Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30686

    Eastside Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one a little over a week ago. She's been reported here a couple of times and every time I reached out our schedules didn't line up or she would just ghost me mid text. I gave up for a while, a couple months actually. But I was finally able to meet with her recently. Got the addy and showed up. Nice area quite not a lot of traffic. There was a car silver running right outside her building with a guy sitting inside. Kinda gave me handler vibes but f it went inside. She greeted me at the door in lingerie the same ones from the pics in her ad. She has a really nice attitude real pleaser. The date was for bng only and I wouldn't say it was the best I ever had but she definitely got into it, more pse than I'm used to. Took direction didn't rush finished me all the way out. Gave her the donation and we chatted a little, she told me she can usually only host in the afternoon something about her kids idk. Walked out silver car was still there but nothing to be worried about.

    Probably wouldn't repeat. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't amazing. Donation was standard. Maybe if I was in the area.

    Stay safe.
    Sorry everyone I had the link copied to my clipboard I just forgot to paste it somewhere. I'll add pic too.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5139082049/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6588.jpg‎  

  2. #30685

    Eastside

    I think this maybe the one he is talking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179675652

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Can we please start giving out more information besides very vague details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6c919e58d740faf7bb227e65885f7e07_f.jpg‎  

  3. #30684

    Others can enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I set up a date with her and asked for a current photo showing her body but have not received a reply, if I don't get a pic I know the answer.
    Texted back / forth. Rules: no pics; pay up front; no DATY; no BBBJ.

    Didn't get a real good vibe. I'm passing so more time for you other mongers.

  4. #30683

    Not a picture, not a name

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one a little over a week ago. She's been reported here a couple of times and every time I reached out our schedules didn't line up or she would just ghost me mid text. I gave up for a while, a couple months actually. But I was finally able to meet with her recently. Got the addy and showed up. Nice area quite not a lot of traffic. There was a car silver running right outside her building with a guy sitting inside. Kinda gave me handler vibes but f it went inside. She greeted me at the door in lingerie the same ones from the pics in her ad. She has a really nice attitude real pleaser. The date was for bng only and I wouldn't say it was the best I ever had but she definitely got into it, more pse than I'm used to. Took direction didn't rush finished me all the way out. Gave her the donation and we chatted a little, she told me she can usually only host in the afternoon something about her kids idk. Walked out silver car was still there but nothing to be worried about.

    Probably wouldn't repeat. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't amazing. Donation was standard. Maybe if I was in the area.

    Stay safe.
    Can we please start giving out more information besides very vague details.

  5. #30682
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one a little over a week ago. She's been reported here a couple of times and every time I reached out our schedules didn't line up or she would just ghost me mid text. I gave up for a while, a couple months actually. But I was finally able to meet with her recently. Got the addy and showed up. Nice area quite not a lot of traffic. There was a car silver running right outside her building with a guy sitting inside. Kinda gave me handler vibes but f it went inside. She greeted me at the door in lingerie the same ones from the pics in her ad. She has a really nice attitude real pleaser. The date was for bng only and I wouldn't say it was the best I ever had but she definitely got into it, more pse than I'm used to. Took direction didn't rush finished me all the way out. Gave her the donation and we chatted a little, she told me she can usually only host in the afternoon something about her kids idk. Walked out silver car was still there but nothing to be worried about.

    Probably wouldn't repeat. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't amazing. Donation was standard. Maybe if I was in the area.

    Stay safe.
    A link to you are talking about would help.

  6. #30681

    Who Where When Why

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one a little over a week ago. She's been reported here a couple of times and every time I reached out our schedules didn't line up or she would just ghost me mid text. I gave up for a while, a couple months actually. But I was finally able to meet with her recently. Got the addy and showed up. Nice area quite not a lot of traffic. There was a car silver running right outside her building with a guy sitting inside. Kinda gave me handler vibes but f it went inside. She greeted me at the door in lingerie the same ones from the pics in her ad. She has a really nice attitude real pleaser. The date was for bng only and I wouldn't say it was the best I ever had but she definitely got into it, more pse than I'm used to. Took direction didn't rush finished me all the way out. Gave her the donation and we chatted a little, she told me she can usually only host in the afternoon something about her kids idk. Walked out silver car was still there but nothing to be worried about.

    Probably wouldn't repeat. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't amazing. Donation was standard. Maybe if I was in the area.

    Stay safe.
    This is far from helpful. No one knows what or who you are attempting to review. Try this one again please.

  7. #30680

    Super huge breasts

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrow1988  [View Original Post]
    Is there anybody interested in any hung beauties with super huge breasts?

    PM me.
    Oh yeah! Very interested.

  8. #30679

    "Hung" beauties large breasts

    Is there anybody interested in any hung beauties with super huge breasts?

    PM me.

  9. #30678

    That's what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I set up a date with her and asked for a current photo showing her body but have not received a reply, if I don't get a pic I know the answer.
    Photos like these are usually from when they were much younger and maybe before they even did this type of job.

  10. #30677

    Greek Ladies?

    I'll be in town over the weekend. Are there any good greek providers you'd recommend?

  11. #30676

    Eastside

    Met with this one a little over a week ago. She's been reported here a couple of times and every time I reached out our schedules didn't line up or she would just ghost me mid text. I gave up for a while, a couple months actually. But I was finally able to meet with her recently. Got the addy and showed up. Nice area quite not a lot of traffic. There was a car silver running right outside her building with a guy sitting inside. Kinda gave me handler vibes but f it went inside. She greeted me at the door in lingerie the same ones from the pics in her ad. She has a really nice attitude real pleaser. The date was for bng only and I wouldn't say it was the best I ever had but she definitely got into it, more pse than I'm used to. Took direction didn't rush finished me all the way out. Gave her the donation and we chatted a little, she told me she can usually only host in the afternoon something about her kids idk. Walked out silver car was still there but nothing to be worried about.

    Probably wouldn't repeat. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't amazing. Donation was standard. Maybe if I was in the area.

    Stay safe.

  12. #30675

    Bbfs / cip

    Just don't do it. Have fun but be safe.

    East.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her myself but considered it several years ago. I have read enough over the years, about her "cumsumption" to know I wouldn't classify her as safe. Infact, I wondered if this post could get anyone to come forward that may have contracted an std from her? If no one has, then maybe I would like to bbfscip. Anyone?

  13. #30674
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Though the picture is a little blurry and could be from whenever.
    I set up a date with her and asked for a current photo showing her body but have not received a reply, if I don't get a pic I know the answer.

  14. #30673

    She looks very pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsd0227  [View Original Post]
    I recently connected with a provider in the Middletown area who gave me permission to post a pic and give her number to a few senior members. BBBJCIM (YMMV) and FS available. Senior members pm me for more details.
    Though the picture is a little blurry and could be from whenever.

  15. #30672

    What are you talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    There is no risk as to whether its her or not. There never is as far that goes. You respond to the ad, if she responds or the handler, you set up an appointment. When you show up if it is clearly not the lade in the pics, you leave. No risk. Inconvenience yes, risk no.
    Like there isn't police and pimps who wouldn't want to lock you up or take your money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape