuse was in her 50's, not ugly but not attractive, so I chose a hh. (BTW, she said place has been open 12 years) Massage was ok, some teasing and then flip after 10 to 15 minutes. On flip she immediately gets to work on L1 with no mention of a tip, which I appreciate. Finishes the HE, cleans me up, then has me flip back over and does another 15 to 20 minutes of massage. Afterwards I tipped $40. On way out, saw other masseuse, and she was probably 60. All in all, it was just ok. Will not repeat.

  12. #7174

    Comfort massage Merrit Island / Vicky

    This one is kind of a funny one: got to the place, located in Courtenay and Tropical trail right next to Caravaas Italian ristorante. Greeted by a near 60 yo Asian lady with less meet than a pinch point bar. Took a table shower which was decent for 10 bucks. House is 80 for the hour. Then, of course she started to speak her dialect with another female. After a few minutes they switched and the other girl took over the session. I played fool just to gain the favor not taking myself too serious.

    Massage from Vicky was sub part, playing with the boys and then she tool the lead for HE without me even point it. During the session she used translator on the screen of her phone and she was showing me in English what she wanted to say. She revealed that she will be opening a parlor by herself in the next 2 weeks and she needs help with referrals. Then she said more open menu will be available at her place. Once I reached.

    Completion she walked me to the door but not before the other lady coming out to say good bye and give me a blue card with 5 faces and once you complete the 5 visits, they will give you a facial for free. Since I felt pretty playful with the translator I signalled Vicky for the translator on her phone and place the question for them: "does facial means I get to cum in one of you mouths?

    Once they figured out the meaning of it, they laughed and clarified that it is a face cleansing. LOL. I laughed a lot and get them to laugh as well.

    40 tips, 80 house, 10 table shower.

    Best.

  13. #7173

    Marika

    Quote Originally Posted by PJunky  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there Kim was no longer working. Apparently had to take some time off. In my opinion I would rate in order:

    1. Liberty.

    2. Kim.

    3. Marika.

    All three were great quality.
    Had Kim and Marika. Marika was the best, but where do you start to pay her?? My last visit I gave I think 2 as I left. Where should I start? PM is fine Thanks.

  14. #7172

    Your Massage Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SixSevenEight  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend checking out Your Massage Spa on the corner for Wickham, and Lake Washington. They specialize in Ashiatsu (walking on back), but if that's not your thing they give a great deep tissue either way. I'd say their "medium" is most other places "hard". No "extras" there, but you might get some light teasing.
    If I want a massage and just a massage this is the place to go this is the only place where you can get a legitimate massage.

    You pay for 60 or 90 minutes that's what you get not 30 minutes and a hand shake.

    Never and I mean never was there any indication of any type of extras and any time I hinted at anything I was shut down.

    I have been to just about every massage parlor in the area Melbourne palm bay Viera and they all offer extras every last 1 of them.

  15. #7171

    Check out Your Massage Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaTree  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering who (AMP or non-AMP) in Brevard offers a stellar massage. Someone who gets in all the nooks and crannys and isn't shy to ensure you get a great massage. I'm not looking for anything other than massage, just the absolute best massage that Brevard has to offer.
    I would recommend checking out Your Massage Spa on the corner for Wickham, and Lake Washington. They specialize in Ashiatsu (walking on back), but if that's not your thing they give a great deep tissue either way. I'd say their "medium" is most other places "hard". No "extras" there, but you might get some light teasing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape