Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 582 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7648

    Milford Massage

    Hey fellas. Came across this ad on STG and peak my curiosity. I'd like to try something other than an AMP. Has anyone seen her and what were the damages?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/014597914908

  2. #7647

    Jessika Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anyone seen the latina named Jessika recently? Looking for any recent intel on service / cost / etc. Thanks in advance.
    I've seen her about a dozen times. She's not the woman in the photos but performance, attitude, and looks are good. I've reviewed her over the last year or so in either the New Haven or Meriden categories. Big tits, plenty of dfk (YMMV); takes direction well. My only complaint is that she's been putting on weight lately. She's not getting fat, but she's becoming increasingly "thick. " 20 minutes 100 $ 30 minutes 150 $.

    Good value here in my judgment.

    Barnes.

  3. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    I just looked myself and Dayuse had a few listings, some are major chains. Maybe the law isn't getting much enforcement so some operators are simply ignoring it. Another thought that it's one of those laws that gets selectively enforced when Uncle LEO wants to bust balls, for example with Turnpike dumps.
    Most likely the answer here.

  4. #7645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Oh I know, but they are still around and have work arounds I'm sure.
    I just looked myself and Dayuse had a few listings, some are major chains. Maybe the law isn't getting much enforcement so some operators are simply ignoring it. Another thought that it's one of those laws that gets selectively enforced when Uncle LEO wants to bust balls, for example with Turnpike dumps.

  5. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Connecticut banned short stays some time in the last two years. Some may allow it if you reach out or stop in, but I doubt many would advertise after the ban took effect.

    https://cga.ct.gov/2023/ACT/PA/PDF/2023PA-00020-R00SB-01117-PA.PDF
    Oh I know, but they are still around and have work arounds I'm sure.

  6. #7643

    Milford Jessika

    Hey, has anyone seen the latina named Jessika recently? Looking for any recent intel on service / cost / etc. Thanks in advance.

  7. #7642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to find anything reasonable or timely on dayuse.
    Connecticut banned short stays some time in the last two years. Some may allow it if you reach out or stop in, but I doubt many would advertise after the ban took effect.

    https://cga.ct.gov/2023/ACT/PA/PDF/2023PA-00020-R00SB-01117-PA.PDF

  8. #7641

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    IMO, she looks better than her pix. No demons. Reasonable rates.

    But a lot of drama and service could be better. If service was better, she would be Top 5 for sure.
    Wish she was at diff jotel. Last I heard "6" ?

  9. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been, but Shoreline in Milford. I think it's $30 cash for 3 hr block.

    DayUse app has a few local options too. Larger time blocks reserve online and pay at hotel. No cancellation fee.
    Haven't been able to find anything reasonable or timely on dayuse.

  10. #7639
    Would you mind providing some details about her service that makes it bad? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    IMO, she looks better than her pix. No demons. Reasonable rates.

    But a lot of drama and service could be better. If service was better, she would be Top 5 for sure.

  11. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    IMO, she looks better than her pix. No demons. Reasonable rates.

    But a lot of drama and service could be better. If service was better, she would be Top 5 for sure.

  12. #7637

    Info lately Italian MILF Milford

    Any current reports here? Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/852118571025.

  13. #7636

    Short stay

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Have note used short stay in years. Appreciate the help guys.
    Haven't been, but Shoreline in Milford. I think it's $30 cash for 3 hr block.

    DayUse app has a few local options too. Larger time blocks reserve online and pay at hotel. No cancellation fee.

  14. #7635
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Brenda

    I had heard there were some quiet LE stings in the Wallingford area near her incall. I found an article referencing a sting in Oct while doing a quick google search. Anyway, be careful out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    If she's retired, then Good Luck to her. I always found her to be a solid provider. I thought this was coming so I tried to schedule with her several times in the last year when she posted but was never able to get a response. I had been on a yearly visit schedule but I guess not often enough to be remembered as a regular.

  15. #7634

    Best short stay West Haven Milford?

    Thanks. Have note used short stay in years. Appreciate the help guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape