Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 177 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 2642
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2162

    Mama Sugi?

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    Got to see this new Cat. Walked in, Mama Suji remembered me and said she send me new girl. Yes she is young looking and cute. Few red flags went off in my head. Went to table shower. Just a scrub down. She didn't even get naked.

    Back to room. Spent lots of time face down giving me a massage. Had to stop her cause she was really going for a great massage but felt like was going to run out of time. Finally flipped and got nipple licking. BBBJ. She got on her back. No kissing at all if that's your thing. Admired her nipples and tried to suck on them a little but she pushed my head down to her kitty. Ok so either I have the greatest tongue ever or she immediately started acting. Was sexy but not 100% believable. She starts shaking eventually and pulls me up and says she's ready to f**k and whips out a cover and covers me up. Lots of noises coming from her. Mish, standing Mish, k9, side, cg to finish. After finish and getting dressed, says 1st time seeing me so next time no condom believe if you want.

    And hey how much total are MP charging now days? Seemed to have gone up lately.
    So Sugi is onlyh a mamasan now?

    I wanted to see her! She doesn't work anymore??

  2. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    Got to see this new Cat. Walked in, Mama Suji remembered me and said she send me new girl. Yes she is young looking and cute. Few red flags went off in my head. Went to table shower. Just a scrub down. She didn't even get naked.

    Back to room. Spent lots of time face down giving me a massage. Had to stop her cause she was really going for a great massage but felt like was going to run out of time. Finally flipped and got nipple licking. BBBJ. She got on her back. No kissing at all if that's your thing. Admired her nipples and tried to suck on them a little but she pushed my head down to her kitty. Ok so either I have the greatest tongue ever or she immediately started acting. Was sexy but not 100% believable. She starts shaking eventually and pulls me up and says she's ready to f**k and whips out a cover and covers me up. Lots of noises coming from her. Mish, standing Mish, k9, side, cg to finish. After finish and getting dressed, says 1st time seeing me so next time no condom believe if you want.

    And hey how much total are MP charging now days? Seemed to have gone up lately.
    Awesome review. House is taking $60 these days and girls are minimum $160, more if you feel like they went above and beyond.

  3. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from my Honey Suji. There's a new girl starting tomorrow. Her name is Cat. Supposed to be young and cute. Personally haven't seen her yet just going by what Suji said. Think I'll pay a visit this weekend. Same talent there Yoko, Rachel, Ruby, Yuna is back and Amy. Six girls there now. Full house of talent.
    Got to see this new Cat. Walked in, Mama Suji remembered me and said she send me new girl. Yes she is young looking and cute. Few red flags went off in my head. Went to table shower. Just a scrub down. She didn't even get naked.

    Back to room. Spent lots of time face down giving me a massage. Had to stop her cause she was really going for a great massage but felt like was going to run out of time. Finally flipped and got nipple licking. BBBJ. She got on her back. No kissing at all if that's your thing. Admired her nipples and tried to suck on them a little but she pushed my head down to her kitty. Ok so either I have the greatest tongue ever or she immediately started acting. Was sexy but not 100% believable. She starts shaking eventually and pulls me up and says she's ready to f**k and whips out a cover and covers me up. Lots of noises coming from her. Mish, standing Mish, k9, side, cg to finish. After finish and getting dressed, says 1st time seeing me so next time no condom believe if you want.

    And hey how much total are MP charging now days? Seemed to have gone up lately.

  4. #2159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigRax  [View Original Post]
    Spent a lot time in table shower so no time for massage. Damages are regular. Everyone has different tastes but she is conventionally attractive so I think you will have a good time.
    Thanks for the input. I like a nice pair of titties and past reports are encouraging. Wonder how Ruby is?

  5. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing Rachel. Sounds like a good time. Does she have any massage skills? Damage? I've enjoyed Yuna in the past. Any info on Ruby?
    Spent a lot time in table shower so no time for massage. Damages are regular. Everyone has different tastes but she is conventionally attractive so I think you will have a good time.

  6. #2157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigRax  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen reviews of her for awhile so I thought I would check her out. Wow! Smoking hot, best natural rack maybe ever. Started with table shower and nuru. Only disappointment was that there was no BBBJ there. She just slid on me and gave me HJ. Into the room and she then started a nice BBBJ. Took my whole member which I love. Started to jerk me off after awhile but I wanted to fuck her before I released. Her pussy is small. I am not huge and she only put me in half way. I fucked her in mish that way while she was laying down and I was standing and then shoved my cock in all the way. She let out a bit of a yelp but then settled in. Then switched her on her side while I continued to plow away. Then moved back to mish and finally released. Door knock was a bit early. Really good time and highly recommended.
    Thinking about seeing Rachel. Sounds like a good time. Does she have any massage skills? Damage? I've enjoyed Yuna in the past. Any info on Ruby?

