Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 5570
-
12-10-24 15:59 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 427She didn't come across as intimidating to me. More like someone who'd spend the first date talking way too much about herself and her expectations.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 14:40 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 138Has Anyone Talked to or Met PoeticDesigns?
Has anyone ever spoke to, met, and / or had an arrangement with a Woman called PoeticDesigns?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4b1572cd-74d5-4952-8934-4902211a7133
-She's been on Seeking Arrangements since 2016!
-Based in Los Angeles and Raleigh.
-Says She has made over 6 Figures. Works as a development producer and casting director for various networks. Also has 4 businesses.
-Has an EXTREMELY LARGE BIO, and comes across as someone who has very very very high standards.
I do recall having a friendly conversation with her 2 years ago. But back then, I felt that her bio was intimidating and didn't pursue or try to steer the convo to something more substanstial.
Either way, has anyone had a conversation with, or had a positive or negative experience with her? If so, what was it like?
-
12-10-24 13:08 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 67You answered your own question. No deposits, ever. Also what I mentioned in posts below with her talking about how great she is in bed. Also looking to sell content. It's a rinse, your gut saw something wasn't right, trust it. Don't chase exceptions to the rule. Attachment will really shoot you in the foot in this game. Stay detached and objective until it's clear she's a good one. I'll make a post later on ones who are certified legit. However a lot of my previously legit ones are out of the game now. Kind of a new crop now and they are conditioned to be rinsers via advice from TikTok and other social media.
Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 09:25 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 60What about this mermaid?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-3718352ed366
It says deposit (no go), but member since 2023. So wondering if anyone has seen her or tried for no deposit.
-
12-09-24 11:05 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 67Good practice to avoid dancers and girls who worked in that environment, no matter what their job was. Dancers treat you as a trick on seeking just like they would in the club. Ambiguous rules to lead you in, ambiguous time limit ("we just feel out the vibe, I don't keep a time. " Yes they do). Very calculated pros, they always are. You may be the exception to the rule if you had a time that went well, but you are the exception. Avoid dancers, promise you it's not worth the headache.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 21:22 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 585The irony about her wanting a massage is that she used to be the massage girl at Rick's Cabaret. She's originally from Southern Pines, then went to NC State before she dropped out.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 17:33 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 427I don't believe that to be a real profile, so I wouldn't bother even contacting her.
Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ
[View Original Post]
But if you do, please let us know how you make out.
-
12-08-24 16:44 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 60TGTBT? Poppy just showed in my search?
-
12-08-24 14:40
Senior Member
- Reason
- Putting a more indepth post
-
12-08-24 13:39 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 77Fun girl
I am almost positive that I have met with her before. If it is the girl I am thinking of, her place was near NC state and she was very submissive. She might be fun to see again but I've lost her number. Are any of you willing to share it? I don't have a current active membership on seeking.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 01:41 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 67A little research shows she has an interesting criminal record. Those types never change in this biz. I'd expect her to play some games. Especially with her sexual wording in the bio, sounds like bait to get you hooked. Any time a girl has the sexual wording in a bio it's always a scam. She's cute but 80% sure it will be trouble in some form.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 21:52 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 427I exchanged messages with her a couple days ago. She wants 500 "for a few hours".
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
Her current bio:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fb763edcd00f
-
12-05-24 19:00 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 204Good question
It's a fair question. I tend to be a little too trusting and I've had to change that mentality. She obviously had no plan to get a room. I imagine she was hiding somewhere and would just refuse to come out until I sent the money. Eventually I would get tired of waiting and just take off. Up until then I had never consider the idea of a real person doing a scam like that. If I had said cash only in the room I imagine the meet wouldn't have gone down.
Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 15:30 #4823Regular Member

Posts: 22Has anyone met this girl?
-
11-26-24 17:17 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 60Just curious. What do you think would happen if you held cash until you were both in the room? (I avoid electronic cash sending, personally).
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 13:42 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 201No more monkeys jumping on the bed?
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






