Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 13065
-
12-07-24 11:17 #9945Senior Member

Posts: 118Candy Therapy
Anyone been to Candy Therapy lately? Haven't seen any reports since April.
Last edited by SeanKonnery; 12-07-24 at 11:29. Reason: not relevant
-
12-06-24 21:37 #9944Regular Member

Posts: 6Nearly every provider at Havana has made me chuckle when they come in the room and I mentally compare them to the IG photos they use to advertise them.
Originally Posted by Miscreant
[View Original Post]
There have been a couple of exceptions to this, but sadly they have moved on.
It's too bad, because that place hits the sweet spot for my degenerate comfort level.
-
12-06-24 19:07 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 37Sadly this is what I suspected. I asked who there most popular girls are. The response was Gaby, Fernanda, Kimberly. I may return. It is very inconvenient to drive there.
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 18:31 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 75PriscillaM. You are awesome!
I am so excited about your HJ LA novel. I will buy it.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Chapter 1 Banned from Goldfinger.
I have never tried season. I have gone to the tanny place on the second floor a block down and had a regular girl I saw there. But stopped when once she just phoned in my HJ and I though I may has well be doing this myself and saving the cash.
I like the idea of warf because if it sucks I can get great sushi next door. I never like the line up -.
I am still down to try RL but I never go balls in. With a beast. However, you make I sound fun. I kinda want to try the cover bl and overland spa palce but I think you said it was more infected than a Whuan lab.
The other night I did wander into a place on Sup in Culver on the other side of the street from lucky. It's a pop up. Clean place a little Asian came in it was definitely a balls deep place, I didn't like her face and walked out==.
But the place I want to try is the appointment only nuru milking table on Westwood - 200 all in. PriscillaM have you try that place? They post pic of the nuru angels on bedpage. I think that looks fun.
Thanks for the response. You are a better writer than Henry James "Hank" Moody and Chuck Palahniuk combined.
-
12-06-24 18:05 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 332Unfortunately no, the talent there isn't very good, especially for the price. Mostly fat.
Originally Posted by Miscreant
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 12:24 #9940Senior Member

Posts: 37Havana Day Spa
I've seen Yami here. If you like lower back hair that is dark and lots of acne she is your girl. Her technique was rough on the HJ.
She is very friendly though and no doubt open to many things beyond standard FS.
I'm wondering if there is anything not hairy acne ridden or ghetto there. I understand asking for non-ghetto is too much.
-
12-04-24 23:32 #9939Regular Member

Posts: 24OC friend
Hello fellow OC guy. Moved to WLA a couple months ago. My first in the area was Garden Spa on Century. I've been three times and twice had a good time, the third time did not like the lineup. Other than that, the staple in this thread is Red Lantern on Overland but the hygiene up in there is terrible. Some good talent in there though. Have hit the spot twice and it's a guaranteed hit but its also busy. Would not recommend going late at night as it becomes rather stale. Anything beyond WLA I have not tried as the traffic will fuck you over but hey, maybe if I have 3 hours to spare one of these days.
Originally Posted by Likndikit
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 16:24 #9938Senior Member

Posts: 920Hot thai girls?
Where are they? Any Hot thai BBFS? Seen a few pics and HX but that's it. Anyone else?
-
12-04-24 16:03 #9937Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Cod
I have never had a good experience at CEO and as you can tell by reading my posts, I am so easy to please it is not even funny.
Originally Posted by Likndikit
[View Original Post]
CEO is run by some mamasan who makes you feel like you are some kind of degenerate. She cleans the place while you looking at you like you are some kind of single celled life form. The women there are older and totally lit from cheap booze.
Villa is another place that I cannot recommend. It is clean although the shitter could use a little refresh, there was definitely some tampon stuff in the basura. The girls there are younger but meaner than the ethics advisor at a no bid contracting session with the pentagon. They are trained in two things. Upsell, and upsell more. You will smell good after leaving but you will not get your penor sucked and you will have to call your bank for a loan to get to the handie.
I would try the many nonpro options available.
-
12-04-24 14:53 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 64A Hive of Scum and Villainy
Hahaha. How do you really feel Priscilla?? LOL. Love the language and I'll head into Villa instead.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 07:54 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 920My experiences at 8155 mirror these comments exactly, and I have also posted about them. Too bad it hasn't changed.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
Hot latina girls and poor service and very limited time you are lucky to get 20-30 minutes max regardless as to whether you pay for an hour or just a half hour.
-
12-03-24 16:10 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 63Bamboozling myself
Unfortunate for me I got the one black woman they had working there a year ago. Perfect service. She said at the end "I don't mind doing this but as soon as I make enough money I am opening a Tattoo shop. " I haven't seen her since and I've got zero tattoos. I've had the Mythical Venezuelan. It's like seeing Monet in person for the first time. Beautiful but underwhelming. Maybe I need to find the shop with black women. That said, I have found better service in Orange County but I rarely get down there.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 23:11 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 196Wharf is only HJ. Anything more, you need to find another place.
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 22:40 #9932Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977CEO. Hell with massage tables
CEO massage is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Originally Posted by Likndikit
[View Original Post]
The girls there will rush you and it is basically Figueroa on the westside.
The girls are so homely there they trick or treat over the phone.
-
12-02-24 22:32 #9931Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977History 101
The AMPs on the westside were granny shacks for quite a while, say from like the end of the ginja era and that place on Pico with the hot thai gals (was it called indulgence? So like around 2012 the westside was dead for Asian handjobs (I ignore the bullshit apartment hot young Asians on Sawtelle). The only go to place was outside the westside at 8155. Sure, there were the places in culver city and lucky foot on Sepulveda and that shithole by the lax runways, etc, but the ages there were 36-100.
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
I ignore that totally brutal hispaniola place on 118** Santa Monica near the target. That place make you want to light yourself on fire and walk into a del taco kitchen after fucking there.
Then, like 2017, I think, the dude who owns Goldfinger got some talent and the westside, specifically westwood came back to life, in terms of possibilities.
Goldfinger became a destination resort, replacing the old bags on Santa Monica blvd at "oriental" massage, which moved to 18X* westwood. At the end of 2019 was the golden age of these places, with Goldfinger becoming the mother ship. Don't believe me?? Some dud tried to get a job there doing janitorial to pay for happy endings.
Then the virus hit. Goldfinger survived somewhat. I got banned from goldfinger because vanessa there is an apostate of hell. Ownership changed there anyways. 2021 started a new shift. Wharf was born, a product of the old owner of Goldfinger. Wharf had girls who had fierce bushes, not the local bulk-cruisers, mind you. I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now. Girls like Bella had enough fur down there to cover the infield at dodger stadium. There were bogus reviews of girls giving head and sucking the jizz out of the condom. Dora was there who was the hottest Asian since ono at ginja.
Wharf is a franchise with outlets at 224* westwood (season. Not the vicious place by la flama) and now 1084* sm, which was the old oriental. 1084* is called wharf foot massage and the rooms there are smaller than tom brady's soul. The tables are aligned diagonal and it is the weak sister of the chain. Season is very unfriendly. Wharf is fine, but it is not for breeding, just handjobs.
There is the place at 119** sm upstairs, that has had or may still have daisy the princess of thigh gap and tits, but the place touts trannies and I will not even take a dump in that shopping center. Wharf only has three girls on staff, and as of now, only yoyo is a recommend, she does great dick work and asshole fingering.
Gold.












Reply With Quote






