Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30903
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one a little over a week ago. She's been reported here a couple of times and every time I reached out our schedules didn't line up or she would just ghost me mid text. I gave up for a while, a couple months actually. But I was finally able to meet with her recently. Got the addy and showed up. Nice area quite not a lot of traffic. There was a car silver running right outside her building with a guy sitting inside. Kinda gave me handler vibes but f it went inside. She greeted me at the door in lingerie the same ones from the pics in her ad. She has a really nice attitude real pleaser. The date was for bng only and I wouldn't say it was the best I ever had but she definitely got into it, more pse than I'm used to. Took direction didn't rush finished me all the way out. Gave her the donation and we chatted a little, she told me she can usually only host in the afternoon something about her kids idk. Walked out silver car was still there but nothing to be worried about.

    Probably wouldn't repeat. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't amazing. Donation was standard. Maybe if I was in the area.

    Stay safe.
    A link to you are talking about would help.

  2. #30902

    Who Where When Why

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one a little over a week ago. She's been reported here a couple of times and every time I reached out our schedules didn't line up or she would just ghost me mid text. I gave up for a while, a couple months actually. But I was finally able to meet with her recently. Got the addy and showed up. Nice area quite not a lot of traffic. There was a car silver running right outside her building with a guy sitting inside. Kinda gave me handler vibes but f it went inside. She greeted me at the door in lingerie the same ones from the pics in her ad. She has a really nice attitude real pleaser. The date was for bng only and I wouldn't say it was the best I ever had but she definitely got into it, more pse than I'm used to. Took direction didn't rush finished me all the way out. Gave her the donation and we chatted a little, she told me she can usually only host in the afternoon something about her kids idk. Walked out silver car was still there but nothing to be worried about.

    Probably wouldn't repeat. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't amazing. Donation was standard. Maybe if I was in the area.

    Stay safe.
    This is far from helpful. No one knows what or who you are attempting to review. Try this one again please.

  3. #30901

    Super huge breasts

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrow1988  [View Original Post]
    Is there anybody interested in any hung beauties with super huge breasts?

    PM me.
    Oh yeah! Very interested.

  4. #30900

    "Hung" beauties large breasts

    Is there anybody interested in any hung beauties with super huge breasts?

    PM me.

  5. #30899

    That's what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I set up a date with her and asked for a current photo showing her body but have not received a reply, if I don't get a pic I know the answer.
    Photos like these are usually from when they were much younger and maybe before they even did this type of job.

  6. #30898

    Greek Ladies?

    I'll be in town over the weekend. Are there any good greek providers you'd recommend?

  7. #30897

    Eastside

    Met with this one a little over a week ago. She's been reported here a couple of times and every time I reached out our schedules didn't line up or she would just ghost me mid text. I gave up for a while, a couple months actually. But I was finally able to meet with her recently. Got the addy and showed up. Nice area quite not a lot of traffic. There was a car silver running right outside her building with a guy sitting inside. Kinda gave me handler vibes but f it went inside. She greeted me at the door in lingerie the same ones from the pics in her ad. She has a really nice attitude real pleaser. The date was for bng only and I wouldn't say it was the best I ever had but she definitely got into it, more pse than I'm used to. Took direction didn't rush finished me all the way out. Gave her the donation and we chatted a little, she told me she can usually only host in the afternoon something about her kids idk. Walked out silver car was still there but nothing to be worried about.

    Probably wouldn't repeat. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't amazing. Donation was standard. Maybe if I was in the area.

    Stay safe.

  8. #30896

    Bbfs / cip

    Just don't do it. Have fun but be safe.

    East.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her myself but considered it several years ago. I have read enough over the years, about her "cumsumption" to know I wouldn't classify her as safe. Infact, I wondered if this post could get anyone to come forward that may have contracted an std from her? If no one has, then maybe I would like to bbfscip. Anyone?

  9. #30895
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Though the picture is a little blurry and could be from whenever.
    I set up a date with her and asked for a current photo showing her body but have not received a reply, if I don't get a pic I know the answer.

  10. #30894

    She looks very pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsd0227  [View Original Post]
    I recently connected with a provider in the Middletown area who gave me permission to post a pic and give her number to a few senior members. BBBJCIM (YMMV) and FS available. Senior members pm me for more details.
    Though the picture is a little blurry and could be from whenever.

  11. #30893

    What are you talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    There is no risk as to whether its her or not. There never is as far that goes. You respond to the ad, if she responds or the handler, you set up an appointment. When you show up if it is clearly not the lade in the pics, you leave. No risk. Inconvenience yes, risk no.
    Like there isn't police and pimps who wouldn't want to lock you up or take your money.

  12. #30892

    Middletown provider

    I recently connected with a provider in the Middletown area who gave me permission to post a pic and give her number to a few senior members. BBBJCIM (YMMV) and FS available. Senior members pm me for more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241209_142402_2ndLine.jpg‎  

  13. #30891
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her myself but considered it several years ago. I have read enough over the years, about her "cumsumption" to know I wouldn't classify her as safe. Infact, I wondered if this post could get anyone to come forward that may have contracted an std from her? If no one has, then maybe I would like to bbfscip. Anyone?
    I have seen her probably 7 times, all times bbfscip, never had a problem.

  14. #30890
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Her bio is written like English isn't her first language which isn't bad on its own but add onto the fact she just repeatedly keeps talking about how big her boobs are and and how pretty she is my danger senses are tingling then she says she doesn't send out any pictures which is red flag number 2 not to mention she said she is D size but the pictures tell a very different story. I wouldn't risk it without some serous proof.
    There is no risk as to whether its her or not. There never is as far that goes. You respond to the ad, if she responds or the handler, you set up an appointment. When you show up if it is clearly not the lade in the pics, you leave. No risk. Inconvenience yes, risk no.

  15. #30889

    Dude, Red flags all around.

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Thinking TOFTT in this dryland called dayton / cinci.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophia-88
    Her bio is written like English isn't her first language which isn't bad on its own but add onto the fact she just repeatedly keeps talking about how big her boobs are and and how pretty she is my danger senses are tingling then she says she doesn't send out any pictures which is red flag number 2 not to mention she said she is D size but the pictures tell a very different story. I wouldn't risk it without some serous proof.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape