Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 28191
-
12-11-24 05:46 #23286Senior Member

Posts: 4904Probably
When I saw her, she wasn't dressed up and looked like she just woke up. This could be her though.
Originally Posted by DjangoDread
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 16:34 #23285Senior Member

Posts: 633Fendi the Osita replacement
Fendi is in town with a friend. They're near Morris bridge. This girl is quite a bit like osita. She did not have makeup for the visit but overall was just like the photos. Really impressive body. Had a good sized scar between her brows. All covered. She and her partner will be here for a couple days at least. Definitely check them out if you're craving some osita but haven't been able to reach her.
The overall experience was a lot like one with the little bear too. The CBJ was slow to start but she knows how to work it. She's timid at first in mish but by the time 15 minutes was up I had fucked her six ways from Sunday and hard. She's very vocal which was pretty sexy too. She's hot, young, thin, and can take it. Donations weren't cheap but they were worth it.
200 qv.
300 hhr.
500 hr.
Tell her EJ sent ya.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4807807747/1
-
12-10-24 10:59 #23284Senior Member

Posts: 2148Tatiyana
Anyone have recent dealings with her lately?
-
12-10-24 10:26 #23283Senior Member

Posts: 189Lesbian Girlfriend
I believe I have been with the girlfriend. Did she look like the girl in the pictures I've attached? If so she definitely does good BBBJ! Also she has a plump ass, great view in K9.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 06:56 #23282Senior Member

Posts: 348Trixie
Trixie is well-known and has many glowing reviews here. I recently had another amazing dream with her, and I would recommend her every day and twice on Sundays! During our last dream together, Trixie informed me of an additional business venture she has started. Trixie now has an adult cleaning business, so if you would like a sexy woman to do some household cleaning for you, she is your best bet!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179956647
-
12-09-24 15:59 #23281Senior Member

Posts: 378That is misleading
Thanks for the clarification. Given she got popped recently before I hope they're more lenient but. I loved coming in all three holes.
Originally Posted by Lesbostuff46
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 13:20 #23280Senior Member

Posts: 1144How do you contact her?
She's impossible to contact. Tried texting all weekend. Phone goes to VM.https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...503/9802304157 Check her out as she might be next best thing in the area.
But how do you not want to hit this? From a recent ad:
HOLY FUCKIN SQUIRT SESSION BY MYSELF!
Thu 05 Dec 2024 12:20 AM.
You cannot even imagine how much I just squirted had multiple orgasms one after.
The other back to back using this fucking thing called a little sucker and I'm.
Telling you what my fucking.
Somebody needs to stop me because I can't stop myself.
-
12-09-24 12:54 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 149Nouri
If you're looking at the TB Mugshots summary, it's misleading. Did a little digging and you can see the actual arrest affidavit. It's a violation of community control for popping hot on a pee test.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
I don't know how long they'd hold her for that or if they're just as likely to say, "Don't do that again," and throw some extra conditions on her before a release. But that's why she's taking the enforced vacation with Uncle.
-
12-09-24 06:40 #23278Senior Member

Posts: 189Will Be Missed
She was definitely one of the better providers that was available lately. She really enjoyed getting her sweet ass split opened and filled up. Really is a shame she won't be getting her stocking stuffed for the holidays.
Originally Posted by Degrees91
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...503/9802304157 Check her out as she might be next best thing in the area.
-
12-08-24 20:59 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 148Been around for a while on St pete side. Think she calls herself Noelle or something similar on tryst.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
Not sure if I've seen any recent reviews.
-
12-08-24 14:17 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 684Ready to Play
Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...y/019025661168
-
12-08-24 05:48 #23275Senior Member

Posts: 4904Oh yeah!
You're going to miss that.
Originally Posted by Degrees91
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 01:11 #23274Senior Member

Posts: 378Great pic
There'll be others. I get it sucks but the void finds others to fill it no matter what the void is. Honestly this may be, hard as it is to believe, good for us, as she got popped before she could throw any of us under the bus because the habit led her to trying to make a deal out of something more severe. Maybe not, I never got that from her or her personality, but never say never especially if there's a candy habit that changes someone.
Originally Posted by Degrees91
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 00:21 #23273Senior Member

Posts: 5947The tragic loss of Astrid 10 months ago pretty much ruined the hobby for me. I look around occasionally but find nobody that interest me. Sucks.
Originally Posted by Degrees91
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 21:34 #23272Senior Member

Posts: 544Roxy legit
She's real. Pictures and age are accurate. Hot AF. Not much chemistry.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




