The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Dayton

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1366

    Uncle site

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Bailey (Denver) and Ashley (no current ad available but the title would usually be just "Hey") are now visiting their uncles.

    Bailey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179567647
    What site do you use? Just arrest. Org or is there other better ones?

  2. #1365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Uncle visits

    Bailey (Denver) and Ashley (no current ad available but the title would usually be just "Hey") are now visiting their uncles.

    Bailey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179567647

  3. #1364

    Happy Thanksgiving All

    With Thanksgiving coming up mean Christmas season is upon us. It always seems that there are more scams and bad service during this season.

    Be careful out there and use restraint.

  4. #1363

    Megan

    I have been talking with and visited Megan up in the Middletown area, And she is a sweetheart. Loves to kiss and gives a decent BJ as well as having a shower fresh kitty. And can ride the old guy like a champ. She is not a sweet young girl. But To my way of looking at her she is a middle age soccer mom, not a models body but but a decent looking woman. Who try's her best to please you. My grip is and I hope it's not someone from this sight keeps f**king with her setting up appointments and not showing up. This has happened about 8 or 9 times in the past week or so. And she is pretty sure it's the same guy by way the the texts read. But it's a different number every time. He will many times text and says he is leaving and gives up dates on his way, and even tells her when he is a minute out. But never shows up. Her HHR rate I believe is very reasonable at 150 hhr the hour rate is maybe a little high at 250. And she does charge extra for BBCIP which I believe if fair. After all if she catches an std she has to pay for medication to cure it. This is not the kind of treatment you give a woman because you don't agree with her rates or she will not give you a discount. Supposedly he gave her his screen name but I have checked and I can not find anyone using that name. So who knows. But who ever he is I hope he sticks his pole in some escort that has something and his Pr**k falls off. As always I am expressing my experience with her YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/704365117514

  5. #1362

    Shay

    I'm have a lunch time date with Shay tomorrow (election day).

    I'll do a report on this leg spreading later this week. Hopefully things go well.

    Been communicating with Shay the last several weeks. Her comms are pretty decent. I asked for a certain dress style.

    Will see if she is compliant. She is good with photos but didn't really want them posted here

    I was told she is on seaking. Don't have access. Pleasure giver has never refered poor quality ladies.

    I realize we all have different likes and dislikes. I also realize each gal is your mileage may vary.

    Some mongers click with some ladies some don't. I don't like bone thin ladies. Some ass to spank and some titties to play with.


    Blue 🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    It interesting that the 2 guys calling her out did Not get her info from Me.

    And the many who have, have not written back to complain.

    So all I can say is, everyone has their own likes & dislikes.

    But to come on here and complain about her weight makes Me laugh.

    To the other 2.

    Go back to your skinny boney drug addict bitches who can't keep a date let alone suck & fuck for more then 5 minutes and kick you out. LOL.

  6. #1361

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    For the record, Shay has sent lots of people unsolicited PMs.

    Also for those that are interested, PM her if you need her digits.
    How do you think she heard / found out about this site?

    I've been a SENIOR member here for close to 20 years.

    I've probably referred more women on here than most to other Men on here.

    And yet I've NEVER not even ONCE met a single girl for anyone here or any of the usual places they advertise on here like tryst / stg / etc.

    I only use the few and mostly one "sugar" site.

    And if more of you did that and stayed away from these "hooker / prostitute / drug addicts", you'd be a LOT happier.

  7. #1360

    Shay / Kdreamss

    For the record, Shay has sent lots of people unsolicited PMs.

    Also for those that are interested, PM her if you need her digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    It interesting that the 2 guys calling her out did Not get her info from Me.
    And the many who have, have not written back to complain.
    So all I can say is, everyone has their own likes & dislikes.

  8. #1359

    Shay

    It interesting that the 2 guys calling her out did Not get her info from Me.

    And the many who have, have not written back to complain.

    So all I can say is, everyone has their own likes & dislikes.

    But to come on here and complain about her weight makes Me laugh.

    To the other 2.

    Go back to your skinny boney drug addict bitches who can't keep a date let alone suck & fuck for more then 5 minutes and kick you out. LOL.

  9. #1358

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask her to explain how you were supposed to blow yourself?
    Either one of you could be lying. But I talked to her and she called BS on your post.

    She said that you didn't want to pay that you tried for a quick visit and couldn't finish in time was up and it was certainly not two minutes or whatever you said.

    And I know from personal experience she gives a hell of a BJ.

  10. #1357

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnBreakAlot  [View Original Post]
    Unless you're into lackluster BJ's for 2 minutes then being told "you're going to have to do it yourself" I'd steer clear.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/366489806849
    Did you ask her to explain how you were supposed to blow yourself?

  11. #1356

    Paradise??

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton23  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who goes to cheeks and he told me about a girl out there that scammed him. Take this with a grain of salt because it is second hand information. I figured stupid shit in Dayton was the best thread for this. I have reported on this girl before and she has been mentioned by another. The girls name is Paradise. I was told that she scammed a bunch of money out of him and that he didn't even get anything out of her. Kuddos to her and I told him he was stupid for trusting one of those girls. He gave me her PII and I looked her up. Apparently she went to the Lost Lands Festival and had a great time with his money. Lesson for anyone who talks to these hoes, never trust them, never give money to them before they perform. He is pissed and out a bunch of money. I asked him what he is going to do and he said he didn't know. I told him to move on and take it as a lesson to not trust people who clearly don't give a fuck about him. Anyways I will post a review of girls out there before too long. Just thought I would share.
    How about posting a picture of "Paradise" ?

    At this point it could be any dancer at Cheeks.

    They change their names constantly just for this very reason.

    And I would know, my EX works there.

  12. #1355

    Scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton23  [View Original Post]
    That's a fair point however my understanding of the situation is that there was a agreement of pictures for the money he gave her. According to him, she never provided the pictures. If this is the case then it would be a scam. In the end result doesn't matter much.
    No pics are not worth much. So he shouldn't have lost much. Gawd forbid this guy went anywhere close to $ for some pics. Creating GPS.

  13. #1354

    Fair Point However

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    Is this really a scam or just a fool and his money being easily parted? If a chick can convince you to give her money without her doing anything did you get scammed or did you just mess up?
    That's a fair point however my understanding of the situation is that there was a agreement of pictures for the money he gave her. According to him, she never provided the pictures. If this is the case then it would be a scam. In the end result doesn't matter much.

  14. #1353

    Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    Good advice, thanks. Looks like admin has taken notice now.
    Some of our fellow mongers unfortunately have nothing better to do than hang out in here all day and reprimand other people for not being as wise as them LMAO.

  15. #1352

    Is it really a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton23  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who goes to cheeks and he told me about a girl out there that scammed him. Take this with a grain of salt because it is second hand information. I figured stupid shit in Dayton was the best thread for this. I have reported on this girl before and she has been mentioned by another. The girls name is Paradise. I was told that she scammed a bunch of money out of him and that he didn't even get anything out of her. Kuddos to her and I told him he was stupid for trusting one of those girls. He gave me her PII and I looked her up. Apparently she went to the Lost Lands Festival and had a great time with his money. Lesson for anyone who talks to these hoes, never trust them, never give money to them before they perform. He is pissed and out a bunch of money. I asked him what he is going to do and he said he didn't know. I told him to move on and take it as a lesson to not trust people who clearly don't give a fuck about him. Anyways I will post a review of girls out there before too long. Just thought I would share.
    Is this really a scam or just a fool and his money being easily parted? If a chick can convince you to give her money without her doing anything did you get scammed or did you just mess up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape