Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 1177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 25707
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23067

    Tgtbt

    Those are the healthiest "A" cups I've ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonD  [View Original Post]
    I really want to experience a Nuru Massage and I have been looking in some new places besides STG and tryst and found this page:

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...34653c0e338931

    Does anyone have any experience with this provider and / or this web page? Looks TGTBT and before I reach out wanted to see what experience others had with this site.

  2. #23066

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by VyGotsky  [View Original Post]
    Hi Dayton24,

    It is unfortunate that this happened to you and double unfortunate that your first post was a complaint against a provider that has been reliable for many of us for years. I've only had a pleasant, un-thiefy experience.
    I don't doubt others have had positive experiences. And just to prove that I'm not trolling, the visit was actually OK, but obviously once I (much later) discovered the theft, I wasn't so happy about it. I am a Senior Member here and created an alias profile to avoid detection and retaliation.

    I'll retract the "avoid" statement; it wasn't that bad. But I would caution you to leave your wallet in the car for incalls, and out of sight for outcalls. Just sayin'. She is neither honest nor trustworthy. Partly my fault for not being more careful.

  3. #23065
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonD  [View Original Post]

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...34653c0e338931

    Does anyone have any experience with this provider and / or this web page? Looks TGTBT and before I reach out wanted to see what experience others had with this site.
    I looked at every ad on page 1 and found no (937) numbers. There was one (513). That seems very questionable to me.

  4. #23064

    Text Free too

    I can add good things about text free too. All that's been said, works well for me, only an occasional hiccup. I believe the calling part is unlimited minutes now- they make money with adds. Don't use the call part much, only text, but they don't nag to buy minutes anymore so I think they are now unlimited. The few calls I've made have been fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    I use an app called TextFree. Sounds very similar to TextNow above. You give them your area code and they let you choose from a list of available numbers, so you can choose one easy to remember. I like that you can chat on both PC and phone, because I type way faster than I text! Conversations carry over to both. Not void of flaky behavior on the web-side, but just restart it. I file lots of bug reports and it's gotten much better. I've had it several years. You can delete the App on your phone, re-install and it maintain your contacts. And yes you can suppress notifications too. But if spouse is ever prone to looking at your phone, you're best to delete the app.

    You earn a certain number of minutes for free phone calls, but I rarely use them and the VOIP quality is lousy. This must be how they make money, from people who want to use it to talk more.

  5. #23063
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonMonger24  [View Original Post]
    I did an incall last week and she stole all the cash from my shoe while I went to the bathroom.

    Thief, Thief, Thief and below-average performance per other reviews here. Avoid. But if you must visit, beware!
    Hi Dayton24,

    It is unfortunate that this happened to you and double unfortunate that your first post was a complaint against a provider that has been reliable for many of us for years. I've chilled with this provider multiple times and have only had a pleasant, un-thiefy experience. Good luck out there.

    Be Safe and Be Kind,

    -VG

  6. #23062

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her off and on for the last 4 years without any problems.
    Same with me. No issues.

  7. #23061

    Devon has bruises all over her face

    Met devon recently and found her to have bruises all over her face. I got worried about it, gave her a 20 and left. I understand she got upset and started cussing me asking me not to contact again. I obliged.

  8. #23060

    Gemma

    Since we can not post ph numbers her is a link to an ad that has a phone number. Scroll to the bottom click on get number answer question and number will show.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/539949314297

    Quote Originally Posted by SexHombre  [View Original Post]
    She is on STG but no Phone number. Anyone know how to contact her?

    SH.

  9. #23059

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonMonger24  [View Original Post]
    I did an incall last week and she stole all the cash from my shoe while I went to the bathroom.

    Thief, Thief, Thief and below-average performance per other reviews here. Avoid. But if you must visit, beware!
    I've seen her off and on for the last 4 years without any problems.

  10. #23058

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonD  [View Original Post]
    I really want to experience a Nuru Massage and I have been looking in some new places besides STG and tryst and found this page:

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...34653c0e338931

    Does anyone have any experience with this provider and / or this web page? Looks TGTBT and before I reach out wanted to see what experience others had with this site.
    That's a very obvious fake. Read through it again slowly.

  11. #23057

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullDawg  [View Original Post]
    Hello brothers, my playtime is very limited now, don't get much of it. Question is, Gemma on STG. She a good provider?? Been enjoying Maneater when I can, kinda got the urge for something different. Comments? Suggestions?? TIA!! Dawg.
    She is on STG but no Phone number. Anyone know how to contact her?

    SH.

  12. #23056

    Gemma??

    Hello brothers, anyone seen Gemma lately? Tried to contact her, no replies, and didn't see her ad on STG. Any info? I'm curious about getting with her. T. I. A. Dawg.

  13. #23055

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    There have been mixed reviews on Cait https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/204472907441..
    I did an incall last week and she stole all the cash from my shoe while I went to the bathroom.

    Thief, Thief, Thief and below-average performance per other reviews here. Avoid. But if you must visit, beware!

  14. #23054

    Anyone used this website before?

    I really want to experience a Nuru Massage and I have been looking in some new places besides STG and tryst and found this page:

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...34653c0e338931

    Does anyone have any experience with this provider and / or this web page? Looks TGTBT and before I reach out wanted to see what experience others had with this site.

  15. #23053
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    the best is the Textnow app.
    Thank you very much! I will give it a shot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape