Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 24532
-
12-03-24 19:20 #21412Senior Member

Posts: 212NovaCake. TGTBT
DO a search of the phone number. Lots of posts across multiple states a couple of months back that are too far apart. Wish she was real and would love for someone to prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by GhorMail
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 11:54 #21411Senior Member

Posts: 347Sugar.
I had this one on my to-do list for a while but there were some mixed reviews. She responded quickly one morning and quoted 100 for qv so I said what the hell. Got to a hotel and bwi and was pleasantly surprised with what I saw. Girl is gorgeous even with minimal make-up and hair undone. You can tell she must have been popular in school. Now she was a little stoned and the room smelled strongly on cigarettes. I didn; t see any candy marks but she was wearing long socks which could hide some demons, however overall she didn't look like someone with a candy problem. Everything covered multiple positions. She does moan quite a bit. Her menu is limited but she's a good looking gal at a decent price. She does use a timer, though I finished before my time so I don't know how strict she is with time. I would definitely repeat but she mentioned she is planning to quit the hobbie soon. I have heard that before.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/179689356
Rose.
Been looking some info on this one so since she offers greek. If anyone knows please share.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/456224240068
-
12-03-24 04:34 #21410Senior Member

Posts: 704Not really. But everyone has their own level of paranoia.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 20:28 #21409Senior Member

Posts: 1626I noticed the ad points to the exact hotel location (Red Roof) which I consider as a risk for mongers.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 19:18 #21408Senior Member

Posts: 106Well I figured I just give it a shot. There were 2 girls in the room, 1 stayed in the bathroom the whole time and didn't get to see her. The 1 I got looked nothing like the ads. Much older, but I drove all that way so went with it. She was energetic and put in the effort. Blew a quick nut in the bag and rolled out. Hoping they are all not like that. Maybe the girl in the bathroom was better but I'm not repeating.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...more/179648523
-
12-01-24 23:02 #21407Senior Member

Posts: 108Sarah
Sarah was a gem! Haven't seen her since she was in pikesville and I made the trip there because that was some good pussy. Started fucking her the last time she was pregnant and she would beg to be filled with cum. Definitely miss her being in the game.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 22:38 #21406Senior Member

Posts: 231I just stopped by at 2 am a couple days back and I still have my car.
Originally Posted by BonesKing
[View Original Post]
It's really not much worse than other places in Baltimore, and in some cases better.
Crime in general decreases in colder weather. The only reason car theft increases is because fools leave their cars running to warm up.
-
12-01-24 18:37 #21405Senior Member

Posts: 106Latina's
So I have stepped away from the game for a while, the talent on the streets and online has dropped way off. Just using an UTR, and AMP. With that being said I'm tempted to try these Latina adds that seem to be everywhere right now. Haven't went the Latina route since the Laurel spots shut down. I'm looking for any advice on if these are legit or scams. Stay safe.
-
12-01-24 15:06 #21404Senior Member

Posts: 129Pic
At least post a picture to see if anybody is interested.
Originally Posted by Vrlife69
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 14:08 #21403Senior Member

Posts: 304Maybe read reviews on her to see if anyone has had an issue previously, just a thought.
Originally Posted by BonesKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 13:55 #21402Senior Member

Posts: 63Raven (on Park Heights Ave
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/138019894090
Will my car get stolen if I park it in this area while I see her.
-
12-01-24 12:43 #21401Senior Member

Posts: 28Have a picture, info and contact info?
Originally Posted by DDP9999
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 18:46 #21400Regular Member

Posts: 16Good evening
My name is josh please give me her contact info.
Originally Posted by DDP9999
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 15:17 #21399Senior Member

Posts: 704Patapsco Avenue? Got a link?
Originally Posted by BonesKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 10:52 #21398Senior Member

Posts: 586There is one report on Frederick from a year ago. Hard to believe there's been improvement. But her FL profile is the same name, from what I recall; maybe there are more recent photos to suggest something better. But she gave off cuckoo vibes when I talked to her.
Originally Posted by GhorMail
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




