Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23042

    Any independent massues who give fill service for a fair price?

    Hey guys,

    Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to find a reasonable alternative to getting sex on a regular basis. Are there any good independent masseuse in the STL area that are fill service? Or a website where they are real and not scams? So tired it being scammed.

  2. #23041
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen one, nor have they offered it in the past 2 years.
    They do have one. You just have to ask. I think they charge an extra 10 for it.

  3. #23040
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Is there still a table shower here?
    I've never seen one, nor have they offered it in the past 2 years.

  4. #23039

    Lakes Massage in St Peters in now OK Massage

    The former place closed, Lily is now over at OK Massage near Cave Springs. A great massage and a nice lady.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/ok-massage-saint-charles-2

  5. #23038
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Helen yesterday. Chinese girl. A real babe actually. Maybe 5 ft 2. A C rack I'm guessing. Probably mid 30's. Sweet face and gorgeous bod. Her English is rough. She gave a really
    Decent massage, just the right pressure and very thorough. On the flip, I tried to get her to take her top off but she refused. Also, it looked like it was going to be DIY, but I guided her hands to the boys first and then my cock and she finished the job with gusto. I'm out of practice I guess. I busted way too fast, but it could've also been the sexy cute factor she was putting out.
    Is there still a table shower here?

  6. #23037

    Nikki VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the. 4 gets you full nude. That's what her $200 VIP gets you.
    Nikki was 160/200 VIP. VIP got you fully nude and DATY. I haven't seen her lately, but my guess is no one was going for the 160 standard so now everyone is a 200 VIP.

    Typical of my life. My schedule has more time for this. My wallet says not this week.

  7. #23036

    Jasmine Chippewa

    Saw Helen yesterday. Chinese girl. A real babe actually. Maybe 5 ft 2. A C rack I'm guessing. Probably mid 30's. Sweet face and gorgeous bod. Her English is rough. She gave a really
    Decent massage, just the right pressure and very thorough. On the flip, I tried to get her to take her top off but she refused. Also, it looked like it was going to be DIY, but I guided her hands to the boys first and then my cock and she finished the job with gusto. I'm out of practice I guess. I busted way too fast, but it could've also been the sexy cute factor she was putting out.

  8. #23035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Good 'ol Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the. 4 gets you full nude. That's what her $200 VIP gets you.
    Plenty of reviews. New place is nice and discreet.

  9. #23034
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Can you be more specific? What does .40 more get ya? BJ finish, Russian finish, mutual touch? Don't leave us hangin bro.
    Pretty sure the. 4 gets you full nude. That's what her $200 VIP gets you.

  10. #23033
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Nice rub and finish for 1. 6 more on the table for. 4 more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
    Can you be more specific? What does .40 more get ya? BJ finish, Russian finish, mutual touch? Don't leave us hangin bro.

  11. #23032

    Abby James

    All you Abby James fans (she's now called Cherry), her latest ad shows a special hour price of 3. , but no FS. Anyone tempted? Sparky is not biting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mes-66831.html

  12. #23031

    Warson Woods

    Nice rub and finish for 1. 6 more on the table for. 4 more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html

  13. #23030
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lilly is offering a December discount. For those of us that have seen her, she's good. For those that haven't, she's worth your while. She does a light screen, but is very discreet and trustworthy. Well reviewed on this site.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-ad-43904.html
    Tempted to see her. Is she strictly HJ finish? Or are there any extras on offer?

    -J.

  14. #23029

    Body, Sound, and Soul

    Any updated word on Body, Sound, and Soul in South County on Telegraph?

  15. #23028

    Re: Riverside

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner78  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any information on Riverside in St. Charles on 5th street? I am less interested in the quality of the massage and more interested in 'special' treatment. Thanks.
    I haven't been there in several years, a therapist that used to work there used to give me great HJ that progressed to daty and then FS, but she quit. The thing I didn't like about the place is the walls don't go up to the ceiling. I don't know what kind of service you would get now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape