Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 1350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 33030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    East Hartford House

    That house has had multiple different girls living there over the last couple months. I was supposed to see one of the girls living there. I waited for about 15 minutes then left. I did not feel real comfortable in the area. It just reminded me of a drug den. Flop house that would be on the cops radar.

    Again, I was never in the house or saw any of the girls working out of there. This was just my impression. I would love to hear from anyone that has been there and has a different impression of the place.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...k/758982103454

    Kimmie is relatively new from Waterbury staying at a house in EHartford. Have not seen any reviews posted yet. Anybody seen her yet and can vouch for her performance. Body looks great and seems pleasant during our few text exchanges.

    She shares house with older provider named Kristine and Nina who briefly stayed with Lori on Capitol Ave above a bar.

  2. #27794

    Lexi aka Dahlia aka Angel aka Daleth

    Quote Originally Posted by Fittobetied950  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a regular a few years ago. Got mixed up in something and started robbing. I saw her after that and she was a shell of her former self. Deep in the habits had taken its toll and her delays excessive including in room delays. I will never bother to see her again. Posted age of 35 is correct.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7782.jpg‎  

  3. #27793

    Another Lexi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...c/936966649080

    Have heard mixed reviews Any info?

  4. #27792
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I was with her once and not impressed. GPS. Never again for me.
    Bro. Come on. How is a 100 qv GPS? Any lower would be dirty SW prices. 100 won't even cover the room in many cases. This isn't 1987. Despite her weight her service is better than most and really gets into it. No habits I can tell which can't be said for 99% of the girls out there.

  5. #27791
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy107  [View Original Post]
    Check the New Haven forum for her numerous reviews. Some like her, some don't.

  6. #27790
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/582601998582

    Seeing this ad and her title as Sexy Steph makes me laugh. Unless I am missing something there is nothing sexy about Steph. To pay any amount of $$$ for her is a total waste especially since she uses a clock. I heard she even looks worse in person-fat!!
    Agreed. I was with her once and not impressed. GPS. Never again for me.

  7. #27789

    Ment to post here not meridian

    Actual PSE providers?

    Recently started working up in the Hartford area but I haven't had any luck on finding an actual good fuck. Not sure who's real in CT, any recommendations for sites or providers. The price isn't an issue. I just want that dream OnlyFan vibe girl before year ends.

  8. #27788

    Kimmie-EHartford

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...k/758982103454

    Kimmie is relatively new from Waterbury staying at a house in EHartford. Have not seen any reviews posted yet. Anybody seen her yet and can vouch for her performance. Body looks great and seems pleasant during our few text exchanges.

    She shares house with older provider named Kristine and Nina who briefly stayed with Lori on Capitol Ave above a bar.

  9. #27787

  10. #27786

    Sexy Steph-Really LOL!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/582601998582

    Seeing this ad and her title as Sexy Steph makes me laugh. Unless I am missing something there is nothing sexy about Steph. To pay any amount of $$$ for her is a total waste especially since she uses a clock. I heard she even looks worse in person-fat!!

  11. #27785

    Kiara Freaky

    Anyone have info on these provider? I didn't see any reference on the name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...j/557206788145

    Or this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/054542721961

    Thanks in advance.

    Shaggy.

  12. #27784
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Smelly, sweaty, fragile, thin and one arm. Sad.
    That checks all my boxes in one dream.

  13. #27783

    Be VERY careful w this one

    Although there a very few reports of decent service, the overwhelming majority think Lexi is a ripoff in multiple states on USASG. Maybe Lexi changed bc TER recent reviews were all positive. Not sure what to think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/533407663122
    .

  14. #27782

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a pro. So your options might be limited.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4446565-379070
    Thank you. CBJ is a deal breaker at any price.

  15. #27781

    This might help

    Seems like a pro. So your options might be limited.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4446565-379070

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/533407663122

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape