Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 472 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 7073
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5933

    New in town

    It's a studio in a plaza. Doubt it's the place you mention. Down the street from lucky 7 or whatever that place.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    I have never been, but isn't that close to, or the location of the Green House?

  2. #5932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 588

    Green house?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truchoto  [View Original Post]
    Pretty interesting find, quick responses, seems too good to be true? Anyone try them?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...147/7543268679

    All around promising posts if you look at history
    I have never been, but isn't that close to, or the location of the Green House?

  3. #5931

    Angels of Miami. Took the plunge

    Alright guys, fucking went for it. Super happy to see the girls are hot asf. But no FS extra for touching, extra to breathe more than twice a minute, like all upgrades. nothing beyond a HJ.. full stop.

    Total damage $400 the half hour for a single halfassed pop and well it was a treat but nothing special. Scootyscoooooo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truchoto  [View Original Post]
    I know same girls but maybe it's a setup or I'm being conspiratorial LOL.

  4. #5930

    Asian with decent knockers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, does anyone know of any "big natural" Asian girls out there at any level of service? TIA. Are.
    I know of two AMP with girls that have decent pairs. Sunset (SW72nd St and 87Th ave) and Galloway in Miami, there is a Winn Dixie there, one of the two Asian providers is pretty stacked and young. The other place is 8th St and SW 125 ave next to a Firestone, Lily Spa, the providers name is Niki or Nicole, lots of fun as well. Stay Safe!

  5. #5929
    I know same girls but maybe it's a setup or I'm being conspiratorial LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toviax  [View Original Post]
    Same girls advertises in lc Broward location.

    Same girls same pics.

  6. #5928
    Quote Originally Posted by Truchoto  [View Original Post]
    They are real - theangelsofmiami.com - it's a real place, but I wonder if it's a trap.

    Like, I tried some trigger texts like saying I want to smash and they write back too eager to get me there.

    As opposed to being discrete LOL. Like yeah come on down, whatever you want we got it.
    Same girls advertises in lc Broward location.

    Same girls same pics.

  7. #5927

    Angels of Miami

    They are real - theangelsofmiami.com - it's a real place, but I wonder if it's a trap.

    Like, I tried some trigger texts like saying I want to smash and they write back too eager to get me there.

    As opposed to being discrete LOL. Like yeah come on down, whatever you want we got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Hope they are real.

  8. #5926
    Quote Originally Posted by Truchoto  [View Original Post]
    Pretty interesting find, quick responses, seems too good to be true? Anyone try them?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...147/7543268679

    All around promising posts if you look at history
    Wow. Hope they are real.

  9. #5925

    Oakland Park Area

    Pretty interesting find, quick responses, seems too good to be true? Anyone try them?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...147/7543268679

    All around promising posts if you look at history

  10. #5924

    ISO big natural asian

    Hi Guys, does anyone know of any "big natural" Asian girls out there at any level of service? TIA. Are.

  11. #5923
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormz  [View Original Post]
    Check your messages.
    Ay can you DM me the deets too?

  12. #5922

    Ummmm

    Check your messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by TechGuy99  [View Original Post]

  13. #5921

  14. #5920

    Massage Plaza on 441

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't been to East Jing (across from the Hard Rock) in a long time so I just wanted to see who was working. It was lunchtime. That plaza as we know has 3 or 4 other spas right next to each other. Usually the other spas are curtained off, not much activity. Yesterday had a few dudes doing the rounds and each time the girl would peak out the door to see who was around and the girls were calling and whistling to get their attention. I sat in my car and observed for a while, then went in to check out East Jing. The girl was pretty average so I walked. There used to be a really cute young girl there, Coco, with a huge rack On my way back to the car the doors at the other spas opened and the girls were calling me over. It was like being in another country for a moment! Interesting. The spa to the immediate left of EJ had a bigger Caribbean girl, next to the left a chubby Latina that looked decent and next to the pawn shop was a short cutie with a huge ass standing at the door playing on her phone. Never been to any of those. Wonder what the damage is?
    Just passed by this Massage Plaza which seems to have 4 or 6 different places to check out here:

    510X - Aurora Spa Merger?

    510X - Aurora Spa.

    510X - Miami Spa.

    510X - East Jing Spa.

    512X - Alluring Venus Skin / Spa.

    512X - Paradise Spa.

    So anybody with experience on which ones to go to and which ones to avoid? Favorite providers and how many roses? Thanks in Advance!

  15. #5919
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her was in Oct. Still same good service.
    I recognize her from amateur porn and have seen her on dating apps. I think she blows non-pros for her own content and shots FS scenes with pros under Isabella Flame.

    L1, L2 or L3 available?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape