Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Dayton
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1441
-
12-06-24 05:25 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 147Uncle site
What site do you use? Just arrest. Org or is there other better ones?
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 13:34 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 985Uncle visits
Bailey (Denver) and Ashley (no current ad available but the title would usually be just "Hey") are now visiting their uncles.
Bailey.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179567647
-
11-26-24 19:45 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 151Happy Thanksgiving All
With Thanksgiving coming up mean Christmas season is upon us. It always seems that there are more scams and bad service during this season.
Be careful out there and use restraint.
-
11-21-24 14:59 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 159Megan
I have been talking with and visited Megan up in the Middletown area, And she is a sweetheart. Loves to kiss and gives a decent BJ as well as having a shower fresh kitty. And can ride the old guy like a champ. She is not a sweet young girl. But To my way of looking at her she is a middle age soccer mom, not a models body but but a decent looking woman. Who try's her best to please you. My grip is and I hope it's not someone from this sight keeps f**king with her setting up appointments and not showing up. This has happened about 8 or 9 times in the past week or so. And she is pretty sure it's the same guy by way the the texts read. But it's a different number every time. He will many times text and says he is leaving and gives up dates on his way, and even tells her when he is a minute out. But never shows up. Her HHR rate I believe is very reasonable at 150 hhr the hour rate is maybe a little high at 250. And she does charge extra for BBCIP which I believe if fair. After all if she catches an std she has to pay for medication to cure it. This is not the kind of treatment you give a woman because you don't agree with her rates or she will not give you a discount. Supposedly he gave her his screen name but I have checked and I can not find anyone using that name. So who knows. But who ever he is I hope he sticks his pole in some escort that has something and his Pr**k falls off. As always I am expressing my experience with her YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/704365117514
-
11-04-24 19:51 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 1176Shay
I'm have a lunch time date with Shay tomorrow (election day).
I'll do a report on this leg spreading later this week. Hopefully things go well.
Been communicating with Shay the last several weeks. Her comms are pretty decent. I asked for a certain dress style.
Will see if she is compliant. She is good with photos but didn't really want them posted here
I was told she is on seaking. Don't have access. Pleasure giver has never refered poor quality ladies.
I realize we all have different likes and dislikes. I also realize each gal is your mileage may vary.
Some mongers click with some ladies some don't. I don't like bone thin ladies. Some ass to spank and some titties to play with.
Blue 🔵.
Originally Posted by PleasureGiver
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 02:32 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 850Lol
How do you think she heard / found out about this site?
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
I've been a SENIOR member here for close to 20 years.
I've probably referred more women on here than most to other Men on here.
And yet I've NEVER not even ONCE met a single girl for anyone here or any of the usual places they advertise on here like tryst / stg / etc.
I only use the few and mostly one "sugar" site.
And if more of you did that and stayed away from these "hooker / prostitute / drug addicts", you'd be a LOT happier.
-
10-31-24 10:20 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 391Shay / Kdreamss
For the record, Shay has sent lots of people unsolicited PMs.
Also for those that are interested, PM her if you need her digits.
Originally Posted by PleasureGiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 03:09 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 850Shay
It interesting that the 2 guys calling her out did Not get her info from Me.
And the many who have, have not written back to complain.
So all I can say is, everyone has their own likes & dislikes.
But to come on here and complain about her weight makes Me laugh.
To the other 2.
Go back to your skinny boney drug addict bitches who can't keep a date let alone suck & fuck for more then 5 minutes and kick you out. LOL.
-
10-12-24 12:29 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 150Lexi
Either one of you could be lying. But I talked to her and she called BS on your post.
Originally Posted by Shorty8889
[View Original Post]
She said that you didn't want to pay that you tried for a quick visit and couldn't finish in time was up and it was certainly not two minutes or whatever you said.
And I know from personal experience she gives a hell of a BJ.
-
10-10-24 12:26 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 150Lexi
Did you ask her to explain how you were supposed to blow yourself?
Originally Posted by CapnBreakAlot
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 01:37 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 850Paradise??
How about posting a picture of "Paradise" ?
Originally Posted by Dalton23
[View Original Post]
At this point it could be any dancer at Cheeks.
They change their names constantly just for this very reason.
And I would know, my EX works there.
-
09-26-24 16:36 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 436Scam?
No pics are not worth much. So he shouldn't have lost much. Gawd forbid this guy went anywhere close to $ for some pics. Creating GPS.
Originally Posted by Dalton23
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 12:16 #1354Regular Member

Posts: 16Fair Point However
That's a fair point however my understanding of the situation is that there was a agreement of pictures for the money he gave her. According to him, she never provided the pictures. If this is the case then it would be a scam. In the end result doesn't matter much.
Originally Posted by PervySensei0
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 11:07 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 150Rant
Some of our fellow mongers unfortunately have nothing better to do than hang out in here all day and reprimand other people for not being as wise as them LMAO.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 06:24 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 436Is it really a scam
Is this really a scam or just a fool and his money being easily parted? If a chick can convince you to give her money without her doing anything did you get scammed or did you just mess up?
Originally Posted by Dalton23
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




