The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29372

    Re: Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search is your friend. Copy the image link into google images and you can see all the other sites where that image is used. This is a picture of an IG model that I highly doubt is advertising on STG in Nashville, especially since they have posts in many other cities.

  2. #29371

    She did

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or contact? Wonder if she would do a car date? I can't do outcall.
    She did do a car date. She is as advertised. Cute face, giant sensitives melons.

  3. #29370

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream:

    Had a qv and it was good.

    Not a young spinner, but a provider that knows how to deliver.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/480266935907
    You have to be able to share more than that. Elaborate man!

  4. #29369
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit I've been curious about her. Seen her post on LC. How the BJ anything special?
    Hey vanilla clear out your messages.

  5. #29368

    Any experience or scars


  6. #29367
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream:

    Had a qv and it was good.

    Not a young spinner, but a provider that knows how to deliver.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/480266935907
    I have to admit I've been curious about her. Seen her post on LC. How the BJ anything special?

  7. #29366

    Jules by the Airport

    I had a dream:

    Had a qv and it was good.

    Not a young spinner, but a provider that knows how to deliver.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/480266935907

  8. #29365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Jay

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25097478/

    Dreamed of her recently. Missing teeth and overweight, but otherwise provides pretty decent experience. Not staying in the nicest airport hotel and a bit sporadic with communication. Also has multiple dogs living with her. Hhr 140 and there are upgrades that I'd argue are worth it. No greek though.

  9. #29364
    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Topless BBBJ with Russian.

    Huge tits pretty face. Chubby but very cute.

    Outcall only. $$ total.

    My typical visit. A little kissing. And get undressed naturally like you're with a normal girl. Kiss play with some giant titties. Starts with a little HJ then standing BJ then on my back for some Russian and more BJ. Then finish not in mouth. Good little provider. She is looking for Christmas money.
    Is there a link or contact? Wonder if she would do a car date? I can't do outcall.

  10. #29363

    Re: QV BJ+FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Quitplaying  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience for my QV dream except was asked for an additional 80 for FS which was disappointing. I declined and took the CBJ which was good. I am new to this and I guess wrongly thought QV would include limited FS. Regardless thank you for the review.
    It depends on when you asked and if you had already shot your shot. Some, but not most, allow for a second pop (aka "MSOG"). If it's not listed in the ad, it's best to assume that a second shot will cost you. If you asked for FS 10 minutes into a QV, then yeah, you can guess what she's going to say at that point, especially if you've already had one pop by then.

    Another thing I've found is that certain providers (mostly latinas) limit the service during a qv by not taking their tops off, or only allowing only one position and / or activity. Where I've had success with most providers (if I didn't bust during the BJ LOL) is by limiting BJ time to a few minutes, and by keeping position changes to a minimum.

  11. #29362
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhard80  [View Original Post]
    I am curious as well. I have a date with her next week and getting well rested for what I think is going to be a VERY wild ride.
    Make sure and report back. Inquiring minds want to know.

  12. #29361
    That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Topless BBBJ with Russian.

    Huge tits pretty face. Chubby but very cute.

    Outcall only. $$ total.

    My typical visit. A little kissing. And get undressed naturally like you're with a normal girl. Kiss play with some giant titties. Starts with a little HJ then standing BJ then on my back for some Russian and more BJ. Then finish not in mouth. Good little provider. She is looking for Christmas money.
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1465.jpg‎  

  13. #29360

    Utr

    Topless BBBJ with Russian.

    Huge tits pretty face. Chubby but very cute.

    Outcall only. $$ total.

    My typical visit. A little kissing. And get undressed naturally like you're with a normal girl. Kiss play with some giant titties. Starts with a little HJ then standing BJ then on my back for some Russian and more BJ. Then finish not in mouth. Good little provider. She is looking for Christmas money.

  14. #29359

    Brook

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    If they don't do what's negotiated or promised then they aren't worth visiting at all.
    I saw her it was a total ripoff dirty shitty apt agreed on a BJ but she changed her mind and gave me the worst HJ I ever had.

  15. #29358

    Bad Apples

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    I know that I'm preaching to the choir here but the regular decent providers seem to be harder to get a hold of or have flat out burned bridges. All the new & traveling girls coming through seem to always say no GFE and no BBBJ Don't Ask! So who is keeping these girls in business? It's so rare to get an actual good review on here anymore and then find that girl still available a day later. Sorry my rant is now over.
    We have bad apples driving ladies out of the hobby. My two favorites have retired for this very reason. I haven't played in months, Nashville is a dead scene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape