Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 30793
-
12-05-24 10:22 #26968Senior Member

Posts: 585Absolutely. As long as you get arrested after 12/1 they can use corroborating evidence against you from the time of your birth, as long as the judge allows it. Your 'intent' is determined upon arrival (post 12/1), the demonstration / evidence of that intent can come from any time before that. It's also one of the perils of this forum, TBH. If you've maintained your anonymity here, I think you have nothing to worry about. If you've DM'd people for UTR's and given your identifying info via that system, you know someone here has it, and probably has it stored on a device somewhere. If they get busted and HSI can link your real name to your username here- that's very bad. That's a whole lot of confessing.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
Similarly, we all should be thinking about whether or not we've previously pierced that veil for a different reason. In theory, HSI could get a username warrant for any profile on here, which wouldn't identify you, according to A2 (because he's done a very good job setting this forum up). However, if you've DM'd anyone your real name, or mobile #, they will likely be reading that when they acquire all your DM history, (or the history of the other party you messaged. Guys like Facino are huge targets for them with the UTR's he was 'handling', because they'll be pursuing him for the 14-19 year felony. The standard for 'Promoting HT' in NC is also very low, a 'UTR available' post here will likely trigger those charges). All of this is unlikely, imo. But there's not really a legal precedent to this law in the USA, so who knows yet how far they'll go? If you've pierced this veil, I'd advise you to abandon your pre-12/1 profile and start a new post-12/1 profile with new personal security rules, and never cross your personal info with this profile again.
Also, I probably don't need to say this to most of you, but for a felony they will be taking your phone and will attempt to get into it. HSI has tools that the locals don't have, which is the main reason why secret service agents are on these teams. Phone cracking, and data retrieval are one of their specialties. Before visiting a provider, log out of everything incriminating on your phone. If you're logged into this forum with your username, or your password is saved. You know what happens.
-
12-05-24 09:20 #26967Senior Member

Posts: 625Tiffany Baby Raleigh
I hope this is useful.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 09:03 #26966Senior Member

Posts: 1538There are so many unanswered questions pertaining to this law IF you get busted. I think 2 key things are get a GOOD LAWYER if you find yourself in trouble. And know the definition of Intent. Can past communication be used against you? A good prosecutor can use that against you for example let's say you threatened someone with previous threats text etc. That's ammunition for intent. My fear is the unknown such as you don't know how desperate the lady is and willing to cooperate with LE or a neighbor or Motel employee giving LE info. A lot of land mines with this new law. They have a approved budget and intend to spend it. Be careful. Like the very old saying goes don't let the little head be in charge.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 06:31 #26965Senior Member

Posts: 281MMCESTEP. Intent
Out of curiosity, will they be able to use previous conversations with providers as "intent"? For instance, say a provider still has text messages discussing services for pay before 12/1. Can they basically say "We see what you have been doing with said provider so we know what was going to happen here today"?
-
12-04-24 23:00 #26964Senior Member

Posts: 129Tiffany Baby
Ever wind up seeing her? Might have to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Monopoli
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 19:22 #26963Senior Member

Posts: 175This lady is in Glenwood
She's visiting the area I believe, I saw her in Charlotte and I can say she was real. But she have demons. Big boobs and large frame but still good and for a bit extra she do greek. Just play with hat and enjoy.
-
12-04-24 18:28 #26962Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm stunned by the amount of guys that think this is some type of Barnie Fife operation they are running here. I assumed at least the guys on this board would understand the severity of the situation. However, I'm convinced at this point that there will be no shortage of arrest candidates that will be caught up in these stings.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 12:35 #26961Senior Member

Posts: 337She's BBFS right?
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 11:14 #26960Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info for Kari?
Any info on Kari?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/334959690518
I try to be respectful (as we all should) of the ladies I partake in. She acts like a woman, she takes it well like a woman. I'll take it.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Not looking for love. As I said in another post, it's all about economics.
A tgirl vs a woman: The trans girl has a lower price bc her pool of dudes is going to be smaller so she can't charge high prices and they usually go lower for the business.
A woman has more options (more holes) so she is going to have more options of dudes but she is also going to be higher.
Some days I want to spend $60, some days I don't care if I spend $120.
Now if there was a deep voice and some facial hair, it would be a no for me.
-
12-03-24 16:05 #26959Senior Member

Posts: 625Jasmine is back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/283212107265
https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/jasminepleasures/
She's gorgeous and sweet.
-
12-03-24 15:15 #26958Regular Member

Posts: 21Xnoa
Retired last I heard.
Originally Posted by BoatFool
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 12:03 #26957Senior Member

Posts: 319Last report was she is off the market with a strong backer.
Originally Posted by BoatFool
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 11:50 #26956Senior Member

Posts: 69Can anyone provide Noa's new number?
I was a long time regular with her. Last time I saw her was 1 year ago. She is one of my all time favorites. I decided to take a break from her before she changed her number and now can't get a response at the old number (xxx / xxx / xx04).
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks.
BF.
-
12-03-24 11:10 #26955Senior Member

Posts: 278Klass
She's been posting on and off for over a month now. You won't have any issues with her.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 11:04 #26954Senior Member

Posts: 281That's a no from me dawg
Very suspicious. Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. She has been active recently, but just reaching out now? I'd be very suspicious of any provider right now, but immensely more with the ones that have visited their uncle.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




