Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21410
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the ad points to the exact hotel location (Red Roof) which I consider as a risk for mongers.
    Not really. But everyone has their own level of paranoia.

  2. #21409
    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    Well I figured I just give it a shot. There were 2 girls in the room, 1 stayed in the bathroom the whole time and didn't get to see her. The 1 I got looked nothing like the ads. Much older, but I drove all that way so went with it. She was energetic and put in the effort. Blew a quick nut in the bag and rolled out. Hoping they are all not like that. Maybe the girl in the bathroom was better but I'm not repeating.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...more/179648523
    I noticed the ad points to the exact hotel location (Red Roof) which I consider as a risk for mongers.

  3. #21408
    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    So I have stepped away from the game for a while, the talent on the streets and online has dropped way off. Just using an UTR, and AMP. With that being said I'm tempted to try these Latina adds that seem to be everywhere right now. Haven't went the Latina route since the Laurel spots shut down. I'm looking for any advice on if these are legit or scams. Stay safe.
    Well I figured I just give it a shot. There were 2 girls in the room, 1 stayed in the bathroom the whole time and didn't get to see her. The 1 I got looked nothing like the ads. Much older, but I drove all that way so went with it. She was energetic and put in the effort. Blew a quick nut in the bag and rolled out. Hoping they are all not like that. Maybe the girl in the bathroom was better but I'm not repeating.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...more/179648523

  4. #21407

    Sarah

    Sarah was a gem! Haven't seen her since she was in pikesville and I made the trip there because that was some good pussy. Started fucking her the last time she was pregnant and she would beg to be filled with cum. Definitely miss her being in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Sarah haven't seen her ad in a while probably over a year. She was on my bucket list.

  5. #21406
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/138019894090

    Will my car get stolen if I park it in this area while I see her.
    I just stopped by at 2 am a couple days back and I still have my car.

    It's really not much worse than other places in Baltimore, and in some cases better.

    Crime in general decreases in colder weather. The only reason car theft increases is because fools leave their cars running to warm up.

  6. #21405

    Latina's

    So I have stepped away from the game for a while, the talent on the streets and online has dropped way off. Just using an UTR, and AMP. With that being said I'm tempted to try these Latina adds that seem to be everywhere right now. Haven't went the Latina route since the Laurel spots shut down. I'm looking for any advice on if these are legit or scams. Stay safe.

  7. #21404

    Pic

    At least post a picture to see if anybody is interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrlife69  [View Original Post]
    Have a picture, info and contact info?

  8. #21403
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/138019894090

    Will my car get stolen if I park it in this area while I see her.
    Maybe read reviews on her to see if anyone has had an issue previously, just a thought.

  9. #21402

    Raven (on Park Heights Ave

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/138019894090

    Will my car get stolen if I park it in this area while I see her.

  10. #21401
    Quote Originally Posted by DDP9999  [View Original Post]
    I have an old friend in Baltimore who could use a little help p2p can't host and is a great car date.

    PM for info.
    Have a picture, info and contact info?

  11. #21400
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Good evening

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP9999  [View Original Post]
    I have an old friend in Baltimore who could use a little help p2p can't host and is a great car date.

    PM for info.
    My name is josh please give me her contact info.

  12. #21399
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of visiting a provider in the area. Will my car be jacked while I'm on a date?
    Patapsco Avenue? Got a link?

  13. #21398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this person before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/novacake777
    There is one report on Frederick from a year ago. Hard to believe there's been improvement. But her FL profile is the same name, from what I recall; maybe there are more recent photos to suggest something better. But she gave off cuckoo vibes when I talked to her.

  14. #21397

    Is Patapsco safe?

    Thinking of visiting a provider in the area. Will my car be jacked while I'm on a date?

  15. #21396

    Redheads

    Anyone got any natural redheads to recommend via DM? I'd like to check that off the bucket list, don't mind a long car ride to NoVA or DE.

    Only one I can think of in the area is Casey and from everything I've read there's no way I'm even attempting that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape