Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 376 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    I get it, it's hit or miss. Check out Mallory or Mia on MNE. Might cost you $50 more but you'll get an amazing BBBJ and a decent fmsm.
    Forgive me, I'm new here. Where or what is MNE?

  2. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I saw an older report about Masque up in Chisago closing up shop. I didn't read much into it, but I checked recently. Google maps has a recent streetview snapshot and it does indeed look like the windows have no signs or posters up. Good enough sign for me to indicate that they're gone. Sad, I had good service when I went up there.

    Hopefully they packed up shop and just moved somewhere else.
    I was in the area last week and drove by. I saw the big red Massage sign in the parking lot lit up, so I thought maybe they reopened. But as I got closer, the only thing in the window was a for rent sign.

    So it looks like the rumors are true for now.

  3. #4569
    Quote Originally Posted by RdhdBen  [View Original Post]
    I'd say jade is pretty attractive. Definitely in her 30's maybe early 40. Massage was pretty relaxing but it wasn't anything like what Michele / Kim would give. I will be seeing Jenny soon and can decide which of the two I like more Jade or her. Jolie doesn't rank as worth returning to unless she starts doing more, but I never saw her when she was linda at rose. I had to silence Michele though because she would text me multiple times a week even after just seeing her. I dictate when I go not her LOL.
    I get it, it's hit or miss. Check out Mallory or Mia on MNE. Might cost you $50 more but you'll get an amazing BBBJ and a decent fmsm.

  4. #4568

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I sensed that Michelle was the boss at the old Rose. Now she is back? Why would she return when the tips are much less at a legit shop?

    I wonder if Jade and Rose are owned by the same person or group.

    How old is Jade, and is she attractive? Personality good?
    I'd say jade is pretty attractive. Definitely in her 30's maybe early 40. Massage was pretty relaxing but it wasn't anything like what Michele / Kim would give. I will be seeing Jenny soon and can decide which of the two I like more Jade or her. Jolie doesn't rank as worth returning to unless she starts doing more, but I never saw her when she was linda at rose. I had to silence Michele though because she would text me multiple times a week even after just seeing her. I dictate when I go not her LOL.

  5. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogs  [View Original Post]
    Does her daughter work there? I had the older lady on my second visit. She was very nice! The first visit was a younger lady, how many girls do they haave there / is there a rotation? Place is different than usual AMP (guys work there and obviously the clientele is normies).
    No to the daughter.

    3 total workers.

    I believe one other girl only.

    I only get her, love her deep voice and personality.

  6. #4566
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    I tried to reach her for a session several times with crickets, she must be popular. Any hints to reach her?

    Thanks as always..
    Her client list is small so she says. Judging from the the amount of reviews she's been around the block a few times.

    At least she's not putting out and has a high body count. Some of these providers have no self respect LOL.

  7. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    She is a sweet lady, and her work is very good with the hands /. Great nips as well. Her daughter moved here last year sometime I believe, I have had her call while getting a massage, and mom keeps on going. Kinda hot to stay focused like that!
    Does her daughter work there? I had the older lady on my second visit. She was very nice! The first visit was a younger lady, how many girls do they haave there / is there a rotation? Place is different than usual AMP (guys work there and obviously the clientele is normies).

  8. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls  [View Original Post]
    Been away for awhile but keep reading the post. Just wanted to give my two sense as to what's going on. First Helen / Jennifer (same person) is / was the older of Rose. She started that spot with her own one room business. She has been in this business for a while. I think she moved cause the lack of foot traffic. Only guys who found it was word of mouth. The place was very hidden which I thought was a plus but also limits walk ins. I was told recently that the nail salon is closing and she is adding room to the new location which will be only used for massages. This is a great idea cause nobody want to walk through a nail salon yo get your massage.

    As for Jade I think Michelle is the new owner. Maybe not but I believe most of us who were her regular or talk to her directly got a text about the new business. Which means she the one who supplied to list. I think these two were going operate together but I am getting the sense that something happened and now they aren't friendly. For those of you who have seen Michelle I would suggest scheduling with her at Jade so you get the same serves and your face becomes familiar to the rest of the talent. Jenny looks better and young than Hanna. Plus she was wearing a dress when I stopped in. However still had a more legit vibe then when it was Rose..
    I thought I heard Rose was asked to leave because the owner of the building new what was going on? On your iPhone, got to settings. Your name at the top. Icloud -private relay and click to pause. Solves all the problems.

  9. #4563
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    She is a sweet lady, and her work is very good with the hands /. Great nips as well. Her daughter moved here last year sometime I believe, I have had her call while getting a massage, and mom keeps on going. Kinda hot to stay focused like that!
    I've only been there once, but man that was the weirdest experience ever, LOL.

  10. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls  [View Original Post]
    Been away for awhile but keep reading the post. Just wanted to give my two sense as to what's going on. First Helen / Jennifer (same person) is / was the older of Rose. She started that spot with her own one room business. She has been in this business for a while. I think she moved cause the lack of foot traffic. Only guys who found it was word of mouth. The place was very hidden which I thought was a plus but also limits walk ins. I was told recently that the nail salon is closing and she is adding room to the new location which will be only used for massages. This is a great idea cause nobody want to walk through a nail salon yo get your massage.

    As for Jade I think Michelle is the new owner. Maybe not but I believe most of us who were her regular or talk to her directly got a text about the new business. Which means she the one who supplied to list. I think these two were going operate together but I am getting the sense that something happened and now they aren't friendly. For those of you who have seen Michelle I would suggest scheduling with her at Jade so you get the same serves and your face becomes familiar to the rest of the talent. Jenny looks better and young than Hanna. Plus she was wearing a dress when I stopped in.
    Here are the pictures of the Rose staff: https://rose-massage.square.site/

    Who is Helen / Jennifer at Rose? I don't see that name on their website.

    Thanks for the report!

  11. #4561
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogs  [View Original Post]
    Went to the place with the curtains twice now (been mentioned here many times before) and both times have been fun. First time was HE, the curtains really do add to the experience IMHO. It's fun to hear the other people in there getting legit while I'm getting yanked. Second time was DIY with an older short lady, she gave a great massage, but no HE, but there was a reason for this:

    Her daughter came by while she was working. I was already flipped and she had the towel wrapped just around my junk, and the rest tucked between my legs. Her and her daughter started talking and then she came into the room, saw me, turned around and walked back out and apologized for walking in LOL. They talked for a few between the curtain, then time was up and she pointed and said next time, I said cool and did a DIY. Be VERY careful because I didn't realize I was casting a shadow on the ground into the hallway until I was like half way done jerking it.

    Stay safe this winter.
    She is a sweet lady, and her work is very good with the hands /. Great nips as well. Her daughter moved here last year sometime I believe, I have had her call while getting a massage, and mom keeps on going. Kinda hot to stay focused like that!

  12. #4560
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls  [View Original Post]

    Lastly, anyone know why this site is blocked when I am using just cellular and not WiFI? Seems I can only access from my phone when at home.
    I'm not techie enough to understand it but I had a similar issue when I tried on a tablet. It was an iPad with Verizon. I have never tried accessing this site on the tablet at home with Wifi since if I'm at home, I just go on my computer. I think certain cell companies block this site because of the content while internet companies are more open minded (less censorship). While this site is not illegal some of the activities talked about are and that's enough to spook some companies.

  13. #4559

    Jade and Rose info

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I sensed that Michelle was the boss at the old Rose. Now she is back? Why would she return when the tips are much less at a legit shop?

    I wonder if Jade and Rose are owned by the same person or group.

    How old is Jade, and is she attractive? Personality good?
    Been away for awhile but keep reading the post. Just wanted to give my two sense as to what's going on. First Helen / Jennifer (same person) is / was the older of Rose. She started that spot with her own one room business. She has been in this business for a while. I think she moved cause the lack of foot traffic. Only guys who found it was word of mouth. The place was very hidden which I thought was a plus but also limits walk ins. I was told recently that the nail salon is closing and she is adding room to the new location which will be only used for massages. This is a great idea cause nobody want to walk through a nail salon yo get your massage.

    As for Jade I think Michelle is the new owner. Maybe not but I believe most of us who were her regular or talk to her directly got a text about the new business. Which means she the one who supplied to list. I think these two were going operate together but I am getting the sense that something happened and now they aren't friendly. For those of you who have seen Michelle I would suggest scheduling with her at Jade so you get the same serves and your face becomes familiar to the rest of the talent. Jenny looks better and young than Hanna. Plus she was wearing a dress when I stopped in. However still had a more legit vibe then when it was Rose.

    Lastly, anyone know why this site is blocked when I am using just cellular and not WiFI? Seems I can only access from my phone when at home.

    Hope the info was helpful cheers.

  14. #4558

    Curtain call

    Went to the place with the curtains twice now (been mentioned here many times before) and both times have been fun. First time was HE, the curtains really do add to the experience IMHO. It's fun to hear the other people in there getting legit while I'm getting yanked. Second time was DIY with an older short lady, she gave a great massage, but no HE, but there was a reason for this:

    Her daughter came by while she was working. I was already flipped and she had the towel wrapped just around my junk, and the rest tucked between my legs. Her and her daughter started talking and then she came into the room, saw me, turned around and walked back out and apologized for walking in LOL. They talked for a few between the curtain, then time was up and she pointed and said next time, I said cool and did a DIY. Be VERY careful because I didn't realize I was casting a shadow on the ground into the hallway until I was like half way done jerking it.

    Stay safe this winter.

  15. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and felt like she was wearing too much makeup and wasn't all that attractive.
    Maybe just different strokes for different folks, the makeup didn't bother me and I thought she looked great but I could see how that would be a bother to some.

    Any suggestions to ladies you found to be hot? Curious as that's typically my most important factor in where I go in this hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape