Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 830 1330 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 28208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Oh yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees91  [View Original Post]
    This is such a damn shame. She was the only provider I've been seeing. We had great rapport and I saw her fairly regularly.

    Honestly with her gone, I might just quit the hobby. I don't know who else is worth seeing without breaking the bank.

    If anyone has any suggestions on a good provider to see who might be open to BBBJ / BBFS, let me know. Slim pickings these days.

    Anyway, enjoy this picture of Nouri.
    You're going to miss that.

  2. #23272

    Great pic

    There'll be others. I get it sucks but the void finds others to fill it no matter what the void is. Honestly this may be, hard as it is to believe, good for us, as she got popped before she could throw any of us under the bus because the habit led her to trying to make a deal out of something more severe. Maybe not, I never got that from her or her personality, but never say never especially if there's a candy habit that changes someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees91  [View Original Post]
    This is such a damn shame. She was the only provider I've been seeing. We had great rapport and I saw her fairly regularly.

    Honestly with her gone, I might just quit the hobby. I don't know who else is worth seeing without breaking the bank.

    If anyone has any suggestions on a good provider to see who might be open to BBBJ / BBFS, let me know. Slim pickings these days.

    Anyway, enjoy this picture of Nouri.

  3. #23271
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees91  [View Original Post]
    This is such a damn shame. She was the only provider I've been seeing. We had great rapport and I saw her fairly regularly.

    Honestly with her gone, I might just quit the hobby. I don't know who else is worth seeing without breaking the bank.

    If anyone has any suggestions on a good provider to see who might be open to BBBJ / BBFS, let me know. Slim pickings these days.

    Anyway, enjoy this picture of Nouri.
    The tragic loss of Astrid 10 months ago pretty much ruined the hobby for me. I look around occasionally but find nobody that interest me. Sucks.

  4. #23270

    Roxy legit

    She's real. Pictures and age are accurate. Hot AF. Not much chemistry.

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179827673

    Anyone seen her? I'm guessing it's one of the many new "arrivals" who are catfish and look nothing like the pictures on the ad, but if this ones even close I'm down.

  5. #23269

    Nouri gone

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Looks like nouri got popped this weekend.
    This is such a damn shame. She was the only provider I've been seeing. We had great rapport and I saw her fairly regularly.

    Honestly with her gone, I might just quit the hobby. I don't know who else is worth seeing without breaking the bank.

    If anyone has any suggestions on a good provider to see who might be open to BBBJ / BBFS, let me know. Slim pickings these days.

    Anyway, enjoy this picture of Nouri.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed.jpg‎  

  6. #23268

    Oh wow

    Quote Originally Posted by KapiosAllos  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how much info we can post here but if you go the FB page of Tampa Bay Mugshots. Hillsborough, photo section, you'll find what you need.
    Yeah that's bad. Way beyond prostitution or dodging probation.

  7. #23267

    Nouri

    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoBrother  [View Original Post]
    What was the charge? I tried to find an old ad with no luck.
    Not sure how much info we can post here but if you go the FB page of Tampa Bay Mugshots. Hillsborough, photo section, you'll find what you need.

  8. #23266

    At least from what she told me

    She kept not checking in for probation. I saw her a month ago and she had an ankle bracelet on. I don't known if they got her for that and solicitation and / or something else like paraphernalia, but she had an unfortunately cavalier attitude about checking in with uncle when she was required. If that's all it was (hopefully), it'll be a quick vacation and she learns from it. Easiest thing in the world to avoid if so.

    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoBrother  [View Original Post]
    What was the charge? I tried to find an old ad with no luck.

  9. #23265
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, they will probably lock her up for a long time. It's a goddam shame.
    What was the charge? I tried to find an old ad with no luck.

  10. #23264

    Nouri

    Yeah, they will probably lock her up for a long time. It's a goddam shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Looks like nouri got popped this weekend.

  11. #23263

    I'm assuming TGTBT

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179827673

    Anyone seen her? I'm guessing it's one of the many new "arrivals" who are catfish and look nothing like the pictures on the ad, but if this ones even close I'm down.

  12. #23262
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDizzles78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Or have any info? Been wanting to see her. But no reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179769047
    Thought about this one too, she has another page with one review here https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8133252305

  13. #23261

    Any intel on Lexi

    I know the yoga pant photo is fake. But other than that, does anyone have any info or experience with this one?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/179634591

  14. #23260

    Thinking about seeing this one

    Has anyone seen this one? Or have any info? Been wanting to see her. But no reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179769047

  15. #23259

    Fake 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by RivenCreampie  [View Original Post]
    After hearing that, I can't help wonder has anyone made actual contact in person with girls with those types of ads and came back unharmed 😂.
    I personally tried go see her already on Monday at 4732 and dalemabry, she quote 100 qv,120 hh,200 hr. Definitely is not cop set up, but definitely is not a girls in the picture neither.

    What you will see is a dark skin Latina about 300 lbs. I just left don't waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape