Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 1349 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 33030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27810

    Marie in Hamden

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Photos would help as the link is dead.
    The original link was to Marie who was in Hamden, and reviewed in the New Haven forum. Looks like she's moved to Meriden now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...1/001277343809
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NjUzODI0N2ZiZjE5YjQzMDg1YjAwMDA4NmFjM2UxNmE0Mzk1ZA.jpg‎  

  2. #27809
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy107  [View Original Post]
    Photos would help as the link is dead.

  3. #27808
    Quote Originally Posted by XpipeX  [View Original Post]
    Took another tour of the Greek Islands today. Definitely a unicorn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/358805434721
    Do you have a name of the girl that does Greek? These agencies change out girls pretty often. Also any information on looks body and hotel location would be great. I have only been to one of the ones in Enfield a couple times. Thanks for any help.

  4. #27807
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowHands78  [View Original Post]
    The rambling novel she has on her ad is a bigger red flag than her posted prices. But good to know she's negotiable. Does she spend the whole time telling you a sob story?
    I saw her last Easter, and we had a pretty good time. Rari is truly beautiful and gives great head, but my only issue is the extensive drug use. When she took off her shirt, I noticed ALOT of scarring on her body.

  5. #27806
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Although there a very few reports of decent service, the overwhelming majority think Lexi is a ripoff in multiple states on USASG. Maybe Lexi changed bc TER recent reviews were all positive. Not sure what to think..
    TER reviews can be manipulated too. Its always a good idea to check other posts of the reviewer.

  6. #27805

    Asian

    Took another tour of the Greek Islands today. Definitely a unicorn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/358805434721

  7. #27804

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/789844972715
    She's legit. Bbw with a great ass. I saw her last time she was in NH.

  8. #27803

    German Doll Marz

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/427944181920

    Feeling TGTBT, but I'm trying to set something up. Not getting the warm and fuzzies so far. Asked for content to get attention, clearly not prepared for that. Says she's in Wethersfield. I'll give a more detailed update as things progress. Anyone have any Intel? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241211-115735.jpg‎  

  9. #27802
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowHands78  [View Original Post]
    The rambling novel she has on her ad is a bigger red flag than her posted prices. But good to know she's negotiable. Does she spend the whole time telling you a sob story?
    She spent most of the time giving me a nice BBBJ. Look up reviews in Waterbury section under the name Rari and Ferrari. Some dudes on here fell in love with her.

  10. #27801
    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    That house has had multiple different girls living there over the last couple months. I was supposed to see one of the girls living there. I waited for about 15 minutes then left. I did not feel real comfortable in the area. It just reminded me of a drug den. Flop house that would be on the cops radar.

    Again, I was never in the house or saw any of the girls working out of there. This was just my impression. I would love to hear from anyone that has been there and has a different impression of the place.
    Seeing a provider at a rented house always presents an added element of risk. Especially when there's multiple girls coming / going and their names aren't on the lease (easier for them to rob, set you up).

    While I'm not familiar with the house in question, I'd recommend going with your gut if you're getting a bad vibe about the location – not worth it.

  11. #27800
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...r/848650302550 highly recommend Rari. Do not be scared of her pricing as she is very negotiable. Also is doing a 2 girl special with Nina who may be hotter than her. Will be repeating in the future, possibly with Nina too.
    The rambling novel she has on her ad is a bigger red flag than her posted prices. But good to know she's negotiable. Does she spend the whole time telling you a sob story?

  12. #27799

    Shelby

    Has anyone met up with this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/789844972715

  13. #27798

    Rari

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...r/848650302550 highly recommend Rari. Do not be scared of her pricing as she is very negotiable. Also is doing a 2 girl special with Nina who may be hotter than her. Will be repeating in the future, possibly with Nina too.

  14. #27797

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy107  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her (roughly 15 months ago). She's in decent shape, I think it was 150 and absolutely no limits, although I didn't look for BB anal.

  15. #27796

    Kimmie

    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    That house has had multiple different girls living there over the last couple months. I was supposed to see one of the girls living there. I waited for about 15 minutes then left. I did not feel real comfortable in the area. It just reminded me of a drug den. Flop house that would be on the cops radar.

    Again, I was never in the house or saw any of the girls working out of there. This was just my impression. I would love to hear from anyone that has been there and has a different impression of the place.
    She's pretty decent tall for a lady. Nice boobs demon infested though. BBFS was available but meh I was good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape