Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 765 1265 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22700

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BikerBoy1340  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any experience with this MILF.

    Is She worth the drive from Lansing?


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/639585899380
    That's Masterpiece of Ass. Recent reports say to avoid.

  2. #22699
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    I've hit her up each time she's made it west & haven't connected yet. One time she fell asleep; another she didn't respond at all; last time she was here, I got as far as booking a time & then got ghosted on the 'where'. I'd still try again. I'm a sucker for that ass.
    I've seen before! She was real and as advertised! It's been a while tho.

  3. #22698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Keyshiiastar / Keyshiia Star / Keyshia

    Quote Originally Posted by BudMan455  [View Original Post]
    I've hit her up each time she's made it west & haven't connected yet. One time she fell asleep; another she didn't respond at all; last time she was here, I got as far as booking a time & then got ghosted on the 'where'. I'd still try again. I'm a sucker for that ass.

  4. #22697
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerBoy1340  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any experience with this MILF.

    Is She worth the drive from Lansing?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/639585899380
    Search Muskegon section.

  5. #22696

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by BikerBoy1340  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any experience with this MILF.

    Is She worth the drive from Lansing?
    I remember reading a not so flattering review on her a while back.

  6. #22695

    Anyone Tried This MILF?

    Wondering if anyone has any experience with this MILF.

    Is She worth the drive from Lansing?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/639585899380

  7. #22694

    Sky Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHickory2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/368382785885

    Met with Sky at hotel in South GR just off of 131. Very responsive and matches pictures, incredible body. $$ hhr for BBBJ, cfs (extra $ . 7 and she will BBFS). BBBJ to get the juices flowing and then hit in mish and then k9 until I finished in the bag. Have heard that she will let you cimws but didn't make it to that point. She likes to use a vibrator during which gets her going and responsive as well. Will repeat.
    How is her hygiene? Did she seem to be a good one for face sitting / DATY?

  8. #22693

    "Outcall" or "Mutual Pleasure"

    Anyone visited with or reviewed this provider? (Her regular STG photos are below). Feel like there's been reviews but her STG ads have no name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/696958434170

    Ads don't stay up more than a few days. Usually either titled "OUTCALL" or "Mutual Pleasure". If anyone knows a name to search, or if you have posted a review, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

    -ODB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-12-09 at 6.40.05 AM.png‎  

  9. #22692

    Spinner Skyy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/368382785885

    Met with Sky at hotel in South GR just off of 131. Very responsive and matches pictures, incredible body. $$ hhr for BBBJ, cfs (extra $ . 7 and she will BBFS). BBBJ to get the juices flowing and then hit in mish and then k9 until I finished in the bag. Have heard that she will let you cimws but didn't make it to that point. She likes to use a vibrator during which gets her going and responsive as well. Will repeat.

  10. #22691
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely not tatted Brandy that was around here a while back and then went to South Bend. Tatted Brandy has been out of the business for a few years. I still talk with her on FB occasionally, she is still with the same guy she met at rehab years ago and seems to have stayed clean. Tatted Brandy definitely had her issues back then but resembling John F Kerry in the face was not one of them. Tatted Brandy was and still is a total smoke; the length of this Brandi's face makes me wonder whether she was born with internal plumbing.
    Tatted up Brandy is still around and still in business. Just in another city, but definitely still the same robbery reports and cash and dash, just like in the past. If you look it up you'll see. Yeah she was smoke (as you put it) back in the day and was a good, slutty fuck and her looks kept you bone hard, but not now. To many year's in the game and the hard dope has taken it's toll. I don't have any hate or disgust for her like a whole, whole lot of members on here do because she never robbed me, I was just one of the many lucky ones when dealing her.

  11. #22690

    Milf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/491625967682

    Pulled the trigger to see this MILF and had a great time. Very pretty and down to earth. She absolutely enjoyed sucking my dixk. Tried all the positions that's possibly there and then cum all over her face and mouth and she still kept going sucking till I'm hard again then went for round 2.

    Definitely would repeat.

  12. #22689

  13. #22688
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Be advised my post pertains to the escort forum true be told, I just reported about mediocre environment & service on escorting in the building. I reviewed the main front rooms not the back or upstairs rooms, perhaps THOSE rooms have legitimate / fun activities. There was a report of a decent massage upstairs. Now I'm wondering what Kassie provides. I'm not interested in massages so the commercial building has NO purposes for me. Bottum out.
    Kassie is a FS provider, at least when I saw her! Gave a really nice massage and then I got literally everything else I asked for. She's cute and totally worth giving a shot too.

  14. #22687
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely not tatted Brandy that was around here a while back and then went to South Bend. Tatted Brandy has been out of the business for a few years. I still talk with her on FB occasionally, she is still with the same guy she met at rehab years
    ago and seems to have stayed clean. Tatted Brandy definitely had her issues back then but resembling John F Kerry in the face was not one of them. Tatted Brandy was and still is a total smoke; the length of this Brandi's face makes me wonder whether she was born with internal plumbing.
    Really geez wouldn't have thought of that? But I don't see an Adam's apple.

  15. #22686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Brandi vs Tatted Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    I *think* she used to post in Grand Rapids around 3 years ago, before moving to Indiana.
    If it's the same girl, she had mixed reviews and dark hair back then. I never saw her.
    This is definitely not tatted Brandy that was around here a while back and then went to South Bend. Tatted Brandy has been out of the business for a few years. I still talk with her on FB occasionally, she is still with the same guy she met at rehab years ago and seems to have stayed clean. Tatted Brandy definitely had her issues back then but resembling John F Kerry in the face was not one of them. Tatted Brandy was and still is a total smoke; the length of this Brandi's face makes me wonder whether she was born with internal plumbing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape