Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 41283
-
12-12-24 14:34 #36978Senior Member

Posts: 414Latina bait and switch
Wanted some Latina today. But the university blvd had other plans. Texted this ad and they responded quickly. Quoted 100 Mario coins but I countered for 80 they accepted. Address was university blvd next to Burger King. When I pulled up was a few ugly pudgy Latinas standing around outside as room service was cleaning their rooms. Got the room number and up I went. When the girl eh hem silver back opened the door. She was nothing like the picture she sent. I mean nothing. Short, pudgy, bad body, mid 40 . She really in the wrong profession. When I said I'm good and went to leave she yelled to the bathroom and to my surprise another big pudgy Latina popped out bathroom. She said you like and pointed. Alas the other bathroom hider was better looking, she wasn't the Latina body style I was wanting. Both of these women look like they were three times divorced mother of six. Here is a picture that she sent and also the link to the app. I won't repeat. I won't recommend save yourself the trouble if you see university Boulevard. I saw most of them hanging outside. They ain't good to look.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179939268
-
12-12-24 12:27 #36977Senior Member

Posts: 164She took care of a couple headaches for me for 50 sonic rings and in return she drank the protein that was given. Lots of dt and spit like I like it. True she's not a looker but got rid of my headache. She has a guy that drives her but he never engaged or any issues.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-Stay Safe Gents.
-
12-12-24 10:56 #36976Senior Member

Posts: 260Amily craigslist
Anyone tried?
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...809584611.html
-
12-12-24 10:35 #36975Senior Member

Posts: 260Moon Goddess?
Anyone tried? BBBJ? Odors? Comms? Roses?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/359973877386
-
12-12-24 10:18 #36974Senior Member

Posts: 130Meth
Meth is so powerful ain't it 😆.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 08:09 #36973Regular Member

Posts: 7Bubbles
I know a lot of you mongers remember Bubbles. I see she posted this morning that she's back and looks like she gained a little bit of weight as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/349480496820
-
12-12-24 04:50 #36972Senior Member

Posts: 531Kay baby the Greek lover
Which one of you mongers nutted in her? Now she's 7 months pregnant.
-
12-11-24 23:56 #36971Senior Member

Posts: 1061Someone isn't happy getting scammed
Google the number and you see who it's about. A rather infamous scammer.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 19:39 #36970Senior Member

Posts: 414Natalia. Lots of reviews. Has a private incall on westside when I saw her. She's legit.
Originally Posted by KenAdams3141
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 15:52 #36969Senior Member

Posts: 46Yeah no surprise, I posted that this girl was shady in my last report. My situation was a little bit different, so I still got what I came for. It's a shame because she's got pretty good pussy, and a nice body. My situation was only different because I didn't pay until I got inside her room with her. So when her. " roommate. " Came in, she basically told him it was cool. It was a hairy uncomfortable situation for a minute, but it worked out. She reached out a few weeks ago, but I would only do a car date with her from this point forward if I saw her again.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 15:42 #36968Senior Member

Posts: 99Natalya
If you are looking for Natalya.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/932264536427
She has an 8 Month Vacation with her uncle for "borrowing" a Dates car at the Eagle inn. Sorry Sicilian is off the menu.
-
12-11-24 15:08 #36967Senior Member

Posts: 145Intel
Has anyone partaken? I couldn't do a search since she doesn't provide a name in her ad. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/682538527355
-
12-11-24 14:14 #36966Senior Member

Posts: 316Kim
What. In. The. Actual fuck is this? Honestly at a loss for words right now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/092302299509
-
12-11-24 12:48 #36965Senior Member

Posts: 98The Head Doctor
Had a dream that I was visiting this one in the Kingsland area. Comms were easy and a car date was in the dream. She's not going to win any beauty contests or beach body awards / but in the dream she did a masterful no-hands BBBJ. Lots of tongue. Less than 15 minutes later she was spitting in a napkin and I was dropping her off. 8 O tiddlywinks. Not bad for the urgency Junior was requiring. Then I woke up.
Stay Safe and Wail On!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/837421986143
-
12-11-24 12:39 #36964Senior Member

Posts: 86BF trip
Third trip to the bunny factory today. I wanted to check out one of the new girls, I drew HU today. She's about late 20's early 30's, c cups and slim body. Got the full experience shower together and full very GFE treatment. Rates are still a lot more than your standard Jax rates but there's way more value than all the others that we have in Jax. 10/10 .










Reply With Quote




