Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #361

    A known thief

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that it happened to you brother. But it is a lesson to everyone, especially watch out for the red flags detailed in this post.
    So sorry this happen to you Bro!

    This thief has been reported on over the years here.

    She goes by different names.

    I'm sure some of the other mongers here can attest to this.

  2. #360

    Lesson for everyone

    Sorry to hear that it happened to you brother. But it is a lesson to everyone, especially watch out for the red flags detailed in this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...105d3b2a9ef277

    It finally happened, I finally lost an up front deposit, even after I told myself to bail upon entry. God this hobby can take it out of you.

    I contacted her and everything was 100% great until I was in the room. Comms were good, she seemed to be a hurry to get me there. (red flag #1). I was feeling frisky so I went.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...105d3b2a9ef277

    Parked, went to the left door of the main house, waited there, nope, her 'room' was a shit-shack garage with a bed in it even further back in the yard.

    At this point she doesn't look like the photos (fatter red flag #2) and she keeps apologizing for the state of the place, it was barely air conditioned, and nasty. We walked past a person I took to be a guy and then I asked about him. Nope again (red flag #3) it was a passed out woman on a bench. Jesus.

    She seemed kind, so I was going to power through this, I put the 200 on the desk, and she told me to "get undressed and I start with a BJ", so I got naked and on the bed. She found the donation and said someone gave her counterfeit so she was going to go get it checked. Silly me, naked on the bed staring at bare insulation above me said Ok. She left, never saw her again.

    I was very patient, I was probably there at least 10 minutes after getting undressed. I told myself sheepishly to start getting dressed and see what happens. I walked out past the drunk, I passed the house and got in the car and took off. Not one word from her at all.

    I have lost little bits here and there in this hobby, this was first time I lost it all with no service. At LEAST there wasn't violence or weapons involved. I guess the lesson here is to NOT put the donation down first. I know that, just got too comfy with it.

  3. #359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Blonde Nikki Lealman is a theif

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...105d3b2a9ef277

    It finally happened, I finally lost an up front deposit, even after I told myself to bail upon entry. God this hobby can take it out of you.

    I contacted her and everything was 100% great until I was in the room. Comms were good, she seemed to be a hurry to get me there. (red flag #1). I was feeling frisky so I went.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...105d3b2a9ef277

    Parked, went to the left door of the main house, waited there, nope, her 'room' was a shit-shack garage with a bed in it even further back in the yard.

    At this point she doesn't look like the photos (fatter red flag #2) and she keeps apologizing for the state of the place, it was barely air conditioned, and nasty. We walked past a person I took to be a guy and then I asked about him. Nope again (red flag #3) it was a passed out woman on a bench. Jesus.

    She seemed kind, so I was going to power through this, I put the 200 on the desk, and she told me to "get undressed and I start with a BJ", so I got naked and on the bed. She found the donation and said someone gave her counterfeit so she was going to go get it checked. Silly me, naked on the bed staring at bare insulation above me said Ok. She left, never saw her again.

    I was very patient, I was probably there at least 10 minutes after getting undressed. I told myself sheepishly to start getting dressed and see what happens. I walked out past the drunk, I passed the house and got in the car and took off. Not one word from her at all.

    I have lost little bits here and there in this hobby, this was first time I lost it all with no service. At LEAST there wasn't violence or weapons involved. I guess the lesson here is to NOT put the donation down first. I know that, just got too comfy with it.

  4. #358

    Refund rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesbostuff46  [View Original Post]
    I did it once or twice, you have to put in the request pretty fast, but it can be done under some circumstances. They may have changed it since then, though.
    She didn't and he was faster. When you del with cash app nothing is what it seems / She knows that you will never get it done to her. / too many guys are good guys. Others are not. Girls put themselves out for others pleasure only to be stolen from. I am done as its not worth the time to listen to his self explanation The words are falling on deaf ears. She makes more in a day than he makes all week So good luck and have a great night. Thank you A! .

  5. #357

    Cash App Refunds

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Am I understanding correctly?

    I thought once dinero was sent via cashapp. It was gone gone. That you couldn't get a refund or the money back.

    This monger needs to share the secret cause this would make sending a deposit a little less uncertain since we could get the funds back if things don't work out as they should.

    There seems to be some stuff missing since we are only hearing one side of this story and getting it 3rd party. Why did he / she feel the need to remove the charges? Something happened.

    Since you post Harper on the streetwalker section, it makes it more interesting how this played out on the streets. Inquiring minds want to know.
    I did it once or twice, you have to put in the request pretty fast, but it can be done under some circumstances. They may have changed it since then, though.

  6. #356
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #355

    Cash App

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    This time a home worker was ripped off by a john. He removed my charges from his cash app . It wasn't a lot of money it was the principal that a guy will take your hard earned cash. Maybe the worst part is he went in for a second dip with out a jacket. This is harper.
    Am I understanding correctly?

    I thought once dinero was sent via cashapp. It was gone gone. That you couldn't get a refund or the money back.

    This monger needs to share the secret cause this would make sending a deposit a little less uncertain since we could get the funds back if things don't work out as they should.

    There seems to be some stuff missing since we are only hearing one side of this story and getting it 3rd party. Why did he / she feel the need to remove the charges? Something happened.

    Since you post Harper on the streetwalker section, it makes it more interesting how this played out on the streets. Inquiring minds want to know.

  8. #354
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 81

    6 Shops Hobos

    LOL now I see some ladies from the shops begging online for free money.

    So ****** are generally like this huh? Just waiting for that lonely sugar daddy.

    Shit, getting pussy the normal way seems less dramatic and sad!

    Or mongering Asians only seems a good payoff.

  9. #353
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 81

    Comparing fake scammers to IRL ones

    Quote Originally Posted by TomssAsianss  [View Original Post]
    I've always gotten along with women who worked in the sex industry. Had great conversations, learned a lot about them, crazy stories, etc. I imagine due to my looks, they always thought I was a potential customer. Despite never mongering until late 2023.

    Anyway. Do you find some of these ladies to be prone to being scammers in general? I've noticed a similarity with real life scammers and online scammers and endless hard luck stories. I need gas. The car is broke. No food in the fridge. Kids hungry. Baby daddy abusive. Like the DM's you get on IG from Nigerian romance scammers LOL. But in real life.

    Is this common with real life providers? Not Nigerian online fake ones LOL. I totally get it, they are out to make a quick buck from a horny dude. Likely to never see him again. Just wondering if you mongers have heard these common hard luck stories IRL to milk another dollar from you. I have! I'm not tryna make a girlfriend / wife of a provider, so I'm safe LOL.
    I think my point really was. Those fake online Nigerian dudes who pretend to be chicks. They often tell stories of my phone is updating, I'm hungry and the kids are crying need food, the car needs gas and / or a part, baby daddy is abusive demanding payment or kids taken away, send to my cash app, the stories are never ending.

    IRL I've had sex workers try these very exact things. But in real life, not online, I've met them. I'm a new monger, but what can I say, sex workers have always approached me. And I've had some great and interesting convo's. But when texting / communicating longer term, things tend to always go back to what's in the dudes wallet. Which I get! I'm not hating, they make money off of dudes. I was just wondering if you fellas ever noticed this.

  10. #352
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 81

    For real: Question about service workers / providers and scamming

    I've always gotten along with women who worked in the sex industry. Had great conversations, learned a lot about them, crazy stories, etc. I imagine due to my looks, they always thought I was a potential customer. Despite never mongering until late 2023.

    Anyway. Do you find some of these ladies to be prone to being scammers in general? I've noticed a similarity with real life scammers and online scammers and endless hard luck stories. I need gas. The car is broke. No food in the fridge. Kids hungry. Baby daddy abusive. Like the DM's you get on IG from Nigerian romance scammers LOL. But in real life.

    Is this common with real life providers? Not Nigerian online fake ones LOL. I totally get it, they are out to make a quick buck from a horny dude. Likely to never see him again. Just wondering if you mongers have heard these common hard luck stories IRL to milk another dollar from you. I have! I'm not tryna make a girlfriend / wife of a provider, so I'm safe LOL.

  11. #351
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 81
    Quote Originally Posted by TomssAsianss  [View Original Post]
    I'm only like a year into being a Monger. Only once a bag broke, and it was quickly discovered and replaced. All was well.

    Today, a well seasoned AMP provider, with a reputation of being a nymph and a good actor, was up. She was a good time, reviews are in the massage parlor section.

    So I spill in the bag. Or did I? It looks like it simply broke.

    Condoms do break. For sure a seasoned worker doesn't simply rely on them. She claims "First time this happen. " Hmmm.

    She also said "First time anal" last week despite the reviews here LOL.

    She immediately acts dramatic, but asking for money. I figure, why not, go get the pill. Crying with no tears, and at some point she asks me for a cigarette (I don't smoke them). But money was the main thing. Of course my scam senses are high, but, I played nice and figured this is a lesson learned, cost of living.

    Any of you fellas ever hear of this type of scam? I figured I'd delete the burner phone we texted on, and take a monger break (plus get tested in a few weeks! She claims she's clean, we shall see!
    Follow up. I tested clean! PHEW!

  12. #350
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 81
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry  [View Original Post]
    It still is very reasonable to think you were scammed by the AMP. Based on many things on this site. She has received a review that she was texting on the phone and pretending to be cumming instead. As I read your review the previous review was the first think I thought of. I had an experience at that AMP, in the past, I'm sure the same provider was trying to fake oral with her hand. So based on your experience, and some of her reviews, the provider is very experienced in many roles that she uses as cover for funds on services not provided.
    Indeed! I don't think I was really "Scammed" as I was more like "This money = me learning a lesson LOL!" as it played out.

    I've been to V M many times, never a hint of a bad experience. The opposite of any drama. A monger should pay the place some visits! I had a crazy good run.

    As for the topic of discussion, hey, I'll chill for some time, and stay away from VM. Maybe see what's up in late December or January, as the staff rotates monthly it seems.

    I ain't even trying to say anything bad about anyone. I literally just posted what happened at my session. Seems I've upset the provider LOL.

  13. #349
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    I have not heard of your exact experience before

    Quote Originally Posted by TomssAsianss  [View Original Post]
    I'm only like a year into being a Monger. Only once a bag broke, and it was quickly discovered and replaced. All was well.

    Today, a well seasoned AMP provider, with a reputation of being a nymph and a good actor, was up. She was a good time, reviews are in the massage parlor section.

    So I spill in the bag. Or did I? It looks like it simply broke.

    Condoms do break. For sure a seasoned worker doesn't simply rely on them. She claims "First time this happen. " Hmmm.

    She also said "First time anal" last week despite the reviews here LOL.

    She immediately acts dramatic, but asking for money. I figure, why not, go get the pill. Crying with no tears, and at some point she asks me for a cigarette (I don't smoke them).
    It still is very reasonable to think you were scammed by the AMP. Based on many things on this site. She has received a review that she was texting on the phone and pretending to be cumming instead. As I read your review the previous review was the first think I thought of. I had an experience at that AMP, in the past, I'm sure the same provider was trying to fake oral with her hand. So based on your experience, and some of her reviews, the provider is very experienced in many roles that she uses as cover for funds on services not provided.

  14. #348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    She's an actress for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TomssAsianss  [View Original Post]
    I'm only like a year into being a Monger. Only once a bag broke, and it was quickly discovered and replaced. All was well.

    Today, a well seasoned AMP provider, with a reputation of being a nymph and a good actor, was up. She was a good time, reviews are in the massage parlor section.

    So I spill in the bag. Or did I? It looks like it simply broke.

    Condoms do break. For sure a seasoned worker doesn't simply rely on them. She claims "First time this happen. " Hmmm.

    She also said "First time anal" last week despite the reviews here LOL.

    She immediately acts dramatic, but asking for money. I figure, why not, go get the pill. Crying with no tears, and at some point she asks me for a cigarette (I don't smoke them). But money was the main thing. Of course my scam senses are high, but, I played nice and figured this is a lesson learned, cost of living.

    Any of you fellas ever hear of this type of scam? I figured I'd delete the burner phone we texted on, and take a monger break (plus get tested in a few weeks! She claims she's clean, we shall see!
    Broken bags are scary as hell, no idea if it is a scam or not, but she is an actress to a degree. She probably took advantage and fleeced you a bit. It comes with the hobby I suppose.

  15. #347
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 81

    Profiver broke Condom Scams?

    I'm only like a year into being a Monger. Only once a bag broke, and it was quickly discovered and replaced. All was well.

    Today, a well seasoned AMP provider, with a reputation of being a nymph and a good actor, was up. She was a good time, reviews are in the massage parlor section.

    So I spill in the bag. Or did I? It looks like it simply broke.

    Condoms do break. For sure a seasoned worker doesn't simply rely on them. She claims "First time this happen. " Hmmm.

    She also said "First time anal" last week despite the reviews here LOL.

    She immediately acts dramatic, but asking for money. I figure, why not, go get the pill. Crying with no tears, and at some point she asks me for a cigarette (I don't smoke them). But money was the main thing. Of course my scam senses are high, but, I played nice and figured this is a lesson learned, cost of living.

    Any of you fellas ever hear of this type of scam? I figured I'd delete the burner phone we texted on, and take a monger break (plus get tested in a few weeks! She claims she's clean, we shall see!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape