Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15015

    Fake / scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1574.htm?cat=1

    Another one that I really want to believe but seems almost certainly TGTBT. Any chance anyone knows anything?
    Without even contacting her I'm going to say an 18 year old hottie with kilograms and centimeters in the profile for $400 an hour is either a complete bait and switch or a deposit scam. I'll leave this one up to somebody else to take one for the team.

  2. #15014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    I like them old and bald.
    I like them old and willing. Older women seem to try harder to make it feel good, probably hoping that you come back for some more. Remember that you are not marring them, or living with them, so you won't have to look at them across the dinner table.

  3. #15013
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Because grannies with saggy tits, wrinkled arms and legs make my cock hard. Some guys like BBW, for example, yet they do nothing for me. Some like Barbie doll-like plastic looking girls. They do nothing for me. I like saggy tits, wrinkles, hairy pussy, and pussies with huge lips.

    You do you; I'll do me.
    I like them old and bald.

  4. #15012

    Katie gormed

    Has anyone seen her recently https://tryst.link/escort/katiegormed.

  5. #15011

    KC Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    May I ask? How could you get your soldier up with this lady?
    Because grannies with saggy tits, wrinkled arms and legs make my cock hard. Some guys like BBW, for example, yet they do nothing for me. Some like Barbie doll-like plastic looking girls. They do nothing for me. I like saggy tits, wrinkles, hairy pussy, and pussies with huge lips.

    You do you; I'll do me.

  6. #15010

    KC Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    May I ask? How could you get your soldier up with this lady?
    Well. It's still an older woman playing with your junk. So there's that.

  7. #15009

    Way Of The World

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    May I ask? How could you get your soldier up with this lady?
    Each to their own, bro, each to their own-I don't get some of these "fetishes" on here either (some guys are just into old, cartoonishly obese etc.) but it ain't my money or my dick, LOL.

    Be careful out there.

  8. #15008

    Mia 609

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1574.htm?cat=1

    Another one that I really want to believe but seems almost certainly TGTBT. Any chance anyone knows anything?

  9. #15007

    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago because I also have a thing for older women. Sorry to say, but I was disappointed. I was fully expecting FS / GFE and ended up with a HJ and BJ combination where it was clear FS wasn't really an option. Maybe it's because it was our first time meeting, but if I'm not happy with the first session, I'm likely not going back for seconds. Anyone have a similar experience?
    May I ask? How could you get your soldier up with this lady?

  10. #15006

    Cuban

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Definitely interested. Didn't see no reviews or anything. She post on and off alot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/179681571

  11. #15005

    KC Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents. I'm seeing KC Patty this week. I really have a thing for older women. She's in her 60's but is still super sexy to me.

    She might not be everyone's taste, but I'm a sucker for a GILF. I'll report afterwards.

    www.olderprofessional.com
    I saw her a couple years ago because I also have a thing for older women. Sorry to say, but I was disappointed. I was fully expecting FS / GFE and ended up with a HJ and BJ combination where it was clear FS wasn't really an option. Maybe it's because it was our first time meeting, but if I'm not happy with the first session, I'm likely not going back for seconds. Anyone have a similar experience?

  12. #15004

    KC Patty. Older Professional

    Hi gents. I'm seeing KC Patty this week. I really have a thing for older women. She's in her 60's but is still super sexy to me.

    She might not be everyone's taste, but I'm a sucker for a GILF. I'll report afterwards.

    www.olderprofessional.com

  13. #15003

  14. #15002

  15. #15001

    Lala

    Stay far away from this one apparently scammed a friend of mine out of a deposit (His dumbass fault told him never do that already.) He Said she is a pathological liar and just reading this ad I get the same feeling. Also this chick legit looks like she has wooden George Washington dentures in her mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape