Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 33040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27760

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    A board member just posted this in Rip Off reports, so go check it out. But Ally (Allykat, etc) just robbed him. Had an accomplice in the room. Stay safe everyone. Pic attached for reference.
    Damn. I was thinking about seeing her. Getting pretty thin around here.

  2. #27759

    So I guess she's a NO GO LOL

    Well that was an astounding response of 3 quick NO'S. Including a "Fuck that one armed overrated $# at! " Possibly my favorite reply and one of the only times we'll ever have those words strung together. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a year or 2 ago before she amputated her arm. Gets to my house comes in and we chit chat before getting to it. She was very businesslike and not at all into it. Was really slow on moving from one act to the other and checked her phone between moving from BJ to 69 like WTF?? As I am getting closer to busting she starts saying over and over that time is up and I'm literally 30 seconds away from cumming and she pulls away. I don't bust and after an argument where she claimed our time started when she got out of her car in my driveway, I tell her to GTFO. As she is backing out, she stops and snaps a pic of my house then leaves. This was one of the most confrontational interactions I have had in probably 5 years in this hobby. IIRC it was like 220 for the half hour then. Fuck that overrated one armed *****.

  3. #27758

    Asians

    Hello do you have a link or number for the wetherfield Asians?

  4. #27757

    Best BBJ

    Taking a poll. Who gives the best BBJ?

  5. #27756
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This one looks to be a little too good to be true but then again she does show photos in some sort of low budget motel (can anyone name that hotel from those scalloped curtains above the bed? So hideously 70's). I've attempted to text a few times but got nothing. I can't lie I absolutely love me a Skinny girl so if she's legit and anybody knows her please let me know. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/337165525628
    Saw her a year or 2 ago before she amputated her arm. Gets to my house comes in and we chit chat before getting to it. She was very businesslike and not at all into it. Was really slow on moving from one act to the other and checked her phone between moving from BJ to 69 like WTF?? As I am getting closer to busting she starts saying over and over that time is up and I'm literally 30 seconds away from cumming and she pulls away. I don't bust and after an argument where she claimed our time started when she got out of her car in my driveway, I tell her to GTFO. As she is backing out, she stops and snaps a pic of my house then leaves. This was one of the most confrontational interactions I have had in probably 5 years in this hobby. IIRC it was like 220 for the half hour then. Fuck that overrated one armed *****.

  6. #27755
    Agreed. Smelly, sweaty, fragile, thin and one arm. Sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    That's Lacey and she's been around for years. She's not the 18 why / o fresh spinner she use to be, but charges like she still is. She had to amputate one of her arms because it got infected by demons. Would not recommend.

  7. #27754

    Ally Ripoff

    A board member just posted this in Rip Off reports, so go check it out. But Ally (Allykat, etc) just robbed him. Had an accomplice in the room. Stay safe everyone. Pic attached for reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-12-04-14-35-14-17_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-12-04-15-04-27-50_54b2a15d7a6afd7c8f86504ff0ee5fbf.jpg‎  

  8. #27753

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This one looks to be a little too good to be true but then again she does show photos in some sort of low budget motel (can anyone name that hotel from those scalloped curtains above the bed? So hideously 70's). I've attempted to text a few times but got nothing. I can't lie I absolutely love me a Skinny girl so if she's legit and anybody knows her please let me know. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/337165525628
    That's Lacey and she's been around for years. She's not the 18 why / o fresh spinner she use to be, but charges like she still is. She had to amputate one of her arms because it got infected by demons. Would not recommend.

  9. #27752

    Skinny PYT

    This one looks to be a little too good to be true but then again she does show photos in some sort of low budget motel (can anyone name that hotel from those scalloped curtains above the bed? So hideously 70's). I've attempted to text a few times but got nothing. I can't lie I absolutely love me a Skinny girl so if she's legit and anybody knows her please let me know. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/337165525628
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241204_143558_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241204_143645_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #27751
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    The arms, neck and face (especially the arms) make me wonder if you might be getting 'more' than you bargained for with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/893860013970

    There's more and more of 'those' individuals posting on STG lately.
    I fully agree that there is an increasing amount of this tranny activity and there is also a lot of intentional deception. Very scary.

  11. #27750

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    From what I recall, Sylvia is in my opinion very hot and is built in the body type I prefer most, in the end, even the hottest time, to me is simply not worth an average monthly car payment.
    Absolutely correct in this assessment.

    Crazy, they are priced with different "trims", just like the car you buy.

  12. #27749

    This Week Wethersfield AHV

    Name is Coco. Older, not unpleasant to look at.

    I musta done something right because she squirt twice.

    Saw her 11-30-24. It was her first day so I am sure she's here for at least a week.

  13. #27748
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a scammer or a bait and switch. I asked for a verification pic and she said that custom pics are $10. I declined that, of course. She then fired off screen prints and at multiple texts about how many guys are after her and she doesn't have time to take selfies. But, ummm, you have time to send screen shots and multiple texts? I think she blocked me after that, LOL.
    I hit her up as well and asked for a specific verification pic. What she sent was a 'stock' photo already posted.

    When I pushed back, she gave me the same script; "I do custom pics for $10 - you can ask for any pose you like".

    In all likelihood it's a scam.

  14. #27747

    Fiona

    Thanks, I figured likely something like that. Pretty slim pickings lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a scammer or a bait and switch. I asked for a verification pic and she said that custom pics are $10. I declined that, of course. She then fired off screen prints and at multiple texts about how many guys are after her and she doesn't have time to take selfies. But, ummm, you have time to send screen shots and multiple texts? I think she blocked me after that, LOL.

  15. #27746

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake? Quoted me 250 for an hr. I did a search and found dead links in the Hudson Valley STG and her area code jives with that but zero reviews anywhere to my knowledge. Searched her images and found an IG account for a "Rae". And that's it. Hoping legit as I love me some MILF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/744543871378
    Looks like a scammer or a bait and switch. I asked for a verification pic and she said that custom pics are $10. I declined that, of course. She then fired off screen prints and at multiple texts about how many guys are after her and she doesn't have time to take selfies. But, ummm, you have time to send screen shots and multiple texts? I think she blocked me after that, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape