Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 5399
-
12-23-24 22:47 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 941Standard death threat extortion scam.
I said yes I will meet, pay you everything you want.
In person.
Tracked about 20 down, all Africa or Caribbean.
All hollow.
Originally Posted by JayFL123
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 21:59 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 523It's just handler of the Latina providers trying to scam you by acting tough. I told them to fuck off every time and I'm still very well and alive LOL.
Originally Posted by JayFL123
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 19:10 #4977Regular Member

Posts: 11Death threats from Latina numbers
Good evening, being a member of this board I feel like I have the responsibility to report a recent interaction messaging Latina providers. Reached out to a few off them over the weekend while I was craving some Latinas. The next day I got back a text from a 470 (Georgia) number claiming to be MS13 running one of the girls I texted and didn't partake. The standard threats, don't make us do something to you or your family etc etc.
Just be careful out there ya'll.
-
12-23-24 17:47 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 137Magic Mouth Tall BBW
I should have followed your lead! But with it being Christmas I said what the hell and I stayed for a QV. I did my good deed for both this year and next year. QV was $110 & tipped $40 because she gave me a story about she was doing this for Christmas presents for her kid.
TOFTT with this provider, I won't be returning. I won't disparage someone clearly down on her luck, but her place as another Monger mentioned needs a very good cleaning and pest control.
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 16:09 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 464Feel bad for you brother
Could happen to a lot of us. She is hot as hell and the performance can make you lose perspective for sure. Not going to pretend I haven't lost some perspective from time to time. The hardened mongers advice is always the right advice. I'm sure you'll hear it in abundance.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 12:44 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 236Beware
This review is long overdue. I kept hoping for a different outcome so I delayed.
Please allow me to introduce you to Sandi. She's gorgeous and her performance is outstanding.
However you need to be cautious. She is also a manipulator, a deceitful, a thief, and and has a very unpredictable temper.
I was completely enamored by her. I mean completely. She nearly had my heart after the first visit. I let me guard down, and yielded to her requests for help. I paid for some stuff for her in advance and she was to pay me back in appointments. Somehow she ended up with my credit card information and before I was aware of it, my credit card was being used to pay for her rooms. She never had my card in her possession, but somehow had my information. I had to go through the process of reporting it stolen, change credit card, disputing charges for multiple nights for her room. I have paid (3) appointments ahead, and now she is ghosting me.
This is 100% my fault because I let my guard down. I know. Never advance these girls money. I know I screwed up. But be warned she is very good at pulling at your heart strings. I fell for it. Take my word for it. She will rip you off in a heartbeat if you let your guard down in any way.
Just be warned. Thief, manipulator, liar, bad temper.
Search her number in Atlanta, Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando.
Sandi 470-630-6052.
-
12-20-24 06:55 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 77I tried I really tried
SMH, welp I don't really go for the latinas with great bodies see you I just feel like they're too good to be true. Well this day I was determined. So I call this gal comms were good. But I strictly ask for a pic of the girl now meaning when I get there she will be wearing the same thing. She send pic and tells me how she's is 1000 percent the girl. I go over and get the rm number and a girl opens up with a big smile on her face asking me to go in. I won't lie I'm a horn dog so sometimes I'm down for whatever but this day I knew exactly what I wanted and deserved. I ask what happen to girl in Pic and I deny walking in room. She says don't leave her friend was in side so I take a peak inside and it's another just as old so I decline again. The she tells me to knock on the door next door but at this time I learned it was a team of catfish hoping I see one of them. I declined and walkED AWAY. That's my report and this is the face profile https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180445445.
-
12-19-24 07:39 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 137What are Magic Mouth's rates?
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 07:17 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 134Magic Mouth
Was feeling it Sunday night, contacted 7 providers with no response, reached out to this one, BBW type, apartment down by the airport. Got to her place opened the door, walked in and immediately said, I'll have to pass on this. Pictures not even close, way heavier girl, just couldn't pull the trigger. Admittedly didn't try her skill levels, but if your going on the photos, Big Surprise.
SP.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180329513
-
12-16-24 13:31 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 855Pictures Uploaded
Forgot to upload pictures. Add about 15-20 more lbs and that's how she looks. She's a big girl already from pics but at the time was at least k9 smashable. But. Yea she's much bigger. Definitely a pass and no go.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 19:07 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 855Gigi. Big Puerto Rican Chick. Bad Service
So I saw one review on her that she was rolling with two petite decent wmn but those two didn't want to do anything so they ask this wmn, Gigi, to service the client but the guy said never mind and left. From pics she smash able from k9. So I was like why not.
Very bad experience. First off she looks a bit better in her pictures. She's at least 10-15 pounds more heavier in person. She's already heavy in her pictures to begin with. She over text agrees to pretty much a full open menu. First started out witu bbj, bb Greek, and CIA for a fl of roses and 7 extra. Then later she agree to BBFS just no CIP only CIA for 2 bundles and 20 extra. So I was like why not. Love CIA, esp a phat ass and she does have one. Only good thing about her and her tits.
So when I get to the hotel, everything so far is OK. Hotel is a nice one on palm parkway. Give me the room number I get to her room. She lets me in and right away the door to the bedroom is closed. She says we can only use the living room on a small ass couch. Second when we begin the date I had asked her you agreed to CIA. She said no it's COA nothing inside I said on the text message you said yes CIA was OK. Just not CIP. She said no I meant COA only. She lied about a service just to get you to go see her. Res flag.
So we start going and her BbJ game is horrible. It sucks so I'm like all right. I use the lube some HJ to get Junior a little hard and then we start going back shots. It's OK at this point once I had enough of back shots Regular, I start prepping for Greek. Once we get ready for Greek, she Doesn't want to get into an any nice k9 position. She just wants to get in a standing doggy style position not the way she was when we were doing regular back shots. She said no we're going to do it my way only my way she starts having all these rules and makes things very difficult. So now she kills the mood because a she already lied about the CIA. With Greek, she only wants to do it standing up not in a nice k9 style only the position she wants to do it in.
After a while, I'm like OK. Junior goes limp because of all these rules and going back-and-forth with her so I'm like OK let's just go regular back shots then we start going regular back shots and then she's like oh did you see CIP and I'm like no, what are you talking about And she's like are you sure and she starts like checking her stuff? I'm like that's the lube. So I end up just saying forget about it. I just put my clothes on and just leave.
Don't waste your time with this one. Avoid.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180164467
-
12-12-24 12:03 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 1150Def scam
Any time they list positions and say "69 position" or "sex style" its a scam.
Originally Posted by MisterSmart
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 22:17 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 138If it is too good to be true, it is. Especially for our friends in africa who like to scam you with telegram and whatsapp.
Originally Posted by MisterSmart
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 15:20 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 36Sery scam?
I tried to see Sery, profile looked great and gave good rate. She then asked me how I am going to pay, cashapp or Zelle. I told her I will pay cash. She said she doesn't accept cash. So I decided not to proceed.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3498927
-
12-06-24 16:03 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 634Brazilian Susi and Angel
The talent with this management is going down imo. They say one thing over text and when you see them they act like they don't know what you're talking about. I guess the want the hour $ to give you everything and that's it. They use to be really good but I've had bad experiences last few times. Oh well. Hopefully you guys do better.











Reply With Quote






