Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12584

    Extremely funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Who is Dee? Got a link?
    Very funny.

  2. #12583
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Who is Dee? Got a link?
    Big fingers it was to be until Deed is done. My bad.

  3. #12582

    Dee?

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your situation with her but remember.

    Number 1 rule of Monitoring never give money until Dee is done.
    Who is Dee? Got a link?

  4. #12581
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrickAvina  [View Original Post]
    So she goes by Summer and while her boyfriend was locked up earlier this year a few months back she was a lot of fun and took direction. Well was somewhat of a giver, but she was very, very, very high Strong due to using hard candy, but that was the only way that she would want to perform her duties, we had a few good visits. But there was always an extreme amount of pressure to get more of her needed party favors. That was her number one focus and goal and she would get angry if she was running low it was stressful. I didn't necessarily want to be around. It wanted to just do what it came for and then leave, but that was her primary focus on everything but she still did her part, it turned into cash and dash she would come up with some excuse to get money and then he would knock on the door or she would run to his car. I got burned once blocked on everything and then decided to try it again about six weeks later she said that he was in jail or in rehab or something like that and thought the night was going to go well but she dashed again. He was hiding waiting for her to get the money, and she became very aggressive on text messages and just wasn't worth it. Went from a pretty solid provider with a great body to a total scam artist. Stay away as far as possible!
    Sorry about your situation with her but remember.

    Number 1 rule of Monitoring never give money until Dee is done.

  5. #12580

    SynSyn- CW

    Anyone know anything about her? I see her posts from time to time but can't find much out from name and number listed. TIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179870676

  6. #12579

    Cessy, UPH

    Old ad here: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5134014120.

    Anyone have a working number for her? I didn't reach out in time and this number's out of service. I even went back to old STG ads where she had older numbers, no luck. She resurfaces now and again, I figured I could either ask here or just wait until she comes back around. Any help appreciated, thanks gents.

  7. #12578

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMan1069  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a couple times and no response I called two separate.

    Times, went straight to voice Mail first time, just kept ringing the second time.
    I had an appointment with her last Saturday but she never confirmed in the morning and later one of her friends text me on Dawn's phone saying she is in the hospital with Covid. So I don't know what is going on with her. Hopefully she is ok.

  8. #12577
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMan1069  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but Everything I remember reading was not good and told me to stay away, if I remember correctly.

    Stay safe.
    Thanks Deadman.

  9. #12576

    Summer has turned into cash and dash hard candy fiend with BF

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this summer has been reviewed previously. Does anyone have any info good or bad? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/983136685429.
    So she goes by Summer and while her boyfriend was locked up earlier this year a few months back she was a lot of fun and took direction. Well was somewhat of a giver, but she was very, very, very high Strong due to using hard candy, but that was the only way that she would want to perform her duties, we had a few good visits. But there was always an extreme amount of pressure to get more of her needed party favors. That was her number one focus and goal and she would get angry if she was running low it was stressful. I didn't necessarily want to be around. It wanted to just do what it came for and then leave, but that was her primary focus on everything but she still did her part, it turned into cash and dash she would come up with some excuse to get money and then he would knock on the door or she would run to his car. I got burned once blocked on everything and then decided to try it again about six weeks later she said that he was in jail or in rehab or something like that and thought the night was going to go well but she dashed again. He was hiding waiting for her to get the money, and she became very aggressive on text messages and just wasn't worth it. Went from a pretty solid provider with a great body to a total scam artist. Stay away as far as possible!

  10. #12575
    I haven't seen her, but Everything I remember reading was not good and told me to stay away, if I remember correctly.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingItWild  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen posts about this one, but despite searching, I can't find anything here. Can someone point to towards some details previously posted.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/179769816

  11. #12574

    Dawn

    I messaged her a couple times and no response I called two separate.

    Times, went straight to voice Mail first time, just kept ringing the second time.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Dawn since her number changed a couple of weeks ago?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179790353

  12. #12573

    Dawn new #

    Anyone seen Dawn since her number changed a couple of weeks ago?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179790353

  13. #12572

    Name and any info

    I know I've seen posts about this one, but despite searching, I can't find anything here. Can someone point to towards some details previously posted.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/179769816

  14. #12571
    [QUOTE=Jayson7825;7120405]Maybe I'm dumb, but 30369 is a post about another provider. A little help?

    Found it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3978-Escort-Reviews&p=7069545&highlight=Katie

  15. #12570
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Check out post #30369.
    Maybe I'm dumb, but 30369 is a post about another provider. A little help?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape