Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 243 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3571

    No I don't!

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Wait. You think Nessel is going after prostitution because repubs won an election?
    Nope!. Even Dana realizes it's wasted time and money!

  2. #3570

    You are naive

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyNot  [View Original Post]
    What planet are you on? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. And you got to be dumber than shit to have this mentality, and to believe this non sense. This is hilarious!
    Clarence Thomas has stated publicly that he would like to revisit the1965 Supreme Court case Griswold v. Connecticut which established a right to purchase and use contraception. He gets Samuel Alito on his side a lot. I could see Gorsch, Barrett, and Kavanaugh ultimately going along too. I can see uncooperative judges being removed in the future. It's been clearly and very publicly stated that uncooperative Republican Senators will be primaried using Musk's billions. Now suddenly the Senators' objections have disappeared. Judges can be similarly impeached, and whose impeachment trials will be by those same Senators. Look for a number of Federal Judges to be removed from office soon. SCOTUS is no different. Project 2025 proposes several strategies for restricting and ultimately eliminating access to mifepristone. Some involve executive order and no courts or legislation. This is a minor problem to us.

    I'm old enough to have seen with my own eyes the US Army operating on the streets of Detroit. Tanks on Schaefer south of 6 Mile. And I'm thinking I will be seeing them again soon on a longer term basis. Us being such a lawless border city just teeming with immigrants, drugs and minorities and what all. And by the way, the military is not trained to mirandize you and be all nice to you like the DPD. Guess again.

  3. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Coming soon is the Conservatives plan on outlawing the birth control pill. I wish this was fake news but it isn't.
    What planet are you on? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. And you got to be dumber than shit to have this mentality, and to believe this non sense. This is hilarious!

  4. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Wait. You think Nessel is going after prostitution because repubs won an election?
    They literally couldn't give a shit about prostitution, unless it's forced.

  5. #3567

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    It all depends on how pissed dana and the democrats are after losing the elections to republicans. I'd say for them to spend that kind of money and time to get a few mongers is quite a waste and not worth it!
    Wait. You think Nessel is going after prostitution because repubs won an election?

  6. #3566

    That's funny,

    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    You are seeing the world through a backwards lens.
    I'd say a more realistic view of things. You should try it sometime!

  7. #3565
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Recent action

    I just moved a bunch of content here from the MP reports because some of you idiots just can't help yourself when if comes to politics.

    The USASG is neutral ground when it comes to red/blue because ALL PUSSY IS PINK!

    I'm not bullshitting around, keep it on a fight thread or STFU the third option is getting banned.

    I'm not fucking around with this. I don't care if somebody posted Trump sucks, you report it and scroll by. If you respond you are EQUALLY at fault. Same for you blue state guys if somebody posts that DJT is the greatest president the US has ever seen you report, ignore them and scroll on by.

    I know it's important to a lot of you guys, you can talk about it on fight threads or the very special thread I made for you:

    Strangely enough titled American Politics During the Second Trump Presidency.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ump-Presidency

    You may not talk about it on review threads.

    A2

  8. #3564
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    It all depends on how pissed dana and the democrats are after losing the elections to republicans. I'd say for them to spend that kind of money and time to get a few mongers is quite a waste and not worth it!
    You are seeing the world through a backwards lens.

  9. #3563
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    A massage provider recently spent ten minutes talking about how awesome Candace Owens is.
    Funny, the women I deal with in Chicago know almost nothing about American culture. Chinatown did go for Trump in the last election, however.

  10. #3562

    Dumb Shit

    You're a fucking idiot.

    Barry.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Coming soon is the Conservatives plan on outlawing the birth control pill. I wish this was fake news but it isn't.

  11. #3561

    Coming Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgv956  [View Original Post]
    Bootlicks. Ban porn ban sex work. Everything is about HT now even thought it's consenting Adults. Very Sad. I can see everything going down and getting Worse from this point forward.
    Coming soon is the Conservatives plan on outlawing the birth control pill. I wish this was fake news but it isn't.

  12. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    The conservatives won, what did you expect?
    Bootlicks. Ban porn ban sex work. Everything is about HT now even thought it's consenting Adults. Very Sad. I can see everything going down and getting Worse from this point forward.

  13. #3559

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    The conservatives won, what did you expect?
    It's still mind-boggling to me that the majority of providers / mongers I interact with. Support the party whose policies include banning porn / sex-work.

    A massage provider recently spent ten minutes talking about how awesome Candace Owens is. I'm like girl please google her views / beliefs about you.

    -ODB.

  14. #3558

    It all depends

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, a burner phone can still be traced. Every place that sells burner phones have security cameras and they know exactly when a phone is sold and who it is sold to whether it's from Target or 7-11. Once a phone is sold and the serial number on that phone is recorded and registered that's all the cops need to figure out who owns that phone.
    It all depends on how pissed dana and the democrats are after losing the elections to republicans. I'd say for them to spend that kind of money and time to get a few mongers is quite a waste and not worth it!

  15. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    The conservatives won, what did you expect?
    It's more complicated than that. What does everyone with a budget have to do in the final month of the calendar year. That's right. Spend it or lose it. All these LE agencies with unspent funds are going to be busy this month spending the remainder of their annual budget so it doesn't get slashed next year with all the spending cuts being talked about in DC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape