Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 17666
-
12-12-24 11:39 #15056Senior Member

Posts: 110Knotty kneads. Search on here. Most say she is old. I follow on tiktok. Hard to tell. Haven't pulled the trigger, but I might. Looks like the type that you would pull out of a redneck bar.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 11:29 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 822This one is in Chesterfield. Never really seen one host in Chesterfield. The reviews say pics are over 20 yrs old.
Anyone ever met her.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...cf41cc8324500d
-
12-12-24 11:13 #15054Senior Member

Posts: 822If it was a sting, you would of got the room number. Plus, there would not be only one cop in the parking lot. There would have been multiple cops.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 09:40 #15053Senior Member

Posts: 118"She" was never at that hotel. That was a scam to waste your time and then demand payment up front via Venmo etc. Pretty much they know if you're literally in the parking lot and fully committed, you're more likely to actually pay. I've had one that tried that with me before. I even demanded a picture of the lobby or view from the room. She gave me a picture from the room showing the street outside. However, there was construction on that street and her picture didn't have that construction.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
You just wasted your time but saved your money. Yeah, like the other guy said, just a coincidence with the cop.
-
12-11-24 22:01 #15052Senior Member

Posts: 240Bad Phone mojo and a coincidence with the cop.
If it was a sting you would have gotten the room number right away.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 21:19 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 296What a day.
I contacted the girl in this ad. She gave me the address of the Extended Stay America hotel at 11827 Lackland Rd, in MH. I asked for the room number and she said that I need to get to the hotel and send her a picture of the front hotel, then she'll give me the room number. I got to the hotel, took picture, and sent to her. Right after sending the picture, my phone ran out of juice and turned off. I tried to start the phone but no luck. I was pissed by my phone. So, I waited for 15 minutes to restart the phone. The phone started and I got a message saying that she needs 5 minutes to get out of the shower, still no room number. The phone then turned itself off. This has been 20 minutes since I got to the parking lot of the hotel. Right then, a cop pulled into the parking lot. He circled around the hotel. I got the hell out of the parking lot. I later thanked my phone for saving my ass. What a day. I saw a couple of girls at the same hotel before. But this time made me avoid MH completely.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180031272
Be careful out there, mongers!
Edit. Stupid me. I just found a couple of ads of the same girl on https://secrethostess.com/10120553/ three days ago. The ad on EB has been up since the last 4 days. Damn.
-
12-11-24 17:35 #15050Senior Member

Posts: 71Tavia
Lucky,
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
I will add another one to the list Tavia who is hot and awesome. She is more selective now and can be.
https://sweettavia.com/
You are on point with Eden. She is the best value for service and price and is a very cool woman.
-
12-11-24 17:15 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 116Soulard Susan
Soulard Susan was fun. I miss seeing her. Is she still seeing select clients?
Originally Posted by BigJohn314
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 12:04 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 237Big titty Lauren was such a a treat. $20 handjobs or you could manage a beer blowjob with titfuck for under $50. Those days are gone.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 02:08 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 32Thick
Any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/033850340608
-
12-10-24 16:14 #15046Banned Member

Posts: 116Eden. Easily the hottest MILF / GILF mature provider!!
Eden at 51 is a scorching hot MILF / GILF! She never disappoints as a mature GFE provider, with skills and talents rivaling the younger providers. Still, with the knowledge one gets with an older woman, knowing the buttons to push and the right amount of effort and sexiness to totally rock one's world. Her pics are recent and representative of what to expect. She is fun to be around and ALWAYS provides an unbelievable experience. If you are lucky enough to see her, her oral skills and GFE will rock one's world!
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/edenstloriginalangel
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3850550-350395
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/missouri/st-louis-stl/bodyrubs/body-rubs/eden-no-deposit-new-clients-will-be-verified-27458.html
-
12-09-24 21:01 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 638Drunk Providers
I feel like that's why Soulard Susan used to be sloshed half the time when she munched my asshole. I always feel like there's a coping mechanism with a lot of these women. Big Titty Lauren at Dollies was the same.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Got to be built different to do that job. You have to go through a ton of bad dick just to make a living.
-
12-09-24 17:23 #15044Senior Member

Posts: 103Jesse fits the bill from St. Peter's
She is best out there GFE and Greek. She will take care of you.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/179945866
-
12-09-24 11:48 #15043Senior Member

Posts: 337Older Mature Provider MILF or GILF
I'm looking for some recommendations on mature GFE providers in the 45-60 range. While I enjoy all types of women, there's just something about women older than me that makes the session hotter, not to mention the fact that other I've seen always seem to put more effort into it and they also seem to enjoy it more. GFE is definitely a requirement. I've seen a lot of the bigger names in this category over the years, but hoping some of you mongers may have some great experiences to share.
-
12-09-24 07:02 #15042Regular Member

Posts: 5BeatMaster is 100 percent on Heather. She does have a big ol spare tire around her. The way the shadowing on her body in her photos looks like she tried to hide it with photoshop. I've seen her a couple times and she was drunk each time. She told me its to get through her sessions. I quit seeing her because each time I saw her, she kept talking about her past "trauma" and how a past boyfriend messed her up. I am not a therapist. I mean, we all have problems. If you do see her and she starts talking like that, set some boundaries. I've had a good time with her but I've had other good times also.
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




