Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 2826
-
12-09-24 13:27 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 85Dave
You want total GFE for 60 bucks, and if you don't get it you're being ripped off. Just saying.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 21:38 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 67Just a simple opinion, however for less than 10 a month there exists several websites you can use to "deep search" people's information. I suggest this with phone numbers and name, get a better grasp of who is who and whatnot before messaging people for fun. Might save you time, money and shame.
-
12-08-24 20:22 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 180I don't check in too often, but this made my day. Funny stuff.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 14:17 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 1476UTR Rose
I'll save you guys some time by saying she won't budge from 200 for a hhr visit. Won't send a pic. Staying in a cheap motel in Oak Creek. Maybe she should start cheaper and get some good reviews and then slowly raise her prices. I guess that's why she's UTR. I want total GFE for 2 bills which I haven't seen any reports that she is. If you did see her, tell me why she's worth it.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 00:05 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 1820Contributor
Some guys only share with Seniors, I contribute to anyone including regular members as long as they are posting actual reports.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
If by ridiculing half the members on the board you mean I've posted pictures of BodyShoppers Holy Trinity so everyone knows they are dumpy 40 year olds who have, conservatively speaking, swallowed 15,000 loads of cum in the last 15 years, guilty as charged. I've also pointed out that I'm well aware it's MY Achilles Heel that I'm too picky about who I scoop. I envy guys that can pick up a 60+ toothless hag and pump a load into her mouth for $10. Or those that weigh 250 as BodyShopper has also indicated. To each their own. That's not mocking or ridiculing, to each their own.
HS.
-
12-05-24 23:52 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 1820Oops
Sorry about that. Cleared some space and PM'd you.
Originally Posted by DreamActor
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
12-05-24 23:50 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sorry
Sorry about that. Cleared some space and PM'd you.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
12-05-24 23:29 #2654Regular Member

Posts: 10Rose
I am interested shoot me a dm.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 19:54 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 41Hey HS. Your inbox is full and I'm curious LOL.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 19:16 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 1476Clear mailbox
I'm always looking for a regular so I would like her info. Thanks HS.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 18:13 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 352It's Not Us
Maybe you should rethink what you consider a "contributor. " You ridicule and criticize half the people here. Apparently you're having trouble identifying which ones are the ones who are reliable. That's on you. And why I didn't bother responding to your original post.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 17:43 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 42Inbox full.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 16:25 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 1820UTR Rose
Talked with UTR Rose this morning and she said she met up with 2 guys I referred but a few others ghosted her. I mean, c'Mon. Guys, I offer up a low volume, drug free UTR with no management and a pretty open menu (no DFK or Greek though), and you ghost her?
Contributing members can reach out for her number but please be serious if you contact her.
HS.
-
11-13-24 20:34 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 1820Thanks but I'll keep referring to them as your Holy Trinity. I wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 foot pole. Frumpy, dumpy, street worn 40 year old that have literally swallowed 15000 loads of cum in the last 15 years aren't my thing. I'm still envious of guys like you that can stick your dick in anything with a pulse and pop a load.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-22-24 20:18 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 1820A paternity test would likely do nothing but put you on the hook for 18 years of child support to whoever ends up raising the kid.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
HS.









Reply With Quote





