Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 13918
-
12-08-24 01:43 #12733Regular Member

Posts: 6Anna
Stopped in today for an afternoon rub down. Pulled into the back parking lot; was only car there, and saw one girl in a silk robe outside; long black hair; 30-40; thin and petite. Followed her inside using the back door. She pointed to an empty room and went and got "Anna". Thin; decent body; 30's; soft spoken and hard to hear. Asked for the hour; house fee. 8 No TS this location so that's a bummer. Disrobed and laid down. Anna covered me with a sheet and straddled my back while she started a decent massage. Rolled sheet down as she went and eventually sheet was removed. Good heavy massage with forearms and pressure to remove knots in my neck and shoulders. She was receptive and provided type and style of massage I wanted. Flipped at 30 min mark and asked what I wanted as she rubbed junior. Told her CBJ and she obliged for 1 Allowed OTC roaming bottom and kitty. UTC top but shirt stayed on. After 10 min or so she offered CFS for another 1 Nice body, a little soft in the middle but so am I so no biggie. Good FS session, finished in bag. She cleaned me up and finished session with more neck and shoulder massage. She gave a Water on the way out and saw two vehicles in the lot when I left so other girl must have had a client and one waiting on Anna to finish my appointment will repeat.
Originally Posted by RDUmonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 16:09 #12732Senior Member

Posts: 438Noted
That's good to know. One time it was the regular place I go to so they already knew my intent. The second time it happened it was a new place and my first time there so I definitely trusted my instinct and said soft. Appreciate the response. I've also heard medium or hard and went for the medium. Guessed right again I suppose LOL.
Originally Posted by MDBellamy
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 14:24 #12731Senior Member

Posts: 611A variant of this question is "Hard or medium?" (without the "soft" option). Saying "soft" much more clearly lets the lady know your intentions. And, after the start, you can request "softer" to indicate your intent.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 13:38 #12730Senior Member

Posts: 438Interesting that you mention that bc that is something that I've been asked the last few times I've gone to an AMP. At this point the ones I've gone too are used to me so I have no issue but I will say that they get to the second act of the massage sooner. I guess that is something to keep in mind. Matter of fact, when I went to a new place they did ask for medium or soft and I said soft and had no problem getting what I came for. Good stuff.
Originally Posted by Kirron
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 23:15 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 34Chapel Hill. I left happy
Was asked if I wanted medium or soft. Asked for soft (that sent the signal?) A lot of teasing followed by HE post flip. . 6 (30 min) + . 6.
Originally Posted by Scepticus
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 11:24 #12728Senior Member

Posts: 59New Chapel Hill anp
I live very close to this, in the same area as my insurance agent. Chapel Hill is not the place for this, the cops here don't have anything to do but busy college kids for drinking. This place probably won't make it to 2025.
Originally Posted by Scepticus
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 10:15 #12727Senior Member

Posts: 27Isn't that the old Moon Spa?
Originally Posted by LemonHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 09:13 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 145Relaxing Angie
Went for first time. Angie by herself. Very cute, slender. Mediocre massage, had to answer her watch phone several times and go to door a couple times. Other girl had emergency. Will try again hoping that will have undivided attention.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 00:31 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 889Dreams Apex
Don't understand how this place and others I assume in the area charge these prices without even a TS. New York / Miami prices without a showers seems insane, especially with the upper 40's bad attitude who I saw and left. Average 5 looks or so. Especially after the enforcement now.
Love the location just wish it was cheaper, younger and safer (legally) and then would have given a try. Risk not worth the reward. Unless I get PM's to the contrary.
Anything happen anywhere in the Tri those 4 days?
-
12-04-24 23:18 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 68Replay to officer shortage
They will only use 1 or 2 patrol officers. The rest will be detectives and Homeland, so the officer shortage will have no effect. It is just the average citizen that will not get their neighborhood patrolled or car from being stolen that will be effected, and the ladies leaving the restaurants and bars that get raped because of the lack of patrols. As usual, the money only goes where it can be seen politically.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 22:58 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 68LE's practices and and normal opertating procedures.
So here is the truth about how most of our favorite places end up getting closed down, and my hope in sharing this is that mongers learn what not to do! So you go to your local massage parlor and enjoy your time there. The entire time, without your knowledge, the local serve and extort is waiting close by with someone telling them who comes and goes. One of the patrons leaves and is then promptly pulled over and questioned about their visit, with various threats being made about how if they do not provide the information that they are looking for, you will be arrested for a crime no one was a witness too. Well, was anyone in the room with you besides the person giving you the massage?. There wasn't, so they have no evidence except what you tell them, so shut up. So they will ask you if anyone touched you sexually or asked if offers were made for services. Sure enough, someone trying to save their butt will say yes, I got a whatever even though the cops have no evidence of this. They say if you admit to this, you can go. If you admit to it, they take your statement and use it to get a warrant to search the place and close it down. So the ones of you that admit to something happening even if it did not are why these places get shut down. So thanks to those of you that fall for the stupid BS. The supreme court has ruled cops can lie to you. Do not talk to them!
A ticket if they write one but keep your mouth shut!.
-
12-04-24 18:30 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 89New AMP in CH
I tried this spot the other day.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/239043367799
Decent massage. No joy for me. The sheet actually had Lee's Foot Spa printed on it so might be connected. Typical AMP prices.
-
12-02-24 15:26 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 107Ditto
I visited on Friday. Got a pretty young, attractive gal. Said her name was "Locky" or something. I Think supposed to be Lucky.
Originally Posted by Fatboy9
[View Original Post]
Massage was decent. Not as good as I usually get at studio. But she was much more attractive and really nice body.
Similar to the other guy, it was $ for her to disrobe, which was very nice.
Standard finish with lots of touching and long session of FIV which was very wet.
-
12-01-24 16:51 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 60Gave this place a try today, would not be my first choice of location. But there is parking in the back. ALSO, that is the door to use, NOT the front door, FYI. Very cute girl took my $$$ but then the older lady showed up and did the massage. Overall "6/10. " YMMV here as at every location.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Fatboy9; 12-01-24 at 17:07. Reason: edit
-
12-01-24 11:38 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 1538Agree! When an enforcement operation happens it's going to be an organized unit not a few officers usually doing patrol duty. The story on WRAL was just a political / budget subject. This new law going into play has been in the planning for sometime. My guess is after they make several arrest and show it in the media a lot of Mongers will get scared off after all that is their plan. Be careful don't be one of the examples.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






