rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #4836

    Updated Link on the No-go

    Quote Originally Posted by Hb1174  [View Original Post]
    Met this one off Seeking. There were a few red flags I ignored, mainly the fact that she was hosting out of a Red Roof Inn. I'm terms of picture accuracy, imagine 10 rough years of life. Demons and battle scars that were still healing in her arms. A face that looked like she had chicken pox at ages 8, 18, and 28. A permanent cloud of tobacco essence surrounded her as well. And don't forget the raspy smokers voice. Now that I've painted that picture, here's what happened:

    I get to the motel and she says she's outside in a car. When she gets out, I see the mess I previously mentioned. She said, I need the money upfront to pay for the room. Ugh and I drove almost an hour to hear this classic scheme. I try to cut my losses and tell her I'm not doing that and I'm out, but she wasn't having it. I offered her $40 for cancelling, but that wasn't what she wanted. She started threatening me saying I need to pay "or bad things will happen" and saying she's going to "tell everyone I buy pussy. " She also was blocking me from opening my door. She thought she had the upper hand until I said, "do I need to call the police since you're trying to rob me?" She said I was crazy because I'd be admitting to prostitution. I told her "I'd rather be in jail than robbed" and pushed my door open. My bluff worked and I was on my way. So in my opinion she's not worth it, but as always YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-85ade721a11d
    Just providing an updated link on the woman mentioned in my previous post. I recommend you avoid, but YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-1916472df334

  2. #4835
    She didn't come across as intimidating to me. More like someone who'd spend the first date talking way too much about herself and her expectations.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever spoke to, met, and / or had an arrangement with a Woman called PoeticDesigns?


    https://members.seeking.com/member/4b1572cd-74d5-4952-8934-4902211a7133

    -She's been on Seeking Arrangements since 2016!

    -Based in Los Angeles and Raleigh.

    -Says She has made over 6 Figures. Works as a development producer and casting director for various networks. Also has 4 businesses.

    -Has an EXTREMELY LARGE BIO, and comes across as someone who has very very very high standards.

    I do recall having a friendly conversation with her 2 years ago. But back then, I felt that her bio was intimidating and didn't pursue or try to steer the convo to something more substanstial.

    Either way, has anyone had a conversation with, or had a positive or negative experience with her? If so, what was it like?

  3. #4834

    Has Anyone Talked to or Met PoeticDesigns?

    Has anyone ever spoke to, met, and / or had an arrangement with a Woman called PoeticDesigns?


    https://members.seeking.com/member/4b1572cd-74d5-4952-8934-4902211a7133

    -She's been on Seeking Arrangements since 2016!

    -Based in Los Angeles and Raleigh.

    -Says She has made over 6 Figures. Works as a development producer and casting director for various networks. Also has 4 businesses.

    -Has an EXTREMELY LARGE BIO, and comes across as someone who has very very very high standards.

    I do recall having a friendly conversation with her 2 years ago. But back then, I felt that her bio was intimidating and didn't pursue or try to steer the convo to something more substanstial.

    Either way, has anyone had a conversation with, or had a positive or negative experience with her? If so, what was it like?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   bw.jpg‎  

    bio.jpg‎   bio2.jpg‎  

  4. #4833
    Quote Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-3718352ed366

    It says deposit (no go), but member since 2023. So wondering if anyone has seen her or tried for no deposit.
    You answered your own question. No deposits, ever. Also what I mentioned in posts below with her talking about how great she is in bed. Also looking to sell content. It's a rinse, your gut saw something wasn't right, trust it. Don't chase exceptions to the rule. Attachment will really shoot you in the foot in this game. Stay detached and objective until it's clear she's a good one. I'll make a post later on ones who are certified legit. However a lot of my previously legit ones are out of the game now. Kind of a new crop now and they are conditioned to be rinsers via advice from TikTok and other social media.

  5. #4832

    What about this mermaid?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-3718352ed366

    It says deposit (no go), but member since 2023. So wondering if anyone has seen her or tried for no deposit.

  6. #4831
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    The irony about her wanting a massage is that she used to be the massage girl at Rick's Cabaret. She's originally from Southern Pines, then went to NC State before she dropped out.
    Good practice to avoid dancers and girls who worked in that environment, no matter what their job was. Dancers treat you as a trick on seeking just like they would in the club. Ambiguous rules to lead you in, ambiguous time limit ("we just feel out the vibe, I don't keep a time. " Yes they do). Very calculated pros, they always are. You may be the exception to the rule if you had a time that went well, but you are the exception. Avoid dancers, promise you it's not worth the headache.

  7. #4830
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    A little research shows she has an interesting criminal record. Those types never change in this biz. I'd expect her to play some games. Especially with her sexual wording in the bio, sounds like bait to get you hooked. Any time a girl has the sexual wording in a bio it's always a scam. She's cute but 80% sure it will be trouble in some form.
    The irony about her wanting a massage is that she used to be the massage girl at Rick's Cabaret. She's originally from Southern Pines, then went to NC State before she dropped out.

  8. #4829
    I don't believe that to be a real profile, so I wouldn't bother even contacting her.

    But if you do, please let us know how you make out.

  9. #4828

  10. 12-08-24 14:40

    Reason
    Putting a more indepth post

  11. #4827

    Fun girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    A little research shows she has an interesting criminal record. Those types never change in this biz. I'd expect her to play some games. Especially with her sexual wording in the bio, sounds like bait to get you hooked. Any time a girl has the sexual wording in a bio it's always a scam. She's cute but 80% sure it will be trouble in some form.
    I am almost positive that I have met with her before. If it is the girl I am thinking of, her place was near NC state and she was very submissive. She might be fun to see again but I've lost her number. Are any of you willing to share it? I don't have a current active membership on seeking.

  12. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged messages with her a couple days ago. She wants 500 "for a few hours".

    Her current bio:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fb763edcd00f
    A little research shows she has an interesting criminal record. Those types never change in this biz. I'd expect her to play some games. Especially with her sexual wording in the bio, sounds like bait to get you hooked. Any time a girl has the sexual wording in a bio it's always a scam. She's cute but 80% sure it will be trouble in some form.

  13. #4825
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    She's real but flakey. We've been texting off and on for years, but have never been able to align schedules and she disappears for long stretchs in between. To be fair I've never done the full court press to try to make something happen and I'm sure she has no problem finding guys and might just go with the first available. My memory is that she's pretty reasonable and not asking for sky high amounts either. Let me know if you have any success!
    I exchanged messages with her a couple days ago. She wants 500 "for a few hours".

    Her current bio:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fb763edcd00f

  14. #4824

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. What do you think would happen if you held cash until you were both in the room? (I avoid electronic cash sending, personally).
    It's a fair question. I tend to be a little too trusting and I've had to change that mentality. She obviously had no plan to get a room. I imagine she was hiding somewhere and would just refuse to come out until I sent the money. Eventually I would get tired of waiting and just take off. Up until then I had never consider the idea of a real person doing a scam like that. If I had said cash only in the room I imagine the meet wouldn't have gone down.

  15. #4823

  16. #4822
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a thief. She runs a scam where she pretends to get a hotel room, meets you in the parking lot, tells you to wait until she gets the room, has you send money, sends you a room number but, when you show up, nobody is there. When you go back down, she has taken off in her car.
    Just curious. What do you think would happen if you held cash until you were both in the room? (I avoid electronic cash sending, personally).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape