Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 43505
-
12-10-24 12:18 #41015Senior Member

Posts: 80Medford / 612
Hey Fellas,
I haven't posted for awhile.
Formerly known as SudokuChamp15.
I've been busy with work, gym & studying Chinese now.
The language is not as difficult to learn.
Medford / 612 is closed temporarily for renovation. Not sure when they'll reopen. Last week, I called their number, they replied the next day telling me to go to Vivian Spa. Not sure if they meant they work there now temporarily or to go check the girls there because they might be connected together. That night I went to 18 Main instead. I wasn't disappointed.
-
12-10-24 11:45 #41014Senior Member

Posts: 80Every spa on Main has a brick wall
LOL. But if you mean 612, that's a shame.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 10:22 #41013Senior Member

Posts: 3853Must be the one in the plaza and downstairs. Been there before, nothing special about it. But got the job done on a pinch. Regular ladies with no rotation when I used to visit there.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 09:44 #41012Senior Member

Posts: 7010 Col or 116 Boston st? There was some mix up with the name or phone number a year or so ago?? Maybe it's just me who is mixed up, which happens alot.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
I frequent 10 Col as the parking is better but change is good.
-
12-09-24 22:20 #41011Senior Member

Posts: 308Medford closed spa
It's the one with the brick wall on Main st.
Originally Posted by DengKemboko
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 21:41 #41010Senior Member

Posts: 147Jian Kang
70 for the house 160 for all the fun.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 21:20 #41009Senior Member

Posts: 283Utopia
Where is this place?
Sounds less than exciting, but maybe a different gal would bring different results?
TIA,
-CV.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 20:37 #41008Senior Member

Posts: 80Wollaston 2nd flr & Worcester 500 Block
Hey guys, I used to post as SudokuChamp15.
I haven't been to 299/2nd flr since 2022. Happened to be in the area to drop someone at the station at night & decided to try my luck. Paid 50 hh & then negotiated FS price (140). Wow! My provider took direction well. Didn't rush me. 5 min CBJ, 5 min Daty, 5 min Pounding!!
For those willing to travel further. I was visiting family in Worcester.
Made a pit stop at 50X Boylston St. Met KiKi. Paid the 70/ hrs & negotiate to 140 FS. Lots of kissing, Daty, BBBJ at least to me, and unrushed Pounding all positions.
-
12-09-24 19:50 #41007Senior Member

Posts: 531Good to know, I've only been here 3 times and only my first time was good, other 2 times were a bit disappointing, so I stopped going.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
What was the damage?
-
12-09-24 15:38 #41006Senior Member

Posts: 147Jian Kang Salem
Went last night met an old acquaintance YoYo from 1177 and Bemis in Leominster. YoYo looks hotter than ever, slender body nice skin tone. Took my direction well for massage. On the flip opted for L3 , really like her firm and smooth skin, enthusiastic CBJ followed by all positions and finally finished in mish. Would go to see her again before she leaves by the end of the month.
-
12-09-24 11:37 #41005Senior Member

Posts: 1810I believe that's northern Virginia.
Originally Posted by SpankDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 11:34 #41004Senior Member

Posts: 2189Northern Virginia (DC area).
Originally Posted by SpankDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 11:20 #41003Senior Member

Posts: 80What spa was that?
Link just returns a list of Google results.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 06:56 #41002Senior Member

Posts: 84I did. Not going to be back.
I went in and had older lady 50's. Got fair massage and CBJ for a 100 tip.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
They texted me new girl here. I stopped in and she was not attractive. Proud that I walked. I'm doing ok on seeking with some local ladies so I took a break from AMP.
-
12-08-24 21:08 #41001Senior Member

Posts: 104What is nova?
Please, what is nova? All these acronyms mehn.
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





