Thread: Agency Discussion and Review
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 899
-
12-12-24 16:10 #29Senior Member

Posts: 374Ends in 5917.
Originally Posted by Leggomy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 16:08 #28Senior Member

Posts: 575Hu
Disappointing. If the pics were accurate Hu should have been just as hot as Miu Miu. Miu Miu is an absolute fox.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 10:01 #27Senior Member

Posts: 154Screening
Which number are you guys using to start the contact?
The one that's local and on the website is different after I click.
-
12-11-24 23:14 #26Senior Member

Posts: 374Hu at BF
Stopped by and saw Hu. She's a pretty woman, though I'd probably rank her as #4 as compared to Miu, Velvet, and Amy. She has some nice man mades and I believe her ass is also man made. She was really fun and definitely went the extra mile for me. Another win at the Bunny Factory.
-
12-11-24 19:11 #25Senior Member

Posts: 2027Bunny Factory
Ditto from the other reports. I'll just add that the apartment complex is in fact gated. Very nice, very secure.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 17:21 #24Senior Member

Posts: 454Same for me, dl with private info hidden like street address and dl number. Incall was a nice private apartment that was clean and communication was good.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 16:55 #23Senior Member

Posts: 176BF was private apt, really nice and clean I didn't feel weird arriving past sundown. Screening was east I sent a I'd pic and blurred out the important information. I met with Amy and she was great 10/10 for me and I would repeat. I have visited a few Kspas in NYC & Orlando over the years and this is the same process so I didn't mind after seeing all the reviews.
Hope this helps! I might take a trip in tonight and see Amy tbh.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 12:05 #22Senior Member

Posts: 894The Bunny Factory
Would someone that has visited with the providers from the Bunny Factory be willing to share some additional details? For instance, is their incall a motel, hotel, private home, condo, apartment, etc? What is the screening process? It appears that they require a photo of your drivers license. Is that correct? Any additional details about the process of meeting with them would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Shaggy.
-
12-09-24 16:11 #21Senior Member

Posts: 575Amy departure
Booker said Amy will be leaving on the 15th.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 15:53 #20Senior Member

Posts: 454I did too but I think Amy is here until Sunday or Monday.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 09:44 #19Senior Member

Posts: 1016Hu and Taylor at Bunny Factory
FYI.
Thought Amy was gone, Taylor started yesterday 12/8 & Hu starts tomorrow 12/10.
https://www.bunnyfactory.net/models
-
12-06-24 22:37 #18Senior Member

Posts: 374Amy at BF
Saw Amy at Bunny Factory. A true spinner and very fun. She was very cute, but not beautiful like Miu. Not a big fan of Vietnamese and she is half. The other half is Korean. Really great BJ and fucked in multiple positions, with a nice stand and carry mixed in there. Biggest drawback was she didn't let me CIM.
-
12-06-24 09:49 #17Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sweet Taylor starting at Bunny Factory
Just saw Bunny Factory updated their site to list 2 new K-girls, Taylor and Hu.
Sweet Taylor is starting tomorrow 12/7 https://www.bunnyfactory.net/copy-of-hu.
-
12-05-24 13:49 #16Senior Member

Posts: 575Agreed
Amy is beyond cute and has a beautiful smile. I want to try the new girls that the factory is bringing in but I feel like Amy and I hit off pretty good, so I kind of want to see her again.
Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4
[View Original Post]
These bunnies are going to make me broke LOL.
-
11-27-24 12:17 #15Senior Member

Posts: 38Amy
See Amy when she was in NOVA. Tight spinner with a youthful look. If you vibe with her you will have good time. Pretty good English too so you get a real GFE feel with her. Had lots of fun with her.









Reply With Quote




