Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5835
-
12-07-24 16:47 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 1766Hitokyo Aiko
350 hr + 100 + 40.
I am not too much into tattoos. Some are ok and hers were ok. The pics are her. She is mostly thin, nice fake Ds, a little butt. I found her face to be real pretty. I guess her hair is dyed red. The pics are her. I guess late 20's.
She is friendly with a little English. Groped her a bit on the way to the shower. Had the half chub by the time we got into the bathroom. She is a good kisser, good DFK, like a girl you date DFK. Not too much and not too little. Nice tits to suck on. She has a good BBBJ and 69 I was really in there. She is shaved.
I don't think she used any lube. She was wet from the 69. Her pussy was real good. Tight and smooth and warm. Damn good pussy. CG and standing mish and came in her in doggy. It was all nice and slow. Just really enjoying rubbing my cock against her pussy. She had good reactions. I didn't even want to go fast. But it was a balls deep bust a nut in doggy.
Then talked a bit on translator. Then we got into a spoon situation and I was trying to get in. I did spit on my dick and some mish and doggy and time was running out so I got her to lube me up and give me an HJ for the second nut. Maybe I should have lubed up a little bit before the second bang. She kept me at least full time to get all the nuts out. Very nice and cool chick.
-
12-07-24 12:23 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 137Thank you all for your kind words.
I agree we should leave this topic now and focus on what matters. All of us leaving honest reviews so that we can get the best bang for our buck (pun intended).
Booker just admitted to giving me consent. I'm leaving the screenshot below and I'm done with this topic after this. Thank you all again for being absolute gentleman in the end.
DD180.
[Picture with TEL Deleted by Admin]
-
12-07-24 12:22 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 79In the immortal words of Rodney King
Can't we all just get along?
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
No need to apologize.
-
12-07-24 12:16 #3312Banned Member

Posts: 173No need to apologize or explain yourself to some strangers you did nothing wrong brother.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 11:50 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 69With that
Let's get back to what really matters, who is running hot these days, and who is not.
-
12-07-24 11:48 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 69
Originally Posted by MrLive404
[View Original Post]
First, I'd like to apologize to the DeDarkOne about the way I came at him. For context, I was asked by the booker if the photos were up and that they were posted without consent thus me taking a strong stance on the matter. But I also am not omnipotent therefore I should've kept quiet without facts or receipts.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
I'll take the backlash on the chin but I believe DeDarkOne on what happened as he has little reason to lie about what transpired. Also, sorry for taking anyone's mental energy to respond to me about all this. I meant my actions with the best of intentions as while MrLive is right, we commodify these ladies by seeing them as we do, I still have a soft spot for anyone, men or women being exposed participating in the hobby. Meaning I would have the same energy for a Karen sitting outside an apartment taking pics of mongers going into hot spots for activities.
But to bring it back to my original point, my bad man. I shouldn't have been so hasty with my words.
-
12-07-24 11:21 #3309Banned Member

Posts: 173No need to apologize or explain yourself to some butt hurt strangers you did nothing wrong brother.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 05:44 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 137HT and Aiko topic.
Hello fellow members,
I just wanted to clear some things up:
1. DURING my session I asked the provider in the very beginning if she can do a slow turn for me. I told her I wasn't going to record her face during this time. I told her I thought she was hot and I would like to share pics (without her face) so that others could come book her. She agreed to this.
2. AFTER my session I did ask the booker if it was ok to post pictures of her again without her face in my review booker said yea and even asked me how she was. I said very good I would recommend others to see her. Booker even said "Thank you honey. " I delete all my messages so unfortunately I don't have screenshots of this but I would never have posted without the consent of the provider and the booker.
3. I hate drama. My only intention was to help you all and to help this new girl get bookings. Seeing as that isn't appreciated on either side I have reported my own post and asked this forum's admins to delete it.
P.S. I have an inbox full of fellow brothers thanking me, and even telling me they are booking because of my pictures. I now know why they don't show support publicly. You guys don't know me, but I never had any bad intentions towards anyone. Me and this provider spent about 15 min pillow talking after our session, in which I even told her my intentions again, and why I wanted to post her stills from the video, but it's fine. I'll apologize to the provider and the booker. And most of all to anyone I've offended on here.
I'm sorry.
DD180 out.
-
12-07-24 01:22 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 26Priva
Just saw her the other day at the MOG location. I do not recommend. From the moment she opened the door to when I left, I was rushing to get out of there. We had no chemistry and it didn't feel like she wanted to be there. Rushed me in and showered and then asked if I kissed after drying off. The rest was OK, very mechanical kissing and then mechanical but OK BBBJ. I'd go for another personally. She said she was leaving Friday.
-
12-06-24 21:02 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 39[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-06-24 20:32 #3305Banned Member

Posts: 173If OP gets banned it's because a bunch of white knights are causing a hissy fit. Yall are wasting space in this thread with your complaining and hate on this man. Let him be he did us all a solid and yall are being ridiculous about it. You all objectify women and pay for sex, most of yall are unattractive and in bad shape / health and you go on to "review" these women and think they actually have a good time with you, it's hilarious the mindset of a sad ugly man who treats these women with "respect" pathetic.
-
12-06-24 20:23 #3304Banned Member

Posts: 197I'm somewhat skeptical that they would ask you as a client about the photos / post. It sounds to me like you brought it up to them.
Originally Posted by ChevyC7
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 15:45 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 39[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-06-24 15:35 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 51[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-06-24 15:03 #3301Banned Member

Posts: 173Completely agree. The only website I've ever been asked about and quite frequently by these girls is TER because they want good reviews and ask me to leave them a good review.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





