Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 41311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36961

    RE: Rookie Mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    I made a rookie mistake coms were good easy set up so I was comfortable threw donation on table she picked it right up asked do I smoke. I said no she said my dealer is pulling up I knew right then I was getting ghosted she said you can stay in the room, I didn't waited out side she hoped in they rode off. Not a major hit. 8 for qv I don't understand why would they rip off for 1 x when they can gain a repeat customer. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/191865044704.
    Your rookie mistake isn't that you paid upfront. I've always paid up front and have only been genuinely ripped off once. Your rookie mistake is that you didn't heed the warnings about that provider that have been posted to this forum. She's been reviewed a few times since she initially came on the scene and all of those reports indicate that she is a thief.

    Shaggy.

  2. #36960

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttime123  [View Original Post]
    I'm going through a bit of a Latina phase. I notice they all seem to be located off university or Cagle rd. I see mostly bad reviews of the locations, but not much about the ladies themselves.

    What's the deal? Are they catfish or thieves?

    TIA.
    It's not the girls, but very seldom is the provider anything you would you want to do even with protection. Main give away is the quote "We are an agency serving many cities. The photo is similar to the girl presented, but may not be 100% accurate. " It's never the girl.

  3. #36959

    Maci- THEIF ALERT

    I made a rookie mistake coms were good easy set up so I was comfortable threw donation on table she picked it right up asked do I smoke. I said no she said my dealer is pulling up I knew right then I was getting ghosted she said you can stay in the room, I didn't waited out side she hoped in they rode off. Not a major hit. 8 for qv I don't understand why would they rip off for 1 x when they can gain a repeat customer. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/191865044704.

  4. #36958

    UTR MILF still looking for regular company

    Just had my 5th or 6th visit with my MILF. As always her place was clean and comfortable. She was freshly showered and answered the door in just a robe.

    She lead me to her room and undressed me, taking time to stroke Jr and play with my full balls. She asked me if I was hungry as she laid down and spread her legs for me to eat her. I ate her for awhile, tell she was begging to feel me inside her. A raincoat was put on and after a couple positions I filled the hat.

    I'm still able to share her info with established members.

    Drew.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7477.jpg‎   IMG_7479.jpg‎  

  5. #36957

    Regarding Kendall

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/442101539732

    I had a good experience with this gal. Drive to the westside area (orange park) and pulled into the private residence in a quiet area. Started out on her bed cuddling and doing some dfk. Then did some BBBJ. And then went in her after doing multiple positions. She's very nice and easy going. Good experience for the amount of roses.

    ZZ.

  6. #36956

    Amy

    So went back to the Bunny Factory and saw Amy. Definitely not her in the pictures. It's either someone else or a very doctored up picture. But still super cute. Place is very clean and decorated well. Like someone else posted, there's mirrors everywhere. Adds a nice touch. Amy is quite the spinner. Greeted me at the front door with some nice LFK and showed me to the room. She's super tiny. Probably 5' maybe 100 pounds with man made bolt ons. Not too bad, full C's close to D's. Had a nice shower with a little bit of play then dried off and carried on in the bedroom. After all was done I started to get dressed and she said we had a lot more time. Which I thought was cool. So we laid around and talked for another 15 minutes. She's very cool and friendly with a great personality. This is my go to place now. She leaves Monday for a few months. I heard the new girl come in but didn't get a chance to take a peak at her. Amy also said it's been slow. So we need to help them out to keep them here. Service is always a lot of fun. Only been there twice but will definitely be back many more times.

  7. #36955
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttime123  [View Original Post]
    I'm going through a bit of a Latina phase. I notice they all seem to be located off university or Cagle rd. I see mostly bad reviews of the locations, but not much about the ladies themselves.

    What's the deal? Are they catfish or thieves?

    TIA.
    9 out of 10 times they are catfish. Usually slightly better luck at Cagle than University.

    Here's an ad for Amanda / Gucci. Not the girl in the pics, but she is legit beautiful. She's near the Towncenter.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179982631

  8. #36954

    Best BBBJ in town these days

    I'm Jonesin for some good DT. Whos your goto throat goats right now?

  9. #36953

    Latinas

    I'm going through a bit of a Latina phase. I notice they all seem to be located off university or Cagle rd. I see mostly bad reviews of the locations, but not much about the ladies themselves.

    What's the deal? Are they catfish or thieves?

    TIA.

  10. #36952

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Any reports? I'd love to know if anyone has partaken.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/232290535290
    I' saw her 3-4 times last December. She was in a shit hole in Oceanway. Her company is decent, and never had any issues. She loves to get eaten, and was always clean. BBBJ, but covered full service, although one time she was wasted and fucked raw civ.

    Drew.

  11. #36951

    Ivy

    Any reports? I'd love to know if anyone has partaken.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/232290535290

  12. #36950

    Shay baby

    Please share any details. Would love to dream with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed with her lately? Some of her pics show raw meat going in her that. Pm if you have details.

  13. #36949

    Shay baby

    Anyone dreamed with her lately? Some of her pics show raw meat going in her that. Pm if you have details.

  14. #36948

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    To expand on what Drew posted, no matter how many ads are posted locally on a given day, in one instance I counted 15 different ads for traveling agency Asians with different phone numbers, they all will lead you to one room on Cagle, one room on East Lenoir, and possibly one more room in a different area of Southpoint. Those locations will contain 4 to 6 different women total that are spread across the two or three incall locations. In fact, in one instance, I was visiting one location and the agency told me to let them know when I was five minutes away. When I got close, I let them know. They told me, "Let me know when you're in the parking lot" to which I replied, "Hey, this isn't my first visit, the provider is in either room C or D. " They then responded simply with "Room D. " To continue, for the first 5 phone numbers that you call, calls A, B, and E will send you to the Cagle. Calls C and D will send you to Lenoir, but they will all be for the same small group of ladies. And the age range will be from 40-60, for the most part. One of the providers that I met though an agency appeared to be 70 give or take 3 years or so. So if the ad says that there are "Four Cows Available" and the descriptions are along the lines of "Room 1 = 23 YO Japanese" "Room 3 = 25 YO Thai" don't believe it. They're either Chinese, Korean, or some kind of combination of the two and, again, they'll all be between the ages of 40 and 60. At this point, I've made use of these agencies both within and without the state of Florida on many occasions, so I do have experience with them. And remember, if you don't like what is behind the door leading to Room D, tell them so and then leave. They won't take it personally and there won't be any repercussions. Like the AMPs located across our country, the therapists are rotated out on a regular basis, which is both good and bad. Good because if you don't like who you saw today, then there will be someone else there in 4 to 6 weeks. On the bad side, if you find someone that you like, then they won't be available for long. Just some past, present, and future thoughts about the passing scene.

    Shaggy.
    I felt intuitively that this was the case, but never saw evidence. I appreciate it!

  15. #36947

    Mature

    Good morning. I am on the hunt for mature providers. I have a thing for age, so the more mature the better. Please add comment or DM me.

    Thank you all!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape