Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 30812
-
12-04-24 18:28 #26972Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm stunned by the amount of guys that think this is some type of Barnie Fife operation they are running here. I assumed at least the guys on this board would understand the severity of the situation. However, I'm convinced at this point that there will be no shortage of arrest candidates that will be caught up in these stings.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 12:35 #26971Senior Member

Posts: 337She's BBFS right?
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 11:14 #26970Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info for Kari?
Any info on Kari?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/334959690518
I try to be respectful (as we all should) of the ladies I partake in. She acts like a woman, she takes it well like a woman. I'll take it.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Not looking for love. As I said in another post, it's all about economics.
A tgirl vs a woman: The trans girl has a lower price bc her pool of dudes is going to be smaller so she can't charge high prices and they usually go lower for the business.
A woman has more options (more holes) so she is going to have more options of dudes but she is also going to be higher.
Some days I want to spend $60, some days I don't care if I spend $120.
Now if there was a deep voice and some facial hair, it would be a no for me.
-
12-03-24 16:05 #26969Senior Member

Posts: 625Jasmine is back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/283212107265
https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/jasminepleasures/
She's gorgeous and sweet.
-
12-03-24 15:15 #26968Regular Member

Posts: 21Xnoa
Retired last I heard.
Originally Posted by BoatFool
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 12:03 #26967Senior Member

Posts: 320Last report was she is off the market with a strong backer.
Originally Posted by BoatFool
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 11:50 #26966Senior Member

Posts: 69Can anyone provide Noa's new number?
I was a long time regular with her. Last time I saw her was 1 year ago. She is one of my all time favorites. I decided to take a break from her before she changed her number and now can't get a response at the old number (xxx / xxx / xx04).
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks.
BF.
-
12-03-24 11:10 #26965Senior Member

Posts: 278Klass
She's been posting on and off for over a month now. You won't have any issues with her.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 11:04 #26964Senior Member

Posts: 281That's a no from me dawg
Very suspicious. Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. She has been active recently, but just reaching out now? I'd be very suspicious of any provider right now, but immensely more with the ones that have visited their uncle.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 10:30 #26963Senior Member

Posts: 125Red flag
Look. Being extra careful, paranoid, conservative. Seems to be the best plan for now. Regardless of your (anyone's) risk tolerance, now is not the time to gamble. No one wants to be in the first batch of mongers that gets caught up in this shit.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 09:27 #26962Senior Member

Posts: 432I can say is 1st visit was great, a very long time ago, but 2nd visit her and her friend ripped me off for 120 $. Your choice. She says 80 qv.
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 09:10 #26961Senior Member

Posts: 1710I saw her before too and once since she's been back and I won't repeat. She's the same, still nice, but she's gained a lot of weight. Not my thing.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 09:09 #26960Senior Member

Posts: 1710Looks pretty. Looks like a girl. But she's a guy.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 08:36 #26959Senior Member

Posts: 59Red Flag. What would you do?
Mongers. I got a text message from this provider, Klassi, this morning. Sending me a text that read "remember me?" with a copy of the picture below. I had dreamed about this provider 1 time, roughly 8 -10 months ago when she was staying on Buck Jones in Cary. You all know the place. We have never communicated since. I seem to recall that she visited her uncle between my dream and this text. Made me paranoid, especially with the new law going into effect 2 days ago! I should not be surprised that she kept my contact info after only 1 visit and the fact that it was several months ago. Also, could be a coincidence, but I told her how much I like the pic on her profile of her in the white dress. Which is the pic she sent this morning. Am I being paranoid?
Her head game is one of the best I have had, YMMV, and I would see her again but now I am concerned that this is a set up. Appreciate any feedback.
The pic she sent is the one in the white dress with towel on her head in the attached STG link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/425309724486
-
12-03-24 07:18 #26958Regular Member

Posts: 5I've had her. She nice and tight but she charges for everything. Sucking her breast that's an extra 20 its why I stopped seeing her. Nothing kills the mood more.
Originally Posted by Martin8691
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




