Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 582 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 8717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7652

    Sasha / Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Satisfaction guaranteed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/857883841602
    Answered my own question. Goes by Sasha / Lala, and has plenty of mixed to negative reports here.

  2. #7651

    Satisfaction Guaranteed

    Anyone seen her? Satisfaction guaranteed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/857883841602

  3. #7650
    Nice to hear they started listing again, just after I deleted the app. .

    However, from what I recall, they only had 3-4 listings max in Connecticut, and none on Berlin Turnpike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    I just looked myself and Dayuse had a few listings, some are major chains. Maybe the law isn't getting much enforcement so some operators are simply ignoring it. Another thought that it's one of those laws that gets selectively enforced when Uncle LEO wants to bust balls, for example with Turnpike dumps.

  4. #7649

    Link Jessika?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about a dozen times. She's not the woman in the photos but performance, attitude, and looks are good. I've reviewed her over the last year or so in either the New Haven or Meriden categories. Big tits, plenty of dfk (YMMV); takes direction well. My only complaint is that she's been putting on weight lately. She's not getting fat, but she's becoming increasingly "thick. " 20 minutes 100 $ 30 minutes 150 $.

    Good value here in my judgment.

    Barnes.
    Sounds fun. Link? Contact? Thanks.

  5. #7648

    Milford Massage

    Hey fellas. Came across this ad on STG and peak my curiosity. I'd like to try something other than an AMP. Has anyone seen her and what were the damages?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/014597914908

  6. #7647

    Jessika Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anyone seen the latina named Jessika recently? Looking for any recent intel on service / cost / etc. Thanks in advance.
    I've seen her about a dozen times. She's not the woman in the photos but performance, attitude, and looks are good. I've reviewed her over the last year or so in either the New Haven or Meriden categories. Big tits, plenty of dfk (YMMV); takes direction well. My only complaint is that she's been putting on weight lately. She's not getting fat, but she's becoming increasingly "thick. " 20 minutes 100 $ 30 minutes 150 $.

    Good value here in my judgment.

    Barnes.

  7. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    I just looked myself and Dayuse had a few listings, some are major chains. Maybe the law isn't getting much enforcement so some operators are simply ignoring it. Another thought that it's one of those laws that gets selectively enforced when Uncle LEO wants to bust balls, for example with Turnpike dumps.
    Most likely the answer here.

  8. #7645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Oh I know, but they are still around and have work arounds I'm sure.
    I just looked myself and Dayuse had a few listings, some are major chains. Maybe the law isn't getting much enforcement so some operators are simply ignoring it. Another thought that it's one of those laws that gets selectively enforced when Uncle LEO wants to bust balls, for example with Turnpike dumps.

  9. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Connecticut banned short stays some time in the last two years. Some may allow it if you reach out or stop in, but I doubt many would advertise after the ban took effect.

    https://cga.ct.gov/2023/ACT/PA/PDF/2023PA-00020-R00SB-01117-PA.PDF
    Oh I know, but they are still around and have work arounds I'm sure.

  10. #7643

    Milford Jessika

    Hey, has anyone seen the latina named Jessika recently? Looking for any recent intel on service / cost / etc. Thanks in advance.

  11. #7642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to find anything reasonable or timely on dayuse.
    Connecticut banned short stays some time in the last two years. Some may allow it if you reach out or stop in, but I doubt many would advertise after the ban took effect.

    https://cga.ct.gov/2023/ACT/PA/PDF/2023PA-00020-R00SB-01117-PA.PDF

  12. #7641

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    IMO, she looks better than her pix. No demons. Reasonable rates.

    But a lot of drama and service could be better. If service was better, she would be Top 5 for sure.
    Wish she was at diff jotel. Last I heard "6" ?

  13. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been, but Shoreline in Milford. I think it's $30 cash for 3 hr block.

    DayUse app has a few local options too. Larger time blocks reserve online and pay at hotel. No cancellation fee.
    Haven't been able to find anything reasonable or timely on dayuse.

  14. #7639
    Would you mind providing some details about her service that makes it bad? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    IMO, she looks better than her pix. No demons. Reasonable rates.

    But a lot of drama and service could be better. If service was better, she would be Top 5 for sure.

  15. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    IMO, she looks better than her pix. No demons. Reasonable rates.

    But a lot of drama and service could be better. If service was better, she would be Top 5 for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape