Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5894

    Seeking Conquests continued.

    SA has proven to be a gold mine. For me at least.

    Add these locals to my list of recents:

    1. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-0968a23f8d6e.

    Very fun and VERY dtf. It was fun and will happen again and again and again.

    2. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-78d50307aee0.

    It was different but overall a good time. She's inexperienced but once we got to it, she got wild.

    3. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f2af1684275.

    This one might be a pro. I say this because she can work the D like no other. Holy Shit can this one fuck!

    4. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-06d4bc47d1d2.

    A little more meat on her bones than I typically like, but pretty nonetheless. She was okay.

  2. #5893

    The trend that's Gaining Ground

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Haha, another one that has bikini pics but strictly wants to meet for Dinners, is this a new trend?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-3b3cb211013a
    That is what they do. Suggestive pics, some flirting on the phone and by text. Set up the date with drinks, and or dinner, then WHAM! "Thanks for the dinner, but I'm just not feeling it".

    Or lets meet for dinner again and see what happens.

    Be discerning guys, and put the brakes on before you get taken by the serial "free night out and the town, dinner dates only women".

  3. #5892
    Trend confirmed. Same request from this one as well https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-cf354c5c5c3f.

  4. #5891
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Shows underboob. But no intimacy LOL.
    Haha, another one that has bikini pics but strictly wants to meet for Dinners, is this a new trend?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-3b3cb211013a

  5. #5890
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She wants to meet but no intimacy as a precondition.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-102afbba2377
    Shows underboob. But no intimacy LOL.

  6. #5889
    Quote Originally Posted by Coberman  [View Original Post]
    I hoped you replied with "LOL" or similar.
    I told ger this is SA, she should rather be on eharmony.

  7. #5888
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She wants to meet but no intimacy as a precondition.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-102afbba2377
    I hoped you replied with "LOL" or similar.

  8. #5887
    She wants to meet but no intimacy as a precondition.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-102afbba2377

  9. #5886

    Current prospects

    Nina.

    She's been reported on a few times I think. All of it somewhat mediocre, that she's heavier than the pics and some have said she's a hustler, but for some reason I like talking to her. We may be hooking up soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-3f942d229576

    Lexy.

    This one is a pro. If she gives you her number it links to ads where she is wanting 3-500 so I guess if you can get her to go lower off SA then go for it. Personally I don't like interacting with her and I don't find her very attractive, but she's here and DTF if you want a sure thing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-8a92397eba4f

    Anna.

    Working out details with her but she seems real and knows what's up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7279158cbf66

    Staayk.

    Not sure about this one. Kind of on and off coms but she has the look I want so I will see what happens.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-29ff50f075aa

    Bella.

    Potential scammer. I merely said Hi and she wants me to text her back and she never looked at my profile. All red flags.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-97dc32bd3148

    Viola.

    So this one was the reason why I re-upped and her response was a good one, but nothing since. Perhaps she is worth the effort? I'm giving myself about 25 days to find out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-2df6e23ee889

  10. #5885

    Steph Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Don't know her. Are those the girls that post in Hartford area that all the guys rave about? I'm not into those girls; frankly they are not attractive at all.

    Anyway, thanks for insight.
    Apologies Glen, I thought you were Hartford only but looks like you may be from diff part of the state.

    Yes the two of them get talked about fairly often. More so because Steph is a safe / reliable option at somewhat of a fair price. Sylvia is more expensive and isn't around nearly as much.

    By no means do you need to drop everything to see either of them.

    Happy Mongering.

  11. #5884

    Don't know her

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan6980  [View Original Post]
    Dude its Sylvia haha. From Steph and Sylvia.
    Don't know her. Are those the girls that post in Hartford area that all the guys rave about? I'm not into those girls; frankly they are not attractive at all.

    Anyway, thanks for insight.

  12. #5883

    Anyone


  13. #5882

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She shot me a message. What's her deal? She looks large, not at all what I look for.

    When you say "Many mongers will recognize her", why? Is she a pro?

    Any and all intel is appreciated. We all need to go pigging once in a while.
    Dude its Sylvia haha. From Steph and Sylvia.

  14. #5881

    411?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan6980  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure many mongers here recognize this one. Good luck and let us know if you strike gold LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-e211a86248cc
    She shot me a message. What's her deal? She looks large, not at all what I look for.

    When you say "Many mongers will recognize her", why? Is she a pro?

    Any and all intel is appreciated. We all need to go pigging once in a while.

  15. #5880

    Familiar face

    I'm sure many mongers here recognize this one. Good luck and let us know if you strike gold LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-e211a86248cc

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape