Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 37318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33388

    Staxx

    For those like myself, who keep hearing about this young lady, but have never encountered her walking or any of her images, I think this may be her. My speculation is based on earlier comments about an issue with her arms (second to last photo). Cute face in that last photo with the black / white skirt.
    https://richmond-virginia.myescort.n...3-1813b4a12d4e
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9393119-359145

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Staxx on a dating site. Talk about the shock a non monger would get if he were to find out the girl he swiped with is infamous all of over the Richmond Metropolitan area.

  2. #33387

    A waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Would be great if they would include a name in the add. But. Oh well.

    Anyone have recent dreams with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/009111546204
    Not really recent but I had a dream with this one when she was in Chester next to the Hooters. Very mechanical and rushed me from the moment I stepped in the door. Gave me a 5 min CBJ then bent over telling me to hurry up when I paid a hhr session. She is real and photos are accurate. I wouldn't recommend but maybe YMMV, stay safe.

  3. #33386

    Staxx

    Just saw Staxx on a dating site. Talk about the shock a non monger would get if he were to find out the girl he swiped with is infamous all of over the Richmond Metropolitan area.

  4. #33385

    Dead number

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Is the # ending in 9906 still good for Ivy?
    No that one is no good.

  5. #33384

    Ivy

    Is the # ending in 9906 still good for Ivy?

  6. #33383

    Decent providers

    Visiting the area for the first time in a few years. Any recommendations for decent providers nowadays? Into dt mostly, trips to Greece sometimes; staxx was good but I saw she sort of fell off. Dm me if you have numbers, or ads. I'm just trying to have some fun during my visit!

  7. #33382

    Teddy Bear

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/283817205550

    Has anyone seen this one? I'm pretty sure she's an old bbw I used to link with utr. But definitely has been on something since. Her ad definitely describes her though, can do anything LOL. Just curious if it's her and if she's still any good. I may TOFT over the weekend.

  8. #33381

    A good time

    Had a dream last week with this one. Yes she is very hard to get in touch with but she is mad cool. Everything is as advertised. The area is cool to me. Some may not be as comfortable. Been seeing her a while now. 1st time over, it was a lot of activity outside. She asked me did I have a gun and all that good jazz. Once I answered all those questions, all the activity outside went away. Shit was like a movie LOL. Every other time I have been over, I haven't seen any out of the ordinary. A great time. She is down to earth and can GO! Damage 180 hhr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/179669721

  9. #33380

    Any info?

    Would be great if they would include a name in the add. But. Oh well.

    Anyone have recent dreams with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/009111546204

  10. #33379

    Any info?

    Would be great if they would include a name in the ad. But. Oh well.

    Anyone have recent dreams with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/009111546204

  11. #33378

    Moon Emma

    Not sure if today was not my day or what, but coms were easy and easily planned day and time. I got the location once there got a room got there knocked once. Knocked twice. Knocked a third time. Thought maybe the door was open, and tried to open it but it was closed, and stood in the hallway for a good 2-3 minutes. After the employee walked past me I said screw that and left. Send a text that no one opened and got called liar 3 times. To me the chick suppose to stand next to the damn door waiting for the knock no? Anyhow, I guess this is the last time when I am using the Moon girls especially after I was told not to come back haha. Kinda was looking forward to seeing her. Maybe she was taking a dump? Who knows.

    Got tired of the old hags in parlor places and thought that would have a good time here, but alas.

    Does anyone know when and if Ukrainian or Russian girls would be back? They never missed any knocks.

  12. #33377

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with Rain while she was staying at one of the quieter motels off Chamb. It felt like I was walking into a smoke house when I went in the room, so bring a change of clothes if you don't want to smell like smoke. She has a little bit of baby damage. She had a friend that was there and asked if she could wait in the bathroom. Everything covered. I won't repeat.
    What was the damage? Did you get the friend to leave the bathroom? I had that happen to me once I always check the bathroom and was a girl camped out in there. The provider didn't.

    Mention she was in there. She left but that killed the vibe for me and I left.

  13. #33376

    Moongirls Emma

    Went to see her today. Boob's are a little smaller than in the picture but it wasn't a big deal, I just prefer larger.

    Otherwise she had nice skin, firm body, was friendly as well. Decent English said she had been practicing. Not on the same tier as Anne for me but I'd probably give her a solid 8/10.

    BBJ was good, cat was tight.

  14. #33375
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chelsea is looking for old and new regulars. She also has a room so just lmk if you want her digits.
    Will take the digits.

  15. #33374

    Summer

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/179600277

    Met with her this morning was legit. Staying at rainbow off jd did BBBJ in my car. Had no problem taking it deep and swallowed the kids. Damage was 40 will definitely go back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape