Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 18417
-
12-09-24 11:08 #15807Senior Member

Posts: 414Mariam
Does anyone have information on Mariam who used to give massages out of her home in Smyrna? She would be around 60 I think but would love to see her. Sh was from Morocco or nessr there.
-
12-09-24 10:02 #15806Senior Member

Posts: 39Vera
By Vera do you mean My atf Veruska? Tell me it isn't so!
Originally Posted by Longhard80
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 09:17 #15805Senior Member

Posts: 151Gulch Girl Klava
Saw Klava yesterday after learning that my favorite gulch girl Vera has gotten married. She was a firecracker! But upon seeing Klava I was not disappointed. She like most gulch girls is not the girl in the pictures but still very cute with a nice body and very flirty. Reminds me of old Gulch Girl Linda from Poland from a few years ago. She gave a nice massage with some teasing. More options are available and she seems open to some lfk. Will repeat.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ere-49533.html
-
12-07-24 12:10 #15804Regular Member

Posts: 7Be careful
I noticed in her ad she does duo's with Mila Taylor who also is a pornstar. It was a horrible experience. She was high on something and past out on me.
Originally Posted by Xkcd1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 18:18 #15803Senior Member

Posts: 35Arya fae
Yeah I saw that too, forgot to mention it in my post. Very intriguing.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
I'll let y'all know if I find out anything else.
-
12-06-24 18:15 #15802Senior Member

Posts: 793Arya Fae
A little research and it looks like she is now living in Nashville. Looks legit.
Originally Posted by Xkcd1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 17:52 #15801Senior Member

Posts: 35*The* Arya Fae? Idk
Hey guys, just wanted to see what why'all think about this. I know pornstars do sometimes crossover into this hobby (Scarlett Kitty comes to mind). And this ad is also up front about being (or pretending to be?) a pornstar rather than just stealing pics and changing everything else. Anyway, I've always been a fan of Ms. Faye's "artistic" work so if there's any chance this is real I'd love to know haha. Thanks!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...tar-67709.html#listing_tab.
-
12-04-24 13:37 #15800Regular Member

Posts: 7Christina
This is overdue since I saw her a several months ago, but I dreamed about the 1 hr nuru. She is the girl in the pics, but there's definitely some editing, she's probably mid 30's but the pics make her look like she's in her 20's. She was wearing lingerie when she came in and started massaging me. I was allowed to do a small amount of mutual touching, but no FIV or squeezing. The massage was mostly just her rubbing her hands around my body. On the flip, she started to rub me and I think there was some confusion based on my experience. I think she thought I paid for the standard hour and the rest of the money was tip, because I didn't tip anything else after initial payment, but she never took the lingerie off. I popped and she continued to rub me sensually for a few more minutes. There was a language barrier that made it a little challenging since I don't speak much Spanish. Overall she was a pretty relaxed provider and wasn't distracted by her phone or anything. YMMV but I would repeat if desperate.
-
12-04-24 08:52 #15799Regular Member

Posts: 1Brandi
Closer to the west side of town. Regular is L1, great body and great massage.
Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 22:33 #15798Senior Member

Posts: 168Same girl hit my buddy with the scam. Not her in the photos but she hasn't even changed the number. She is going to catch the wrong guy one day. My buddy is a bearded 6'5 guy. He got pretty pissed and he thought she either had a piece on her or back up due to how confident and not scared she was.
Originally Posted by MilBucksG34
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 20:54 #15797Senior Member

Posts: 157Gg
I too have had some difficulty in last month, the service was reliable and I have had many good dreams. Last week I set up appointment 24 hrs in advance, arrived on time and crickets. Then several hours later received apology. Not having much free mongering time, I have had to look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by NashvilleBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 20:16 #15796Senior Member

Posts: 46Scam
I hope that happens. When I got there, she said she had to meet me down by the garage and walk me to the room. As we walked, there were a few large men that walked by us so I'm assuming that was her security and I wasn't try to get punched or even worse for $400. I was the dumbass. So just stay clear from her. She may change her number and pictures, if you you're texting her and she says "$400 + tip" ask what service you're going to get for $400. If she's vague about it, just block and hope for someone new to visit this shitty city.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
I miss Nami!! Queen of nuru.
-
12-02-24 23:21 #15795Senior Member

Posts: 102Exhausting
Unbelievable exhausting. Nashville sucks. I miss Dallas, Atlanta, Houston, Las Vega, hell even Little Rock. But I'm stuck in Nash.
Originally Posted by TwoTapper
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 22:07 #15794Senior Member

Posts: 46Gulch Handler
Anyone have any problems setting up a Gulch Girl appointment lately? Was pre-approved several months ago. Made many visits. Handler has called me by name in texts. Granted it has been a couple of months since last visit, but today she replies to a text saying she doesn't have my number saved, doesn't know who I am, and can I verify myself. Seemed odd to me. Anything fishy going on??
-
12-02-24 21:07 #15793Senior Member

Posts: 1656$400 door fee
She's going to pull that on the wrong guy and she's going to get hurt.
Originally Posted by PatBateman69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





