Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 28207
-
12-07-24 21:34 #23272Senior Member

Posts: 544Roxy legit
She's real. Pictures and age are accurate. Hot AF. Not much chemistry.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 17:57 #23271Regular Member

Posts: 15Nouri gone
This is such a damn shame. She was the only provider I've been seeing. We had great rapport and I saw her fairly regularly.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Honestly with her gone, I might just quit the hobby. I don't know who else is worth seeing without breaking the bank.
If anyone has any suggestions on a good provider to see who might be open to BBBJ / BBFS, let me know. Slim pickings these days.
Anyway, enjoy this picture of Nouri.
-
12-07-24 16:46 #23270Senior Member

Posts: 379Oh wow
Yeah that's bad. Way beyond prostitution or dodging probation.
Originally Posted by KapiosAllos
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 16:29 #23269Senior Member

Posts: 98Nouri
Not sure how much info we can post here but if you go the FB page of Tampa Bay Mugshots. Hillsborough, photo section, you'll find what you need.
Originally Posted by EskimoBrother
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 13:41 #23268Senior Member

Posts: 379At least from what she told me
She kept not checking in for probation. I saw her a month ago and she had an ankle bracelet on. I don't known if they got her for that and solicitation and / or something else like paraphernalia, but she had an unfortunately cavalier attitude about checking in with uncle when she was required. If that's all it was (hopefully), it'll be a quick vacation and she learns from it. Easiest thing in the world to avoid if so.
Originally Posted by EskimoBrother
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 10:59 #23267Senior Member

Posts: 95What was the charge? I tried to find an old ad with no luck.
Originally Posted by Absence
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 21:16 #23266Senior Member

Posts: 544Nouri
Yeah, they will probably lock her up for a long time. It's a goddam shame.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 14:34 #23265Senior Member

Posts: 379I'm assuming TGTBT
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179827673
Anyone seen her? I'm guessing it's one of the many new "arrivals" who are catfish and look nothing like the pictures on the ad, but if this ones even close I'm down.
-
12-06-24 13:03 #23264Regular Member

Posts: 3Thought about this one too, she has another page with one review here https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8133252305
Originally Posted by DanDizzles78
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 12:43 #23263Senior Member

Posts: 718Any intel on Lexi
I know the yoga pant photo is fake. But other than that, does anyone have any info or experience with this one?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/179634591
-
12-05-24 23:33 #23262Regular Member

Posts: 15Thinking about seeing this one
Has anyone seen this one? Or have any info? Been wanting to see her. But no reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179769047
-
12-05-24 23:18 #23261Regular Member

Posts: 12Fake 100%
I personally tried go see her already on Monday at 4732 and dalemabry, she quote 100 qv,120 hh,200 hr. Definitely is not cop set up, but definitely is not a girls in the picture neither.
Originally Posted by RivenCreampie
[View Original Post]
What you will see is a dark skin Latina about 300 lbs. I just left don't waste your time.
-
12-05-24 16:27 #23260Senior Member

Posts: 2154Nouri
Looks like nouri got popped this weekend.
-
12-05-24 05:40 #23259Senior Member

Posts: 4904Latina
Possible latina. I heard some Spanish rap on her video. I found out she knows about this site. Talked with her yesterday about her roommate and she mentioned the review I had written on this site.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 00:45 #23258Senior Member

Posts: 53Intel on Ala?
Noticed an increase in 704 area codes, central NC. I almost feel like this one is TGTBT but the posts on EB and tryst feel kinda legit. Just looking for any intel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179767790









Reply With Quote