  7. #2156

    Rachel!

    Haven't seen reviews of her for awhile so I thought I would check her out. Wow! Smoking hot, best natural rack maybe ever. Started with table shower and nuru. Only disappointment was that there was no BBBJ there. She just slid on me and gave me HJ. Into the room and she then started a nice BBBJ. Took my whole member which I love. Started to jerk me off after awhile but I wanted to fuck her before I released. Her pussy is small. I am not huge and she only put me in half way. I fucked her in mish that way while she was laying down and I was standing and then shoved my cock in all the way. She let out a bit of a yelp but then settled in. Then switched her on her side while I continued to plow away. Then moved back to mish and finally released. Door knock was a bit early. Really good time and highly recommended.

  8. #2155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from my Honey Suji. There's a new girl starting tomorrow. Her name is Cat. Supposed to be young and cute. Personally haven't seen her yet just going by what Suji said. Think I'll pay a visit this weekend. Same talent there Yoko, Rachel, Ruby, Yuna is back and Amy. Six girls there now. Full house of talent.
    Snow on Vacation?

  9. #2154

    New Talent

    Just got a text from my Honey Suji. There's a new girl starting tomorrow. Her name is Cat. Supposed to be young and cute. Personally haven't seen her yet just going by what Suji said. Think I'll pay a visit this weekend. Same talent there Yoko, Rachel, Ruby, Yuna is back and Amy. Six girls there now. Full house of talent.

  10. #2153

    Best Rimmer

    Just had the best rimming from Yoko. YMMV of course. Let me say up front she won't do everyone especially hairy donuts but if you're clean she goes super deep and sucks that donut. Asked her for body scrub in the shower. Washed my donut super good and told her to toss my salad all the way. She cleaned me super good then spread my cheeks for some preview. Then turned around for BBBJDT action. Dried me off then back to the room for some deep knead massage. Then she spread my cheeks and proceeded to suck my donut. Told. Her go deep and make it wet. HJ and deep rimming took me to the edge. Had her suck me to take a break before I blewy. Load. Bent her over the bed for standing Greek and pounded hard. Ready to blow so had Yoko turn around and DT me ATM. Unloaded two weeks of juice. She sucked me dry then massage some. Then off to the shower. Took her again in the shower since I was still boosted from the V. Asked Yoko rim me again and HJ combo until I blew my second hit. Yoko helped me dress. Tipped extra for the swallowing and don't sucking. What a evening!

  11. #2152
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKpi  [View Original Post]
    How old she look?
    Fit, milky white skin, about 5'4. In the room she looks like a 40's chick, the lighting does her really well. Always a good time with her.

  12. #2151
    How old she look?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eluder  [View Original Post]
    Had another date night with the honey. Life threw me a curve ball and I just wasn't ready for it. Took some time off from the hobby and decided to go pay Ruby a visit to relieve some stress. Still the same great service, made me feel relaxed as if I just got home from work and ready to unwind with some TLC. Love having her ass facing the mirror as she sucks me off so I can admire her cute butthole and pussy as her head bobs up and down. Slipped on the cover and had a good time in mish as we locked eyes and kissed until I popped. Everything is YMMV but respect is a two-way highway. Be nice and show some respect. We've all heard stories of "this customer", if the mood isn't right, try another girl or spa. They doing us a solid with offering their body, hate to think if more start to quit because of how customers are mistreating them.

  13. #2150

    Ruby

    Had another date night with the honey. Life threw me a curve ball and I just wasn't ready for it. Took some time off from the hobby and decided to go pay Ruby a visit to relieve some stress. Still the same great service, made me feel relaxed as if I just got home from work and ready to unwind with some TLC. Love having her ass facing the mirror as she sucks me off so I can admire her cute butthole and pussy as her head bobs up and down. Slipped on the cover and had a good time in mish as we locked eyes and kissed until I popped. Everything is YMMV but respect is a two-way highway. Be nice and show some respect. We've all heard stories of "this customer", if the mood isn't right, try another girl or spa. They doing us a solid with offering their body, hate to think if more start to quit because of how customers are mistreating them.

  14. #2149

    Rachel

    Help. Lost Rachel's #. Someone please dm. I don't need all the digits. I'm sure it is in my phone. Mahalo in advance.

  15. #2148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKine  [View Original Post]
    I was told Yuna on vacay till later Nov, 20th?
    Good to know. Thanks. Once Paula leaves I got to get back into my rotation and Yuna and Rachel are on my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape