Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 29318
-
12-09-24 08:41 #24758Senior Member

Posts: 148317 Tashina
You are not wrong. She has total gps. She's been canceling last minute or not showing up to scheduled appointments for years now. It happened to me multiple times. I refuse to see her. If I were you, I would reach out to the owners and ask them what they are going to do about it. If you blew off a scheduled appointment they would still expect to get paid.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 19:32 #24757Senior Member

Posts: 342New, Franklin Rd /
Visited the newly opened spa on Franklin Rd. Appeared to be one MT working with a mama. Took the hour, Lisa was the MT, young, attractive, petite, friendly, but no English. Massage was way above average, no teasing at all. Turned over, covered with a full length towel, she rubbed my face and chest a bit, that gently touched me and said, 'OK?" Nothing like a handful of oil on a limp D. I tried a very gently OTC, but that went no where, "Boss here now. " After several minutes of whatever she was doing, I asked to be cleaned up so I could leave. She was a nice lady and I certainly had no problem with her. I probably won't return unless I start hearing better results, there are way too many other options available.
-
12-08-24 17:05 #24756Senior Member

Posts: 190Massage
Coming to Indy end of the week. Any advice on best place for a great massage would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.
-
12-08-24 14:20 #24755Senior Member

Posts: 204I'd recommend taking a look through the forum to begin your quest for information. There are 1,651 pages here, you don't need to read them all but you'll find plenty of information that aligns with what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo28
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 06:58 #24754Senior Member

Posts: 97Tashina 317
I'd suggest staying away from Tashina. She loves to schedule appointments then cancel within an hour of the appointment. If you confront her about it she'll say it's your problem. She is definitely got GPS.
-
12-08-24 00:32 #24753Senior Member

Posts: 127I think the legit massage therapists are mostly UTR.
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 23:00 #24752Regular Member

Posts: 3Relocating to South Eastern Indy
I am relocating to the south eastern side of indy for work, any recommendations on MPs? The cheaper ones where I can go just for a bust and the good ones for that FS treatment. You can reply here but prefer to be dmed so that I don't lose it in the thread.
-
12-07-24 11:12 #24751Senior Member

Posts: 216Real massage with some fun
I am always on the lookout for a real massage with some fun. Non-AMP, but can still be Asian lady.
Some towns have a category "non-AMP massage. " Does Indy just lack these places or is it UTR? There are lots of massage shops that look legit, but I expect that several offer a little extra help or even more.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? PM is fine.
P.S. About the "are you married?" question. I have gotten that here and there. It is always a boner killer. Maybe I should be more open minded. I could get some food. LOL.
-
12-06-24 17:46 #24750Senior Member

Posts: 290Yes and answer is no
Yes I have been asked if I am married and the answer is always no. None of her business.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 16:23 #24749Senior Member

Posts: 103That's fairly close to me I can see if it's actually there. And if it is maybe try it out this weekend and report back.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 13:17 #24748Senior Member

Posts: 87Ymmv
Young like 45 today.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 11:52 #24747Senior Member

Posts: 171Ha food
I've been offered food several times. Not sure if that's a, "thanks for the fun" or "you too skinny!" Either way, I appreciate the offer! There's one gal I see somewhat regularly who sends me off with all kinds of foreign goodies, though. I just end up trashing it because I don't know what's in that crap. I had one girl at Sweets who cleaned me up then came back with two bowls of some kind of soup and we sat and slurped our soups together. Was kinda nice.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
Anywho, if anyone has any intel on any big booty AMTs out there, please do let me know. The new girls at the spot along N HS Rd are pretty dang cute, and good rub too!
-
12-06-24 11:14 #24746Regular Member

Posts: 16Yea every time I've been they've asked me, I tell them yes but usually the convo dies there at least that part LOL this last one I went to though wanted to know about her asked if she was fat LOL and then proceeds to tell me if a man in her country would come to a place like this then made pistol hands lmfao.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 09:16 #24745Senior Member

Posts: 73Well the ring is kind of a giveaway. And actually putting everything on the table oddly makes things more relaxed oftentimes. Hasnt seemed to affect service and creates level of trust.
Originally Posted by GoForGusto
[View Original Post]
One time she offered me food.
-
12-06-24 08:30 #24744Senior Member

Posts: 507Jasmine Spa- W 38th & Eagle Ck Pkwy
Another new one? (Have not yet visited).
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-jasmi...olis-in-260395#rubmaps.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...b/982502330614









Reply With Quote





