Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23045

    Legit?

    Is this site legit for finding independent providers or is it scammer? What do you typically pay for services?

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/city/350.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton163  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to find a reasonable alternative to getting sex on a regular basis. Are there any good independent masseuse in the STL area that are fill service? Or a website where they are real and not scams? So tired it being scammed.

  2. #23044
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2117  [View Original Post]
    100% correct, she doesn't like them sucked on or pinched but she likes her boobs rubbed she likes to rub them on your back and front when she lays on you or glides over you in her sensual way, if I can rub her boobs feel her skin on mine I'm a pretty happy guy when I'm there, equally happy when I leave, Summer is very nice and for her rate, to get a true massage by attractive nude woman who allows some mutual touch. To me I can't go wrong, doesn't up charge never ask for anything. She is a good solid provider in my book.
    You mentioned her rate. Can anyone tell us what her rate is?

  3. #23043

    Change in staff

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Helen yesterday. Chinese girl. A real babe actually. Maybe 5 ft 2. A C rack I'm guessing. Probably mid 30's. Sweet face and gorgeous bod. Her English is rough. She gave a really
    Decent massage, just the right pressure and very thorough. On the flip, I tried to get her to take her top off but she refused. Also, it looked like it was going to be DIY, but I guided her hands to the boys first and then my cock and she finished the job with gusto. I'm out of practice I guess. I busted way too fast, but it could've also been the sexy cute factor she was putting out.
    Seems like they have have a new rotation of girls in there. Went last week, got Tina. Only offered diy no tease during massage. This is a first for me in several years as they have always given me the ole hand shake at the end with top pulled up a majorityof the time.

    I wonder if new management is telling them to be a little less friendly or something?

  4. #23042

    Any independent massues who give fill service for a fair price?

    Hey guys,

    Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to find a reasonable alternative to getting sex on a regular basis. Are there any good independent masseuse in the STL area that are fill service? Or a website where they are real and not scams? So tired it being scammed.

  5. #23041
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen one, nor have they offered it in the past 2 years.
    They do have one. You just have to ask. I think they charge an extra 10 for it.

  6. #23040
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Is there still a table shower here?
    I've never seen one, nor have they offered it in the past 2 years.

  7. #23039

    Lakes Massage in St Peters in now OK Massage

    The former place closed, Lily is now over at OK Massage near Cave Springs. A great massage and a nice lady.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/ok-massage-saint-charles-2

  8. #23038
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Helen yesterday. Chinese girl. A real babe actually. Maybe 5 ft 2. A C rack I'm guessing. Probably mid 30's. Sweet face and gorgeous bod. Her English is rough. She gave a really
    Decent massage, just the right pressure and very thorough. On the flip, I tried to get her to take her top off but she refused. Also, it looked like it was going to be DIY, but I guided her hands to the boys first and then my cock and she finished the job with gusto. I'm out of practice I guess. I busted way too fast, but it could've also been the sexy cute factor she was putting out.
    Is there still a table shower here?

  9. #23037

    Nikki VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the. 4 gets you full nude. That's what her $200 VIP gets you.
    Nikki was 160/200 VIP. VIP got you fully nude and DATY. I haven't seen her lately, but my guess is no one was going for the 160 standard so now everyone is a 200 VIP.

    Typical of my life. My schedule has more time for this. My wallet says not this week.

  10. #23036

    Jasmine Chippewa

    Saw Helen yesterday. Chinese girl. A real babe actually. Maybe 5 ft 2. A C rack I'm guessing. Probably mid 30's. Sweet face and gorgeous bod. Her English is rough. She gave a really
    Decent massage, just the right pressure and very thorough. On the flip, I tried to get her to take her top off but she refused. Also, it looked like it was going to be DIY, but I guided her hands to the boys first and then my cock and she finished the job with gusto. I'm out of practice I guess. I busted way too fast, but it could've also been the sexy cute factor she was putting out.

  11. #23035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Good 'ol Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the. 4 gets you full nude. That's what her $200 VIP gets you.
    Plenty of reviews. New place is nice and discreet.

  12. #23034
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Can you be more specific? What does .40 more get ya? BJ finish, Russian finish, mutual touch? Don't leave us hangin bro.
    Pretty sure the. 4 gets you full nude. That's what her $200 VIP gets you.

  13. #23033
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Nice rub and finish for 1. 6 more on the table for. 4 more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
    Can you be more specific? What does .40 more get ya? BJ finish, Russian finish, mutual touch? Don't leave us hangin bro.

  14. #23032

    Abby James

    All you Abby James fans (she's now called Cherry), her latest ad shows a special hour price of 3. , but no FS. Anyone tempted? Sparky is not biting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mes-66831.html

  15. #23031

    Warson Woods

    Nice rub and finish for 1. 6 more on the table for. 4 more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape