rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 31837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29377

    Katy Kisses

    I saw Katy Kisses today and she did not disappoint. I met her at her place and knocked on the door to let her know that I had arrived. She opened the door and immediately started aggressively DFKing me, with lots and lots and I mean LOTS of tongue. This lasted several minutes before she got down on her knees and unzipped me frantically and started an awesome BBBJ with eye contact. She has lovely green eyes and is a fiery redhead! I was already about to burst from the steamy make out session so it didn't take long for me to cum and she swallowed my first load, then she lead me to the bedroom when we finally got to undress and we made out again and again she saw I was getting hard again and gave a brief BBBJ before suiting me up and riding me RCG, CG and Missionary with lots of kissing again and me sucking on her titties. This lasted awhile before I released in the bag. We cuddled after that and talked about life, etc and she asked if I wanted to go for a 3rd round. I told her tbh I am not sure if it will rise again. She said only one way to find out and she started kissing me again before giving a BBBJ and I was hard again and this time she said she wants me to finish in her mouth. She gave another awesome BBBJ with lots of DT and she swallowed my load. We then cuddled, chit chatted about stuff and made out some more before I got dressed and left. I would see her again since I love her aggressive nature. Her style was sexy ASF!

    https://tryst.link/escort/katykisses

  2. #29376

    YMMV I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 3 $ for a BJ and refused to send pics until I did. No thanks.
    Sorry to hear that brother. Not what I paid, and she sent some clothed pics initially. Not sure what the deal is there. But. She's legit, just limited menu.

  3. #29375

    What's on her menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream:

    Had a qv and it was good.

    Not a young spinner, but a provider that knows how to deliver.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/480266935907
    I've been thinking about seeing her, what does she offer?

  4. #29374
    A buddy of mine met her or should I say the girl using these pictures. She quoted $$$$ and turns out that was the door fee. The L1 finish was an extra. The $$$$ was the door fee. I honestly can't remember what she wanted for L1 but it was at least another $$$$ He licked his wounds after rounds of arguing. Our consensus was it's going to end badly for her as many guys in the hobby would not be so understanding to getting 'robbed'.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwitchMonger77  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search is your friend. Copy the image link into google images and you can see all the other sites where that image is used. This is a picture of an IG model that I highly doubt is advertising on STG in Nashville, especially since they have posts in many other cities.

  5. #29373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPete1981  [View Original Post]
    She did do a car date. She is as advertised. Cute face, giant sensitives melons.
    She quoted me 3 $ for a BJ and refused to send pics until I did. No thanks.

  6. #29372

    Re: Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search is your friend. Copy the image link into google images and you can see all the other sites where that image is used. This is a picture of an IG model that I highly doubt is advertising on STG in Nashville, especially since they have posts in many other cities.

  7. #29371

    She did

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or contact? Wonder if she would do a car date? I can't do outcall.
    She did do a car date. She is as advertised. Cute face, giant sensitives melons.

  8. #29370

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream:

    Had a qv and it was good.

    Not a young spinner, but a provider that knows how to deliver.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/480266935907
    You have to be able to share more than that. Elaborate man!

  9. #29369
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit I've been curious about her. Seen her post on LC. How the BJ anything special?
    Hey vanilla clear out your messages.

  10. #29368

    Any experience or scars


  11. #29367
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream:

    Had a qv and it was good.

    Not a young spinner, but a provider that knows how to deliver.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/480266935907
    I have to admit I've been curious about her. Seen her post on LC. How the BJ anything special?

  12. #29366

    Jules by the Airport

    I had a dream:

    Had a qv and it was good.

    Not a young spinner, but a provider that knows how to deliver.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/480266935907

  13. #29365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Jay

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25097478/

    Dreamed of her recently. Missing teeth and overweight, but otherwise provides pretty decent experience. Not staying in the nicest airport hotel and a bit sporadic with communication. Also has multiple dogs living with her. Hhr 140 and there are upgrades that I'd argue are worth it. No greek though.

  14. #29364
    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Topless BBBJ with Russian.

    Huge tits pretty face. Chubby but very cute.

    Outcall only. $$ total.

    My typical visit. A little kissing. And get undressed naturally like you're with a normal girl. Kiss play with some giant titties. Starts with a little HJ then standing BJ then on my back for some Russian and more BJ. Then finish not in mouth. Good little provider. She is looking for Christmas money.
    Is there a link or contact? Wonder if she would do a car date? I can't do outcall.

  15. #29363

    Re: QV BJ+FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Quitplaying  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience for my QV dream except was asked for an additional 80 for FS which was disappointing. I declined and took the CBJ which was good. I am new to this and I guess wrongly thought QV would include limited FS. Regardless thank you for the review.
    It depends on when you asked and if you had already shot your shot. Some, but not most, allow for a second pop (aka "MSOG"). If it's not listed in the ad, it's best to assume that a second shot will cost you. If you asked for FS 10 minutes into a QV, then yeah, you can guess what she's going to say at that point, especially if you've already had one pop by then.

    Another thing I've found is that certain providers (mostly latinas) limit the service during a qv by not taking their tops off, or only allowing only one position and / or activity. Where I've had success with most providers (if I didn't bust during the BJ LOL) is by limiting BJ time to a few minutes, and by keeping position changes to a minimum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape