rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 765 1265 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 37322
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33362
    Snapchat and deposit required sounds like a nice gentleman in India.

  2. #33361

  3. #33360

    Rain

    Caught up with Rain while she was staying at one of the quieter motels off Chamb. It felt like I was walking into a smoke house when I went in the room, so bring a change of clothes if you don't want to smell like smoke. She has a little bit of baby damage. She had a friend that was there and asked if she could wait in the bathroom. Everything covered. I won't repeat.

  4. #33359

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    I don't see anyone by that name. You talking about this link?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...s/616916963213
    Good / bad provider, any reviews? It her up, prices were reasonable.

  5. #33358
    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Plan to see her next week. Her TER: 396425 for the reviews when she was advertising on Asianelf in NOVA. There is a new review TER: 400751 someone posted on a Richmond visit. Reviews seem pretty positive, but YMMV depending on the chemistry. I have had great experiences and some more business like experiences with Moon. Though pricey if you find you have a good experience the first time, I highly recommend a second visit. I have found second visits more relaxing and she is usually more relaxed and sometimes feel complimented she was worth the second visit. I rarely try a second time if my first visit does not go well. The last J-Girl was an example of a business like experience that I did not repeat. The last girl, Anne, I saw three times and each visit was more relaxed and more fun. Bali back in September was my best visit. A wallet emptying 4 visits! I tend to like the Chinese girls, no upsell and provide better service.
    Agreed 100%. I saw Anne twice this last time she was here, the only other that I've seen that I'd see again was Bali just as you mentioned. I've also decided to avoid the Japanese girls they tend to be more mechanical. Chinese girls from moon have been better.

  6. #33357

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    I recognize her pic and have seen her reviewed on ter from her visits to nova. Can't locate any of the reviews right now (maybe she used a different name), but if I do, I'll report back. I seem to remember that the reviews were generally positive, though I don't recall specifics.
    Plan to see her next week. Her TER: 396425 for the reviews when she was advertising on Asianelf in NOVA. There is a new review TER: 400751 someone posted on a Richmond visit. Reviews seem pretty positive, but YMMV depending on the chemistry. I have had great experiences and some more business like experiences with Moon. Though pricey if you find you have a good experience the first time, I highly recommend a second visit. I have found second visits more relaxing and she is usually more relaxed and sometimes feel complimented she was worth the second visit. I rarely try a second time if my first visit does not go well. The last J-Girl was an example of a business like experience that I did not repeat. The last girl, Anne, I saw three times and each visit was more relaxed and more fun. Bali back in September was my best visit. A wallet emptying 4 visits! I tend to like the Chinese girls, no upsell and provide better service.

  7. #33356
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    I don't see anyone by that name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is posting again but you have to look up city Petersburg VA you can't do Richmond then search for Petersburg.
    The Gretchen Mol look-a-like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241130_092459.jpg‎   20241130_101430.jpg‎  

  8. #33355

    Re: Emma at Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I will give out a review for senior members who request it, when I see her later tonight.I might not be able to respond in time in some cases, since the PM system has a cool down in between messages
    I recognize her pic and have seen her reviewed on ter from her visits to nova. Can't locate any of the reviews right now (maybe she used a different name), but if I do, I'll report back. I seem to remember that the reviews were generally positive, though I don't recall specifics.

  9. #33354
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is posting again but you have to look up city Petersburg VA you can't do Richmond then search for Petersburg.
    I don't see anyone by that name. You talking about this link?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...s/616916963213

  10. #33353

    Sarah is posting again

    Sarah is posting again but you have to look up city Petersburg VA you can't do Richmond then search for Petersburg.

  11. #33352
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...t/631640956178

    Richmond bros. Beware. This chick has gotten a number of us in 757 with the okedoke. She keeps changing her name but the posts are the same. Some of the pics are her 10+ years ago, but she sometimes uses fake pics too. Lists a bunch of activities, but when you get to her and give the donation, she will tell you she only does head on the 1st visit. So if you want a mid BJ, feel free, but I will never repeat.

    A bunch of poor reviews in the 757 threads, but hard to keep up due to the constant name change. Some former names she used was Jess, Jamie, Jenny, Jewel, Jayla. I guess she's run out of "J" names so she's going through the "B's". She also has a sister, Tiffany.
    Good looking out.

  12. #33351

    Later this evening

    Quote Originally Posted by Marqeis  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen the new girl Emma at moon. Looks cute & sexy as per the pics.
    I will give out a review for senior members who request it, when I see her later tonight.I might not be able to respond in time in some cases, since the PM system has a cool down in between messages

  13. #33350

    Bridget. Don't fall for it

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...t/631640956178

    Richmond bros. Beware. This chick has gotten a number of us in 757 with the okedoke. She keeps changing her name but the posts are the same. Some of the pics are her 10+ years ago, but she sometimes uses fake pics too. Lists a bunch of activities, but when you get to her and give the donation, she will tell you she only does head on the 1st visit. So if you want a mid BJ, feel free, but I will never repeat.

    A bunch of poor reviews in the 757 threads, but hard to keep up due to the constant name change. Some former names she used was Jess, Jamie, Jenny, Jewel, Jayla. I guess she's run out of "J" names so she's going through the "B's". She also has a sister, Tiffany.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2802.jpg‎   IMG_2803.jpg‎  

  14. #33349

    Emma at Moon

    Any one seen the new girl Emma at moon. Looks cute & sexy as per the pics.

  15. #33348
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chelsea is looking for old and new regulars. She also has a room so just lmk if you want her digits.
    Interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape