rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 788 1288 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36988

    Latina

    Went and saw this Latina today, photos accurate and is the girl in the pics. No rush, she's super cool and friendly and not a word of English. 100 roses quick pit stop. Multiple positions everything covered is def recommend on seeing her especially with the way the latina scene been looking. She is here until Thursday and back to Colombia.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/jacksonville/female-escorts/3518174

  2. #36987

    Shill

    Quote Originally Posted by HighClass  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and accurate pictures if anyone is looking for a new provider in JAX for the first time. BJ is next level, all covered and no Greek but definitely worth the visit.

    https://twitter.com/alixaveryx?s=21&...zx1-1SorXa6APw

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3188054
    Are you her handler? Your post history seems to point that way. I bet you don't even live here.

  3. #36986

    Too good to be true?


  4. #36985

    Latina

    She's legit and accurate pictures if anyone is looking for a new provider in JAX for the first time. BJ is next level, all covered and no Greek but definitely worth the visit.

    https://twitter.com/alixaveryx?s=21&...zx1-1SorXa6APw

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3188054

  5. #36984
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have knowledge or firsthand experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/119342421927
    I am pretty sure this a fake ad or someone using a pornstar's pics, because that is the gorgeous Octavia Red. Just look her up online, she is very good.

  6. #36983

    Head doc

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I was visiting this one in the Kingsland area. Comms were easy and a car date was in the dream. She's not going to win any beauty contests or beach body awards / but in the dream she did a masterful no-hands BBBJ. Lots of tongue. Less than 15 minutes later she was spitting in a napkin and I was dropping her off. 8 O tiddlywinks. Not bad for the urgency Junior was requiring. Then I woke up.

    Stay Safe and Wail On!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/837421986143
    Is this lass a true sword swallower? Ball deep DT?

  7. #36982

    No response

    I reached out, no response.

  8. #36981

    Crystal Carrot

    Anyone have knowledge or firsthand experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/119342421927

  9. #36980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried? BBBJ? Odors? Comms? Roses?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/359973877386
    I was trying to get with her maybe 6 months ago or so. She seems to want a lot of coin for not that much service. Definitely not GFE from what I can tell. I asked her about DATY and she said only with a recent blood test or something like that. WTF? Anyway I think she's pretty hot but I never pulled the trigger based on what she said was available.

  10. #36979
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Wanted some Latina today. But the university blvd had other plans. Texted this ad and they responded quickly. Quoted 100 Mario coins but I countered for 80 they accepted. Address was university blvd next to Burger King. When I pulled up was a few ugly pudgy Latinas standing around outside as room service was cleaning their rooms. Got the room number and up I went. When the girl eh hem silver back opened the door. She was nothing like the picture she sent. I mean nothing. Short, pudgy, bad body, mid 40 . She really in the wrong profession. When I said I'm good and went to leave she yelled to the bathroom and to my surprise another big pudgy Latina popped out bathroom. She said you like and pointed. Alas the other bathroom hider was better looking, she wasn't the Latina body style I was wanting. Both of these women look like they were three times divorced mother of six. Here is a picture that she sent and also the link to the app. I won't repeat. I won't recommend save yourself the trouble if you see university Boulevard. I saw most of them hanging outside. They ain't good to look.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179939268
    Unfortunately that's been the Latina story for quite awhile now. Almost 100% that will happen with any at University.

  11. #36978

    Latina bait and switch

    Wanted some Latina today. But the university blvd had other plans. Texted this ad and they responded quickly. Quoted 100 Mario coins but I countered for 80 they accepted. Address was university blvd next to Burger King. When I pulled up was a few ugly pudgy Latinas standing around outside as room service was cleaning their rooms. Got the room number and up I went. When the girl eh hem silver back opened the door. She was nothing like the picture she sent. I mean nothing. Short, pudgy, bad body, mid 40 . She really in the wrong profession. When I said I'm good and went to leave she yelled to the bathroom and to my surprise another big pudgy Latina popped out bathroom. She said you like and pointed. Alas the other bathroom hider was better looking, she wasn't the Latina body style I was wanting. Both of these women look like they were three times divorced mother of six. Here is a picture that she sent and also the link to the app. I won't repeat. I won't recommend save yourself the trouble if you see university Boulevard. I saw most of them hanging outside. They ain't good to look.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179939268
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1861.jpeg‎   IMG_1862.jpeg‎  

  12. #36977
    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I was visiting this one in the Kingsland area. Comms were easy and a car date was in the dream. She's not going to win any beauty contests or beach body awards / but in the dream she did a masterful no-hands BBBJ. Lots of tongue. Less than 15 minutes later she was spitting in a napkin and I was dropping her off. 8 O tiddlywinks. Not bad for the urgency Junior was requiring. Then I woke up.

    Stay Safe and Wail On!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/837421986143
    She took care of a couple headaches for me for 50 sonic rings and in return she drank the protein that was given. Lots of dt and spit like I like it. True she's not a looker but got rid of my headache. She has a guy that drives her but he never engaged or any issues.

    -Stay Safe Gents.

  13. #36976

  14. #36975

    Moon Goddess?

    Anyone tried? BBBJ? Odors? Comms? Roses?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/359973877386

  15. #36974

    Meth

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Google the number and you see who it's about. A rather infamous scammer.
    Meth is so powerful ain't it 😆.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape